« Podcast Forum

Favorite Fiction Podcasts

Posted by Jasper

posted

Forum: Podcast

Hi! What are y’all’s favorite fiction podcasts right now?

I really like the magnus archives and the adventure zone lately!

(some others i recommend are welcome to night vale, the penumbra podcast, wolf 359, inkwyrm, rabbits, tanis, mabel, and eos 10)

Report Topic

28 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Rachel

posted

I have really only listened to one fiction podcast in full and that was Kaleidotrope. I highly recommend listening to it if you haven't already. 

Report Reply

Reply by Care_Blair

posted

The Orbiting Human Circus and Alice Isn't dead! Both are from night Vale presents and I love them

Report Reply

Reply by Xxsandpit_skyexX

posted

Dungeons and Daddies since you like TAZ

Borrasca
Black out
Edge of sleep
Unwanted
Patron saint of suicide

Report Reply

Reply by Eiffel Beddow

posted

wolf 359 is so good. I am loving these replies 

I also like the strange case of starship iris

Report Reply

Reply by StarCrossed

posted

im obsessed w night vale rn  

Report Reply

Reply by Jude

posted

The silt verses is kinda incredible 

Report Reply

Reply by ☆dakota☆

posted

right now i really like jar of rebuke and camp here and there

Report Reply

Reply by tin …⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ

posted

Hello from the Hallowoods is underrated (in my opinion)

Report Reply

Reply by North/Snow <3

posted

TMA is really cool!! Def one of my favorites :]]

Report Reply

Reply by WitchGoblin

posted

I made a post about some (queer) fiction podcasts on tumblr a while ago! here the link: https://thetoadcrow.tumblr.com/post/683469932454920192/crows-brain-rot-queer-podcast-recs-part-1

Report Reply

Reply by sergio

posted

In that case, this article covers everything about the Fix Minecraft Crossplay PS4 website.

How your associates and some other nintendo switchMinecraft individuals will enjoy the cross-play engine.

Report Reply

Reply by Minnesota65

posted

Report Reply

Reply by Minnesota65

posted

Report Reply

Reply by SquishTheNinja

posted
updated

I love my fiction podcasts on the slightly spooky side so I've been loving: ~ Welcome To Nightvale  ~ The No Sleep Podcast  ~ The White Vault  ~ Sayer  ~ Liberty (though thats less spook more scifi)  ~

Planning on listening to  ~ Within The Wires  ~ and  ~ Alice Isn't Dead  ~ once I am caught up on  ~ Welcome To Nightvale ~

Also I'm going to see Welcome To Nightvale LIVE in September! I'm excited!

Report Reply

Reply by akamsauthapp

posted

aka.ms/authapp – This Microsoft Authenticator app is a security feature that improves your account’s security. If you sign in using this application, you need to show at least two forms of proof or other evidence to prove your identity.

Report Reply

Reply by xican35

posted

Chipotle Menu Prices – Chipotle is a fast-casual dining restaurant mainly serves Mexican-inspired foods such as tacos and burritos.

It is also known as Chipotle Mexican Grill. It is known for using high-quality natural and organic elements in its food.

Report Reply

Reply by Dfgthbvtrgrt

posted

Bhs Patient Portal? then check here Official Bhs Patient Portal with a step-by-step guide including a screenshot.

Report Reply

Reply by John

posted

The residents of Canada, the United States of America and the United Kingdom are able to participate in the TellHappyStar feedback survey

Report Reply

Reply by KB <3

posted

seconding dungeons and daddies and adding the strange case of starship iris and brimstone valley mall 

Report Reply

Reply by 🌈𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌 | Autoplay

posted
updated

Ooo I really like The Magnus Archives, cant wait for The Magnus Protocol to come out! I also really like Welcome to Nightvale, and I just started listening to Dumb-Dumbs and Dragons (literally today I started listening to it), and I also just started listening to RQG (Rusty Quill Gaming) recently

Report Reply

Reply by Mae

posted

My favorite right now is Hello from the Hallowoods 

Report Reply

Reply by fen

posted

Hello from the Magic Tavern!

Guy gets sucked through a portal behind a Burger King into the d&d universe, and he can still get the wifi signal from the BK through the portal, so he hosts his podcast from a tavern there!! It’s fun lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Mikael

posted

My favorite fiction podcast has got to be welcome to night vale, have been listening to it on the bus for a while now (on episode 58 right now) so it’s become sort of part of my daily routine and I find it kind of comforting in a sort of strange way.

Report Reply

Reply by xidik56983

posted

Krnl discord Is actually a learning curve of the classic word processing system scrabble which challenges kids to figure compound is that the same user that .

Report Reply

Reply by briar

posted

I've really been enjoying Old Gods of Appalachia & Syntax! 

Report Reply