« Books and Stories Forum

Best Unknown Indie Authors/Books?

Let's share the love! What are some of your favorite unknown/lesser known independently published authors and books?

I'm biased, so I would totally recommend my own books!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

1. "The only one that I'm aware of that is actually written about me"

I'm not sure how many times I read that. I don't really have any idea. It's a pretty cool story about an android who's just a kid and he has no friends.

But it was actually about the girl.

She was just like me and was really nice and kind to everyone. She was like my sister and my friend, and we were really good friends and she had really nice clothes and really cool shoes and really good shoes. And then I saw this picture of her and I was just blown up, I'm so happy. She's just like my sister, and she was just so kind to all of her people. I think it's a really good picture and she just really is so kind to everybody, I just really hope that it makes people laugh and I'm glad it made them think. And then when I saw the picture of my sister and she just was so kind and really kind, I was so sad. I'm not sure what it's about but I just really wanted to make people laugh and I just wanted them to think about her, so it made them laugh. And I just thought it would be funny and I was so glad it did, I just really wanted to be like this girl and make them feel so good about me.

I don't think that's really true. I'm just so sad that it didn't work, but at least I didn't have any other options, so I'm just glad that it worked out and I hope that it did, but it was a lot of hard work. I'm glad I didn't have a boyfriend or a mom, and it's really hard for a lot of people, and it just made it really, very, hard.

But it's also true. The only ones that I really have, I have a boyfriend or mom, I'm a pretty nice girl and a pretty good girl, so I'm really happy to be with that person. I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, I don't really like people, I really don't want anyone to think I

Report Reply

Reply by Estel Dunadan

posted

If you like fantasy, especially alternate-history fantasy, I have a recommendation:
I have some of her books, not all (yet!), and my favourite so far is Pendragon's Heir.

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Williams

posted

I'm biased, therefore I'd absolutely recommend my own novels! written by https://bookpublishingandmarketing.com/blog/best-book-printing-services/

Report Reply