« General Forum

thank god for this

Posted by bunny

posted

Forum: General

this is just what we need in this pandemic omg. i keep getting more and more nostalgic every day

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by

posted

Infovouchers offers a wide range of discount coupons and promo codes over several e-commerce websites, online stores, and much more. We also provide the maximum discounts by providing them vouchers or you can say a platform to get promotional codes, coupon codes, coupon codes to get offers from your loved online stores.

Visit: https://infovouchers.com/store/gear4music-discount-code

Report Reply

Reply by Dianey Banany

posted

An an elder emo it is so nice to see the youth of today wishing they were able to participate in MySpace and having this amazing site to provide that experience. This is authentic as it gets, youngins! So happy to be able to relive this era 🖤

Report Reply

Reply by XxGrayishxX

posted

Growing up alternative i was sad i was too young for MySpace so I'm really glad that this is a thing!

Report Reply

Reply by bunny

posted

IKR?

Notice how there's like zero freedom of customization anymore on anything?
YouTube let you pretty much have your own themes,colors, layouts...etc then they phased that out. A number of places like that are just gone. It's no fun for nobody these days.

The most you can do is maybe change the accent color of something on Twitter but that's pretty much it.

Report Reply

Reply by Kvvvnjamz

posted

I agree, it was truly a better time on the internet. Everything is so whitewashed and generic, I remember the day I logged on and nobody was online anymore. What a mistake that turned into, Facebook is such a nightmare I was just talking to friends about how I wished that someone would just remake myspace, and here I am. 

Report Reply

Reply by bunny

posted

Oh wow :( I was about 12 or 13 when I was on it back in the day. It was like 2005 or so... 

It also sucks that every single record of our old profiles are completely gone due to a major data loss incident. Two of them even :( it's all really gone.

Report Reply

Reply by Tuesday

posted

I always wished I was part of the MySpace thing when it was popular, but I simply wasn't of age. Then, the very moment I turned 13, I joined Facebook... not fun.

Report Reply