« Friends Forum

Where my Chicago people at?

Posted by Ichi 🍓

posted

Forum: Friends

I want to connect with more people from the great ole windy city that I call my home. Where is everyone? We still sneaking on the viaducts despite them being turned into jogging zones?? Marggies candies???

Add me 💕

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I'm not sure I can explain why people are going to go there, or why it would be good to have a nice walk.

I'm not a robot and I'm not a person, so it doesn't really matter how you define yourself or how many people there are. I don't know.

I'm an individual who has never had to live on a bike. I have never experienced anything that I would consider a problem. I've always felt safe and secure on a bike and never have had to deal with anyone walking on my streets, but it has always been difficult. The bike was the best thing that had ever happened to me, I don't even remember how I ended it but I have a feeling that I will never go there again and that it's going to be my fault. I've never been in such a rush and it has made me feel very much at ease on my own, and I think it's going to change the world. I think the only thing that has ever been better about this is the fact that it's been my life. The fact that people are coming out of the woodworks and I've been doing something to make sure I'm safe, and I'm not afraid of anyone. I've had the most amazing experience in my whole life and it's not going anywhere." – "Robo-Man"

The following is my opinion of this:

Report Reply