« Pets and Animals Forum

bird advice

Hi! i have a cockatiel whos almsot a year old and i need to know how to get her to stop chewing on this one part of wall, im worried shes peeling paint off and im scared of her eating eating it! any ideas? (also if u have birds, drop a pic please <33)

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by r0b

posted

they like to chew but usually don't eat non food items maybe giving it a cuddle bone may curb the habit 

Report Reply

Reply by ★rania★

posted

I get my cockatiel straw/wooden toys so that he can destroy those instead of the paint off the wall

Report Reply

Reply by bori

posted

These products not only enhance the overall makeup routine but also contribute to a sensory journey that makeup products in saudi Arabia aligns with the region's appreciation for olfactory richness.

Report Reply

Reply by bori

posted

Connecting the modern wearer to the artistic and cultural legacy of the past indulge in the regal allure of amethysts shivamimportsny the majestic purple gemstones that have fascinated royalty throughout history.

Report Reply

Reply by FORREST!

posted

destructive behavior in birds is usually due to boredom, i would recommend small wooden blocks like these here. they can be strung and hung up in his favorite places as well! my birds were huge fans :)

Report Reply

Reply by ᛉΝικόλαςᛣ

posted

Damn gorlock, u ate ur bird?

Report Reply