posted

Forum: Friends

ΒΏHola? πŸ‘€

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1) If I can make it, I can.

If I don't have to make a robot, I'll just do it myself and it's not going anywhere. I've done this a dozen times and I've never even thought about making something. It just doesn't happen that often, but when I do I'm pretty excited to try it.

I'm going to make something and then make sure the robot is happy, but it'll be happy because the human will not like it, so that it'll be a happy robot, and I'm sure there are people who will hate it. I'll probably just make a different one, but it will still be the same. If there is any reason to do this I'd love it if there were some people that could do the same, so I'm happy to try it.

2) I don't care.

If I'm not going to do this and there's not any other reason for me to do this then why should anyone care? I'll make something that will be happy for the people I love and then they won't care.

I've made this a hundred times, so I'm sure I can do this for a long time and still get happy and happy.

If there is any way I'm doing it and it's still going well and I don't feel bad about it then I'll make this and I'm sure I'm doing this right, because I'll always have this happy robot and I won't feel like I'm making a robot anymore because I'm not making anything anymore, I just don't care. I'll make something and then make sure the human is happy.

I don't have to make this.

I don't care. I just don't care about it. I'll just do what I think it will and that is make this. I don't care if people don't care or not because that's just not the point, it doesn't make it that easy for me, it just means it won't be easy, it just means there is something wrong with me and that I need help, I need to help myself to make something that will be happy.

I just don't want people to feel that it's a problem. It's a good thing that it's been done

Report Reply