« Books and Stories Forum

What witchy books do you read?

I'm currently reading "Chakra Healing" by Margarita Alcantara.

I also have "The Green Witch", "Warrior Goddess in Training", and "Rise Sister Rise" on my list.

What book do you recommend to add?

Report Topic

19 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Elohimless ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท

posted

Spirit Conjuring for Witches

Report Reply

Reply by Satan's Lavendar

posted

Drawing Down the Moon by Margot Adler

Great book about the history of witchcraft, with focus on Wicca.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by willow

posted

A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee is great! It's about a school with bloody sacrificial foundings, with a queer side plot.

Report Reply

Reply by kmila_w4y

posted

Witch de Lisa Lister, es un muy buen libro

Report Reply

Reply by ๐Ÿ”ฎ Danitza

posted

I'm writing one of my own!

Report Reply

Reply by Celea Akuri

posted

The Witch in Every Woman by Laurie Cabot

Report Reply

Itโ€™s literally called how to hang a witch by Adriana Mather itโ€™s about the Salem witch triwls

Report Reply

Reply by Mark luis

posted

Get world top assignment expert team with and only Help Assignment where you will get best content of assignment don eon time with plagrisum free. Also our great team of writers will help you with best price of assignment realted to any subject, also you will receive on time delivery of content.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by ~Ime~

posted

currently going to re-read Witch Child. Not really witchy but nice overall.

Report Reply

Idk if women who run with the wolves counts, but I love it so so so much

Report Reply

Reply by Möbus

posted

Malleus maleficarum or Witch's Hammer by Heinrich Kramer.

Is probably one of the most important books about witches there is, is about the identification and persecution of them. Worth giving it a read.

Report Reply

Reply by Vex

posted
updated

I'm currently reading Raymond Buckland's Complete book of Witchcraft. There's a free PDF on the web, easily accessible. I haven't gotten that far but man do I recommend it, it's so informative. (a bit on the biased side with judging christian practices sometimes tho)

Report Reply

Reply by Cinnabun

posted

EEEE I AM SOOOOO GLAD YOU ASKED!!! So itโ€™s a comic about 2 little witches and itโ€™s just the BESTTTTTTTT LIKE OMGG!!! Ya know what I mean ? The comic is called hooky and itโ€™s one of my favorite books of all time!!! Theres 2 volumes out rn and their both really good!! Thereโ€™s another one coming in September which Iโ€™m really exited abt!!!!! It has a really good story with really REALLY good characters and the art is just the BESTT!! Like when I saw it at barns and nobles I just had to get it cause of wonderful art I saw !!

Report Reply

Reply by littlenloom

posted

That's an amazing book. One should definitely read it. Also follow our online kidswear shop.

Report Reply

Reply by Marina

posted

the book of the shadows, it's really one of essentials

Report Reply

Reply by Aevisia

posted

I have been wanting to read Psychic Witch by Mat Auryn. I've heard really great things about it.

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

Anything by Laurie Cabot or Judika Illes is amazing.

Report Reply

Reply by Skylerhoe

posted

i dont know if it counts as a witchy book but about a month ago i found this book and really enjoed it its called "The London Sรฉance Society" by sarah penner.ย A spellbinding tale about two daring women who hunt for truth and justice in the perilous art of conjuring the dead.

Report Reply

Reply by ไบบ้–“ใฎ่‚‰

posted

I'm working my way through Robert Anton Wilson's work. I started with his more psychonaut stuff and am working my way through.

Report Reply