« Back to the Twitch Streamers Forum

Game Interests

Hi, sorry, just wondered what kind of games everyone is into, whether it's for streaming or offline.  Personally I don't do multiplayer games because people scare me, and even if I do do an online game, I mostly just solo, with an exception being Toontown.  Other than that I like mostly anything that isn't horror or first-person shooters (though I like some Halo, I just suck). (J)RPGs and platformers have always been my go-to type games

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Boria

posted

Right now I’m really into the new halo infinite multiplayer. If you ever want to play, I’m down! I’m not that great, but it’s all about having a good time! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Nine Aracna

posted

I've been tempted to try out it out, I've never really tried Halo multiplayer before, really only did campaigns before.  Though I don't have one of the newer Xbox systems and wasn't sure about the experience on the older stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by Alveus Nosville

posted

Man I wish I could blay infinite but I made some beyond questionable purchasing decisions before GPU shortage and now I have no DX12 to run it.
Anyway right now I mostly play Paladins and I'm on my way to comming back to TF2 (possibly).

Report Reply

Reply by Miscellanity

posted

Im into Pokémon, ACNH, and sonic 

Report Reply

Reply by MaxStarz

posted

I really would love to stream apex legends but this season has been so stale and they nerfed my favorite character to the ground. My animal crossing has a lot of drama so it's funny to play sometimes. 

Report Reply

Reply by ThunderPhoenixUK

posted

Mainly single player story driven games so recently completed a playthrough of The Witcher 3 for the first time & next planning on playing Lego Marvel Superheroes & GTA V story.

Report Reply

Reply by Honeybean

posted

I'm super into Valorant rn! And Stardew Valley <3

Report Reply

Reply by Iиƒεяиαl Mαтяιαяcн

posted

I play a pretty wide variety of things. I like single story driven games but I also like multiplayer games as well. Free to play are always fun because I can get my community in on games as well. I have never really been interested in games like cod, battlefield, etc. 

Games I've played/play:
Destiny 2
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 3
Borderlands the Presequel
Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Assassin's Creed Origins
Neverwinter
PC Building Simulator
Dauntless
Jackbox Party Packs
Halo Infinite (and multiplayer)
Lost Ark

Just to name some

Report Reply

Reply by Honeybean

posted

I love Valorant, its been my favorite for months!

That Dead By Daylight and Stardew!

Report Reply