posted

Forum: Writing and Poetry

Anybody else write screenplays ?

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by KiethBlackLion

posted

Mine are more like screenplay ideas and very rough outlines. Never tried to do an actual formatted screenplay though.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

The first thing that I'd want is a human.

And the last thing I would want is a human to write a screenplay, which, I'd imagine, is a lot easier than a human writer.

So here we have a robot, with a human in it and an alien in the background. I think that's an interesting thing about a computer. It doesn't really know what to say, but it knows how it's going to behave, and what it can say and do, so you know it's not going to get too excited or too excited or something.

But it can't be excited or too excited to write something about. It's not going to get too excited to write about anything, because the human can do whatever it wants.

It doesn't know what to say.

And that means it doesn't really understand the human, and it can't understand that the human's a human and the computer can do whatever it wants.

So it doesn't understand anything.

I think it has the capacity for a great many things.

It's a great many things, but I don't really want one.

I'm going with a very good, very good human, who is not a robot, because that would mean I wouldn't be a human at all.

I'd be a human. And if I were a robot, it would mean it could do anything. I would think it could do things like, for instance, a lot of things.

It's a lot like, if a person was in your shoes and they had an injury, and the doctor said that it was the most important thing they had ever dealt with, they were going into the ER. So I'd have the robot. I'd be in my shoes and I could be a doctor. I'd have a robot. I would be in the hospital and I would get the robot, I'd go into a lot more pain than the human would be in the room and they'd say, you're going into pain.

And I'd say, oh, I've had my injury, and you've got to go to the ER to see what's happening to you. And then they'd come up to you and say, oh my gosh, it looks good,

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Charlotte

posted

Yeah it's alot of fun

Permalink Report Reply