« General Forum

That one time

Posted by Ali3nkat

posted

Forum: General

Dont we all have a story that just deserves to be told ?

That one time 
Is a thread where you can do exactly that. 
From heroic to stoned no matter how long or short.
 I can guarantee I’ll read your story. (At least )

Notes: 
 If your story contains the following 
  • Tw: 
  • 18+
Please label accordingly before your comment <3

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ali3nkat

posted

Since I’m the op I will go first!

That one time in 9th grade had a crush on this senior; fast forward to my first year of college, I post a selfie and who do I see in my inbox? That Dude!  
(Some backstory between our conversation) 
All he did was call me hot and asked if I wanted to sleep with him. 
Bonus: He told me it was my loss. 
Do you know how satisfying it is to turn down someone you thought you had a crush on ? 凸^-^凸

Report Reply

Reply by xX_toto_Xx

posted

[18+ i guess idk]

So this one time, I was on a date with a girl. 
She was pretty and sang in a band and I died when she said yes to this date. Anyways, she didn't live in town and was around for a tattoo appointment and therefore stayed at a hotel. 
Our date went super well, we talked and laughed and drank. Anyhow, she started to tell me about this hotell. 
Basically when she called to book the room she gave them her name, and she was told that she would get her old room. Now bc of GDPR the hotell shouldn't keep her name on file, nor which room she stayed in last time she was there. So... sketch as fuck. 
Anyhow, when she got there to check in, there was noone in the reception. The hotell hallway-music was super loud and the reception had loads of pictures of our king, putin and trump. She found her keycard in an envelope with her name on it. 
Now when she told me this i got kinda worried, bc she's a girl in her 20's, from out of town, staying at a super sketchy hotell. You know it didnt really sit right with me. 
So i came with her to check it out, looking for 2 way mirrors etc. Doing all the checks one should do in a creepy establishment. (any woman or afab person know what im talking about) 
Anyhow as soon we checked all the mirrors and paintings and lamps i got laid for my super heroic action. T'was nice

Report Reply

Reply by ♠ 𝕷𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓 ♠

posted

TW: mentions of suicide 

that one time a guy threatened to kill himself after I rejected him and then didn't come back to school so I would think that he actually went through with it.

Report Reply

Reply by ♡kait♡

posted

that one time i caught my ex with my eyes cheating and he said I was crazy(my sister saw it too)

Report Reply