« Quiz/Survey Forum

Marcel Proust- 35 "get to know me" questions :)

Posted by Xx_v4mp1r3_xX

posted

Forum: Quiz/Survey

I got this from someone else!! Thank u :)

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
One day, I want to live in a small apartment, figure out life, and do something that I love to do (something creative that makes me forget the concept of time). I'd love to do what I'm passionate about every day, drinking a cup of coffee, with some French bread (I already do that part lol)

2. What is your greatest fear?
I fear that one day someone will be able to figure me out, nothing left a mystery, and that I will have no purpose in life. 

3. What trait do you most deplore in yourself?
I care too much, but not enough (some things, I care too much for, and others, I don't care enough about)

4. What trait do you most deplore in other people?
When people hate others for no reason. It makes no sense to me as to why you would go out of your way to be a jerk? Some things, I understand. But if you are mean to someone because you don't like the color of their shirt, or the music they listen to... why are you so bothered? Why do you care so much?

5. What living person do you admire most?
This is a difficult question to answer, I admire many different people for many different things. For example, I admire Stephen King for his writing abilities, but I also admire Gerard Way for his art. 

6. What is your greatest extravagance? 
Pens. I have so many pens. I have regular ballpoint pens, fountain pens, and I'm getting a quill pen soon. They're amazing, and I write a lot. At least I put them to good use. 

7. What is your current state of mind?
What isn't it? There are many things on my mind at all times. 

8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
"Respect your elders" 100%. Why would I respect someone if they aren't worthy of it? I respect the people who don't treat others like dirt, then pull the "respect your elders" card. The golden rule, my friends, is very important- treat others how you would like to be treated. 

9. On what occasion do you lie?
When the truth is harmful or causes problems. 

10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My nose. I think a lot of peoples' noses look awkward. It just looks funny. I dislike it. 

11. What living person do you most despise?
Donald Trump

12. What is the quality you like most in a man?
Having a good personality and isn't uncomfortable to be around 

13. What is the quality you like most in a woman?
Same as before, just having a good personality and doesn't make the people around them uncomfortable.

14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"like" and "idk"

15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
The arts. I love how there are no limits, no one to tell you what you can and can't do. I love that people can unapologetically be themselves and that there's no "good" and "bad" despite what people try to say. It's a beautiful thing. 

16. When and where were you happiest?
The music store on the corner of the street. I bought my guitar, all by myself, after everyone told me it was dumb and a waste of money. I love her, my guitar, and I'm so glad I have it. It's therapeutic for me to play.

17. Which talent would you most like to have?
I would like to be able to talk to people. I love talking to people, but it's so hard to find the right people to talk to. It would be amazing if I could talk to anyone, not just certain people. 

18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My talking. Ironic considering the last answer, right? I talk too much, and no one listens. I wish I could stop sometimes but it's like I have no control over it. I don't like it. 

19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Today I built a boat out of newspaper!

20. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what would it be?
A ringneck dove. 

21. Where would you most like to live?
New Jersey. I'd also like to visit France someday. 

22. What is your most treasured possession? 
My starry night socks. 

23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Boredom that is so powerful, it's painful. The lack of distraction that allows your mind to wander places it shouldn't. 

24. What is your favorite occupation?
I like to paint and to read. 

25. What is your most marked characteristic? 
I know a lot about random things

26. What do you most value in your friends?
I love that they are all so caring. My friends are some of the best people I've ever met. The amount of times they've stuck up for me when I couldn't bring myself to do it is insane. The way they always make sure I feel included, and them not treating me like I'm made of glass, but understanding that sometimes things can be difficult. I appreciate them so much.  

27. Who are your favorite writers?
I like Arthur Rimbaud, Stephen King, James Patterson, Dean Koontz, etc.

28. Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia!!

29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Van Gogh.

30. Who are your heroes in real life?
Band members, my friends, and my doggo :)

31. What are your favorite names?
Roslyn, Vivian, Thalia, Oliver/Ollie, and Frank 

32. What is it that you most dislike?
Mac n Cheese

33. What is your greatest regret?
Regret is a useless emotion. 

34. How would you like to die?
A way that I have control over. I'm not too sure yet. 

35. What is your motto?
Bienvenue dans le vide!

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by lochmoar

posted

can u send me the template ? thx ! <3

Report Reply

Reply by Elias Berge

posted

We saved big buying a used iphone 6Splus then getting the Sim card from Cricket only to find out there's a law, if you don't buy your phone from your carrier, they cannot provide you with WI-FI calling. I can connect to WI-FI internet, but not calling. Consequently, I miss lots of calls and texts. Now saving for a Cricket phone.

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

Spacehey App is a retro social network that focuses on privacy and customization," he says on his website. It's also an online hangout for ...latest information to check here.

Report Reply

Reply by joeanna56

posted
updated

Send me your personal id !......      myccpay

Report Reply