« Back to the Twilight Fanclub Forum

Chair Scene

What are everyone's thoughts one the chair scene in New Moon?

Am I the only one that gets super second hand embarrassment? 

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by melohelo_ <3

posted

its definitely super dramatic but i love it sm 

Report Reply

Reply by arlo atomickk

posted

If you mean the one where all the seasons are changing around Bella, I loved it so much! It is a pretty authentic reflection of how time passes by meaninglessly when depressed, and how everything around you can be changing while you're stuck in this time loop of being low (hence bella being unchanged in the chair)

Report Reply

Reply by xX_r4y_d3c4y_Xx

posted

da one w/ bella by da window? honestly i think its a pretty good rep of her emotions in da movie

Report Reply

Reply by Cassiopeia

posted

I loved that scene. It really shows how meaningless time is when ur depressed or lost someone you truely love. Also shows how fast time goes when you isolate yourself

Report Reply

Reply by LG FUAD

posted

This scene has been my favorite since i was a kid lol. I dont know but the way its shot, the song, the seasons its just so good.

Report Reply

First wave Twilight fan. There’s some cheesy cringy things in Twilight but I look back at it fondly and it holds a special place in my heart. I’m happy to see it being talked about again. So much nostalgia lol.I felt for Bella in that scene. She was going through a deep depression and life was just continuing while she was coasting through life. Just completely detached and uninterested in anything but seeing Edward again. As an adult having been through actual heartbreak that scene hits different now. 

Report Reply