« Sports Forum

Premier League anyone?

Hello! I'm in the US so i call it Soccer, apologies, i know its the wrong name. 

I'm trying to get into Premier League and would love some people to chat about it! I literally just got into it and so far my favorite team is West Bromley Albion. 

I want to learn more about it because i want to put my son in soccer when hes older and i would love to be his biggest fan :)

Report Topic

21 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Rob

posted

I’m a huge PL fan. I live and die for Arsenal. What made you like West Bromwich Albion?

Report Reply

Reply by zan

posted

premier league is great! I'm a Spurs fan myself but my tier list of teams would probably be: 

- tottenham hotspurs
- liverpool 
- newcastle 
- west ham
- norwich
- man city 
Spurs are fun because they've got some real star players (Harry Kane, used to have Gareth Bale, Heung-Min Son, among others) but they just constantly struggle. They got killed by Crystal Palace this season, Crystal Palace! Then there's Harry Kane who's incredible yet also looks like he'll shatter into a million pieces if a defender so much as touches him. I call him the lumbering lamppost because half the time he does absolutely nothing but lumber around. And then all of a sudden he'll get three incredible goals and assists in one match and you're like oh right, that's why we love him. 

this has turned into a rant now but PL is brilliant and I'm a massive fan, despite also being American. 

Report Reply

Reply by 💯

posted

Gunners for life .. 

Report Reply

Reply by ava

posted

hi!! i’m a big utd fan and have been since 2018 :)

Report Reply

Reply by BIG FINISHER

posted

up the Chelssss... 

London Is Blue :)

Report Reply

Reply by T.

posted

fuck chelsea and arsenal fans. Up the burnley

Report Reply

Reply by ivan05

posted

Let's go PSG

Report Reply

Reply by ttrinityb

posted

Unfortunately I’ve been a Man United fan since birth… lately just fell out of love w football though lol

Report Reply

Reply by Brian_ah17

posted

Arsenal are a very good team :)

Report Reply

Reply by Lomax

posted

arsenal fan but love watching burnley play. innovating the beautiful game as we know it !

Report Reply

Reply by Victoria the Perpetually Congested

posted

i know its been literal ages but i think i like Arsenal cause when the commentators say their name fast it sounds like they are saying a***hole lol

Report Reply

Reply by LuLu

posted

glad to see most people in this thread like Arsenal. we're winning the Prem this year for sure.

Report Reply

Reply by car ♱

posted

Yes, I love man city a lot!

Report Reply

Reply by katanie

posted

am a united fan unfortunately 

Report Reply

Reply by 𓆩♡𓆪 kenny/valentino

posted

hii!! i love the PL too :D what made u pick bromwich albion if u don't mind me asking??? ive never actually heard of it before :,)

Report Reply

Reply by aj⁷

posted

i watch a bit of pl and my faves are definitely arsenal and man city ⭐️

Report Reply

Reply by saloni

posted

Leicester City here

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ yuki !! ☆

posted

to me, id say anything that is consistently in the prem if you want a good team

though if you want passion (like my fav, sunderland) do pick a championship team :]

my favourite to suggest to ppl is Leicester City, one of the best non top 6 teams recently even if they play in the championship to me:3

but just watch different teams play, see how different players act and pick the best for you :]

Report Reply

Reply by mermaidclub

posted
updated

west brom is outrageous

ldn is red mate

arrrrsenal 

Report Reply

Reply by jbartlomej

posted

Old ancient sequence says:

Juventus to stara dama, a Legia* ? LEGIA* TO STARA KUR...

*read (Legia Warszawa): Manchester City.

Report Reply

Reply by dinoca

posted

i love pl too! i live and die for tottenham (yup, its difficult)

Report Reply