« Life Forum

Mental Health

Posted by Sixam Jones

posted

Forum: Life

anyone else out there looking for someone to talk to? i feel so detached from the people i know irl, i wanna meet some new friends. let's help each other? 

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Cody

posted

It's always nice to make new friends and connect

Report Reply

Reply by Jessie Deal

posted

100% always nice to have someone to talk to especially after being cooped up so long 

Report Reply

Reply by Mama Duck

posted

I'm down!

Report Reply

Reply by Sofrítho

posted

I’m 25. I have schizoaffective disorder bipolar type , PSTD and DID. I understand the feel. It’s nice to speak to friends and remind them to check in sometimes. Also to remember to check on others yourself because it takes your focus off of your own issues which is a nice way to remove your mind from the burden of mental illness for a short while. Also expressing how much you love and care for others always makes me feel better. I’m feeling particularly detached from everyone around me BUT I do check in on them anyway just to make sure everything is well and I feel less alone in the world when I do that. Also people feel cared for that way and sometimes people are going through something similar and don’t know how to get by so checking on others serves you and others too. Hope you’re having a fantastic day!

Report Reply

Reply by Tammy Shaw

posted

I'm here if you need a friend to talk to

Report Reply

Hey :) 

I'm soo down for this. 
Let's chat, be kind and all that

Report Reply

Reply by Honey NoBunz

posted

I am here for this!!!

YOU MATTER. 

Mental health still has such a bad stigma but as long as we are here for each other it doesn’t even matter. I’m here to listen or give advice. Xoxox 

Report Reply

Reply by Borderline Bunnnyy

posted

I know this is kinda old post but I’d be down to talk! It’s nice being able to talk to people online, you can be close and talk about things that you might not always wanna talk to irl people about. Feel free to message anytime :)

Report Reply

Reply by Aquasys

posted

sure add me if you wanna it'll be really nice to talk to new people

Report Reply

Reply by Sybxl

posted

sure if anyone needs to talk im always gonna be there for u feel free to message me<3

Report Reply

Reply by moxxie

posted

add me! Im constantly on here and i sorta feel the same!

Report Reply

Reply by CMDR_Martin

posted
updated

Feel free to add me. I don't really have any irl friends and been going through a bit of a difficult time. I have ADHD and I went through a tough childhood with a lot of parental abuse and only left the house last year.

Report Reply

Reply by kkumgal

posted

Yo solo quiero que me escuchen, no quiero relacionarme con nadie o amistar con alguien solamente pido un momento de paz en el cual alguien me escuche y no me de ningún consejo o solución simplemente poder desahogarme.

Report Reply

Reply by JrSBX

posted

Reply by Persival

posted

For me, mental health always goes hand in hand with physical health. Otherwise, it is impossible to achieve balance in life. First of all, I am in constant therapy with a psychologist, and in addition I am trying various dietary supplements that will have a positive effect on physical health. I especially advise you to check website https://www.gundrymdbiocomplete3.com/and find out more about Gundry MD Bio Complete 3. Suitable for those who have discomfort, heaviness in the stomach and other unpleasant things associated with digestion.

Report Reply

Reply by xxchellyxx

posted

Here? Most people are just losers trying to get an ego streak because they feel like here they won’t be judged well bad news buddy, you will. My point is that, when you don’t find people who resemble you or don’t know yourself people are going to decide who you are going to be. And if you don’t feel like trying just stop giving a fuck and become apathetic.

Report Reply

Reply by HannaHauntedxx

posted

ofc! I'll follow if u have discord mine is peachteaboyelliott :3

Report Reply