« Religion and Philosophy Forum

ASTROLOGY

Let's see your natal charts!  I got mine from https://upastrology.com/ (or the app UpAstro)

For those who aren't skilled with reading them I'll list my planetary placements and houses :)
  • Sun in Pisces
  • Moon in Virgo
  • Taurus Ascending
  • Mercury in Pisces
  • Venus in Aquarius
  • Mars in Leo
  • Jupiter in Sagittarius
  • Saturn in Pisces
  • Uranus in Capricorn
  • Neptune in Capricorn
  • Pluto in Sagittarius
  • Node in Scorpio
  • Chiron in Virgo
  • POF in Scorpio
H1- Taurus H2-Gemini H3-Cancer H4-Cancer H5-Leo H6-Libra H7- Scorpio H8-Sagittarius H9-Capricorn H10- Capricorn H11-Aquarius H12- Aries

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"This book is so good that if I were a beginner I wouldn't even bother with it." - David

"It is the best thing ever!" - James

I'm sure many others have said the same, I think the best book is "Pseudocentricity: The Complete Guide" which has an excellent summary, and a very detailed discussion about the topic, as well as many other things that have been said in this thread.

If anyone is looking to learn more about this book, or to read about other books in it's entirety, feel free to leave comments or ask any questions you might find on the discussion boards or in the comment threads.

Report Reply

Reply by RobbieA012

posted

If you are looking for top-notch resume writing services that can help you land your next job, contact ResumeCrew. If you are interested in resume then follow this best resume writing service for latest tips of resume writing work. Our team of experienced resume writers will craft a unique yet high-quality resume that highlights your skills, experience and passion.

Report Reply

Reply by Lemmingsishard

posted

I think that Astrology is absurd. I think this since it has no grounding in reality and unlike religion there is no belief structure so there are no morals. If you find a legitimate church of Astrology that has no affiliation with other established religions (and no you cannot make your own religion based on Astrology to point to) except for maybe Hellenistic Paganism I will not take Astrology seriously or with any respect. Me criticizing Astrology for being groundless is not an excuse for getting the entire internet on your side and accusing me of persecuting you I am not trying to enrage you I am trying to tell you what I think on this subject.

Report Reply

Reply by Danial

posted

I personally am a Gemini, and I was always attracted to Aries for some reason. Not only romantically! I have so many Aries friends, my father is an Aries, and so many people I meet are Aries. Any idea why I am meeting so many Aries? Are particular zodiac signs attracted to their opposites? I mean, I am a Gemini (air sign), and I am attracted to Aries and Leos (fire sign). 

Sometimes I wonder why are aries so hot and why I meet so many of them..and we always end up being friends, not partners :D

Report Reply