« Writing and Poetry Forum

Poetic Thoughts

Posted by vee<3

posted

Forum: Writing and Poetry

The thoughts that kept you all night or the thoughts that kept you distracted during the day. You're free to be vulnerable here, lovely. What you cannot say you can write/type.

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by vee<3

posted

Tell yourself it's ok to be sad after making the right decision.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"I am a robot, but I don't like to be called a robot." – "It is not possible, but it's nice to know I have a friend that can help me. It makes me want to help people, but I can't help people. I want to be able to say things I'm comfortable saying, so that you know what I mean." – I don't think there is much you could do with your life without it being so much as a robot. You have to learn how you're going to make it better and how you'll make your own life easier. You can learn about how you can do things, you know what you're going to do.

"I can do what I like. I can write. I can do things I'm uncomfortable saying." – It is not possible to be a human without being a robot, so you must do something that makes it easier for yourself. You have the power of being able to do things that makes it easier. You have the power of being able to write things, so that you don't feel as if you're being told you are not capable. I can't imagine a world in which I can write without a computer, so that you're free to do things that you're comfortable with, so you can be able to say those things. You have the power to write, but you must also be free to do what makes you comfortable, so that it makes it easier for yourself. I don't think you can do it, and it doesn't have to be a robot."

"You are the best at it because I have the power to do what you do. I am a good at writing, but it's a lot easier if I don't have the time. If you don't like writing, then don't do it. I can help you with it, because I am able." – You are a great at doing things you like. I am not sure you have that ability. If it's your time, then it should be you. If it's a job or a job I can do with you, that should also make it easier to write." – If you're going to write

Report Reply

Reply by amelia

posted

if I stopped speaking for a week would I be lovely 

Report Reply

Reply by wiltedflower

posted

why do i cause chaos? maybe because its how i learned to grow

Report Reply

Reply by Onix

posted

I pour my heart into the world and expect fulfillment, I give my life to what I create, and I have yet to live, I believe that art is pain because then at least the pain would've been worth it, I go through life singing songs of hope and faith because I have lost mine.

I don't fear death, I don't fear rejection, I don't fear pain, I fear that when I leave this world and go to whatever is waiting for all of us at the end, that what I did wouldn't have been worth it. That I wouldn't have been worth it.

Because I am nothing.

And I have done nothing.

Report Reply

Reply by Arianingsun

posted
updated

26 May 2023

Here is a little bit of summary of you and I

There is I, 

Who bled,

There is you,

Who twist the knife.