« Games Forum

FNAF

Posted by sabra syd

posted

Forum: Games

Anyone wanna discuss fnaf lore since security breach is coming out soon???

Drop any theories you have about the new game or discuss the old ones lol.

Report Topic

14 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by mike~

posted

FINALLY some one with taste

Report Reply

Reply by OLEANDER

posted

cc & lizzie & mike made friend ship bracelets ad after they died Michael wore theirs on his other arm

Report Reply

Reply by Saoirse

posted

Michael definitely had a pet rock at some point

Report Reply

Reply by Haxxlim

posted

I love FNAF, but I don't really like the new direction that the story has been going since FNAF World. The first four games had some very interesting lore and a compelling story that seems very loosely possible. The theories were so good at the time and the community's questions seemed endless and intriguing. If you brain blasted me back to the first FNAF game, I would never in my life imagine things like sound illusion disks, a child murdering serial killer rabbit stuck in a video game before he body swaps with a random woman and turns her into a furry, or possible robot children that are family with the robot security guard furry and freddy fazbear. I just think that modern FNAF has lost it's way and has lost all the key aspects that made me love it in the first place.

Report Reply

Reply by xXHyper-CryptidXx

posted

I REALLY wish Security Breach had gone for a more 'liminal space'/abandoned mall feel! It would have been so much better imo. Also I think if the office mini-game things after u collect the badges should've been more like the old games :/

Report Reply

Reply by ease_wastrel

posted

I wish the series would just come to an end...

Report Reply

Reply by xXCrystalXx

posted

I think fnaf security breach shouldn't of been half done before being handed over to a random company tbh the trailer looked really nice and lead many questions on but once the game was released it was completely different lore wise and that voice in the trailer I think someone might know what I'm on about but we never heard that voice again it was annoying to be left on a cliffhanger with that voice it could of been something big who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Report Reply

Reply by grimreaperrin♡

posted

The now fnaf dlc,anyone think the mimic is hella confusing? D:

Report Reply

Reply by Jimmie :3

posted

mimic is confusing and weird lol, but im also relieved that william is dead, just stop taking him back pls

Report Reply

Reply by ultraviolet

posted

Lol same here, also is anyone seeing the FNAF movie??

Report Reply

Reply by sunibot

posted

To me, FNaF ended at the 6th game (Pizzeria Simulator) and the newest games are just an alternate universe from it. Pizzeria Simulator had the PERFECT ending, and I stick by believing that it really was it. The whole thing with Afton coming back was cool only once and then it got repetitive. Don't get me wrong, I like Security Breach, Help Wanted, and stuff, but I just view it as a different universe like the books and the movie.

Also controversial opinion but I really liked FNaF World.

Report Reply

Reply by Zeta64

posted

I really love the series, I also agree that Pizza Sim had the perfect ending. Security Breach is super weird as it was kinda just a bunch of random crap Scott said put together in a blender by Steel Wool and I don't really like it. Story is a thing I like a lot about video games and Security Breach just did not do that well. It's only gonna get more confusing from here on folks. o7

Report Reply

Reply by superrsonicoshy

posted

i never saw fnaf movie sadly :((((

but i will prob soon. been a fnaf fan for YEARS

Report Reply

Reply by Mistic

posted
updated

i'm a bit late LMAO but i just can't understand all the hate FNAF SB has be getting since the release of the game like , okay it is not like all the others games (wich i love sm) but yk its a FNAF GAME LIKE HOW CAN YOU HATE IT 

some ppl like the game better since the DLC of SB ruins in summer 2023

im in love with this game i swear :O

Report Reply