« Quiz/Survey Forum

Seventy Questions

Found this on tumblr.

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to?
03. Do you regret anything?
04. Are you insecure?
05. What is your relationship status?
06. How do you want to die?
07. What did you last eat?
08. Played any sports?
09. Do you bite your nails?
10. When was your last physical fight?
11. Do you like someone?
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours?
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment?
14. Do you miss someone?
15. Have any pets?
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment?
17. Ever made out in the bathroom?
18. Are you scared of spiders?
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone?
21. What are your plans for this weekend?
22. Do you want to have kids? How many?
23. Do you have piercings? How many?
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)?
25. Do you miss anyone from your past?
26. What are you craving right now?
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
28. Have you ever been cheated on?
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
30. What’s irritating you right now?
31. Does somebody love you?
32. What is your favourite color?
33. Do you have trust issues?
34. Who/what was your last dream about?
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
36. Do you give out second chances too easily?
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
38. Is this year the best year of your life?
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
51. Favourite food?
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
54. Is cheating ever okay?
55. Are you mean?
56. How many people have you fist fought?
57. Do you believe in true love?
58. Favourite weather?
59. Do you like the snow?
60. Do you wanna get married?
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
62. What makes you happy?
63. Would you change your name?
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
69. Do you believe in soulmates?
70. Is there anyone you would die for?

Report Topic

47 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by AshleeRose

posted

yes
my boyfriend
sure
04. Are you insecure? 
yes
taken
quickly
sonic
08. Played any sports? 
gymnastics, soccer, field hockey, lacrosse, snowboarding
yes
never
11. Do you like someone? 
yea?
never
people
14. Do you miss someone? 
yes
15. Have any pets? 
2 dogs 1 bird
nostalgic
yeah
no
no
whats that?
nothing
I go back and forth
yes. 5
chemistry idk how
yes
a nap
sure
yes
yes
my back
yes
green
yes
oddly enough.... matt huges 
my boyfriend
yes
forgive
no lmao
nope
51. Favourite food?
mexican
yes
smoke
no
55. Are you mean?
yes
zero
yes
58. Favourite weather?
fall
yes
sure
sure
snowboarding
no
no?
stay friends
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
all of them
a worker at home depot
my boyfriend
100%
my mother and my cousin angela 

Report Reply

Reply by Sara Louise🌸

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? - Yes :)
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? - My boyfriend Harry🖤
03. Do you regret anything? - No.
04. Are you insecure? - Insecure is my middle name.
05. What is your relationship status? - In a relationship
06. How do you want to die? - Hopefully in my sleep 
07. What did you last eat? - Chocolate cake
08. Played any sports? - Netball, dancing.
09. Do you bite your nails? - Yes
10. When was your last physical fight? - Half my lifetime ago.
11. Do you like someone? - My boyfriend 
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? - Yes
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? - I hate like 3 people. Hate is a strong word.
14. Do you miss someone? - My auntie 
15. Have any pets? - No but we are getting kittens this year
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? - Sick
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? - Yes
18. Are you scared of spiders? - TERRIFIED
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? - I think I would purely do "try" and do better in school.
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? - my bedroom
21. What are your plans for this weekend? - Cleaning and Sims 4.
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? - NOOOOPE
23. Do you have piercings? How many? - 6
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? - Drama, English and Religious Moral and Philosophical Studies
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? - Yeah some friends 
26. What are you craving right now? - More caffeine
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? - Maybe?
28. Have you ever been cheated on? - Omg yes
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? - Yup. Sorry.
30. What’s irritating you right now? - Nothing except feeling unwell.
31. Does somebody love you? - Yes
32. What is your favourite color? - Purple 
33. Do you have trust issues? - Yes. I don't trust anybody.
34. Who/what was your last dream about? - Something uncomfortable
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? - Harry 
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? - No.
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? - Depends 
38. Is this year the best year of your life? - Not really no
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? - 13/14?
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? - No hahah!
51. Favourite food? - Mac & cheese
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? - Yes
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? - Played Sims 
54. Is cheating ever okay? - No, but it still happens I guess.
55. Are you mean? - I don't like to think so
56. How many people have you fist fought? - 3
57. Do you believe in true love? - Yes :)
58. Favourite weather? - Bright but cool
59. Do you like the snow? - I like to look at it.
60. Do you wanna get married? - To be honest probably not.
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? - Kinda.
62. What makes you happy? - Happiness with me is like silent book reading.
63. Would you change your name? - No
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? - Nope, he's my boyfriend aha xD 
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? - Oh I don't know.
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? - Yes:)
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? - Harry
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? - My boss 
69. Do you believe in soulmates? - Yes
70. Is there anyone you would die for? - Nope.

Report Reply

Reply by Sunbaby

posted

Search Users:  SearchHelp | LogOut Home Browse Search Messages Layouts Blog Bulletins Forum Music Charts Favorites Invite  Groups Abo01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? My dad, yes. Not so much my mom02. Who did you last say “I love you” to?My gf03. Do you regret anything?Everything04. Are you insecure?Very much so05. What is your relationship status?Kinda taken?06. How do you want to die?While on fire07. What did you last eat?Beef stromboli08. Played any sports?Nope09. Do you bite your nails?I used to10. When was your last physical fight?Never had one11. Do you like someone?Yeah12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours?Probably tbh13. Do you hate anyone at the moment?Just myself 14. Do you miss someone?My friends15. Have any pets?Yes, 2 kitties16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment?Hyper and slightly uncomfy17. Ever made out in the bathroom?Duh18. Are you scared of spiders?No! I love spiders19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?Nah20. Where was the last place you snogged someone?Thursday21. What are your plans for this weekend?I'm hanging out with my dad and enjoying the weather22. Do you want to have kids? How many?None, and I don't want any23. Do you have piercings? How many?Yes! Ears are stretched, both eyebrows are done, and a septum. I recently had to take out my bridge piercing.24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)?Music and art25. Do you miss anyone from your past?I wanna know how my ex is doing26. What are you craving right now?A cigarette27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?Probably 28. Have you ever been cheated on?Not that I know of!29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?Nope30. What’s irritating you right now?The fact that uploading a picture has a file size limit.31. Does somebody love you?I sure hope so32. What is your favourite color?Peach!33. Do you have trust issues?The opposite, actually. I trust too easily34. Who/what was your last dream about?I was broken up with35. Who was the last person you cried in front of?My therapist36. Do you give out second chances too easily?I'll give second chances, but never a third.37. Is it easier to forgive or forget?Neither.38. Is this year the best year of your life?Not at all.39. How old were you when you had your first kiss?1440. Have you ever walked outside completely naked?Besides skinny dipping? No.51. Favourite food? Steak and potatoes52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Yeah53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Took a bath54. Is cheating ever okay?No, never is.55. Are you mean?Nope56. How many people have you fist fought?Zero.57. Do you believe in true love? Yes58. Favourite weather? Thunderstorms59. Do you like the snow? No60. Do you wanna get married? Yes61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? If I'm dating them, yes62. What makes you happy? Cats63. Would you change your name? No64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? Not at all65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Ewww, I dont date men66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?Yes!67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?Nate! 68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?Also Nate69. Do you believe in soulmates?I believe we have many70. Is there anyone you would die for?Anyone 3 RepliesPost a ReplySort Replies: Oldest  Newest Newest  OldestReply by AshleeRoseposted 5 days ago01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? yes02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? my boyfriend03. Do you regret anything? sure04. Are you insecure? yes05. What is your relationship status? taken06. How do you want to die? quickly07. What did you last eat? sonic08. Played any sports? gymnastics, soccer, field hockey, lacrosse, snowboarding09. Do you bite your nails? yes10. When was your last physical fight? never11. Do you like someone? yea?12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? never13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? people14. Do you miss someone? yes15. Have any pets? 2 dogs 1 bird16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? nostalgic17. Ever made out in the bathroom? yeah18. Are you scared of spiders? no19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? no20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? whats that?21. What are your plans for this weekend? nothing22. Do you want to have kids? How many? I go back and forth23. Do you have piercings? How many? yes. 524. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? chemistry idk how25. Do you miss anyone from your past? yes26. What are you craving right now?a nap27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? sure28. Have you ever been cheated on? yes29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?yes30. What’s irritating you right now?my back31. Does somebody love you?yes32. What is your favourite color?green33. Do you have trust issues?yes34. Who/what was your last dream about?oddly enough.... matt huges 35. Who was the last person you cried in front of?my boyfriend36. Do you give out second chances too easily?yes37. Is it easier to forgive or forget?forgive38. Is this year the best year of your life?no lmao39. How old were you when you had your first kiss?1440. Have you ever walked outside completely naked?nope51. Favourite food?mexican52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?yes53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?smoke54. Is cheating ever okay?no55. Are you mean?yes56. How many people have you fist fought?zero57. Do you believe in true love?yes58. Favourite weather?fall59. Do you like the snow?yes60. Do you wanna get married?sure61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?sure62. What makes you happy?snowboarding63. Would you change your name?no64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?no?65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?stay friends66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?all of them67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?a worker at home depot68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?my boyfriend69. Do you believe in soulmates?100%70. Is there anyone you would die for?my mother and my cousin angela  Report ReplyReply by Sara Louise🌸posted 2 days ago01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? - Yes 02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? - My boyfriend Harry🖤03. Do you regret anything? - No.04. Are you insecure? - Insecure is my middle name.05. What is your relationship status? - In a relationship06. How do you want to die? - Hopefully in my sleep 07. What did you last eat? - Chocolate cake 08. Played any sports? - Netball, dancing.09. Do you bite your nails? - Yes 10. When was your last physical fight? - Half my lifetime ago.11. Do you like someone? - My boyfriend 12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? - Yes13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? - I hate like 3 people. Hate is a strong word.14. Do you miss someone? - My auntie 15. Have any pets? - No but we are getting kittens this year 16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? - Sick17. Ever made out in the bathroom? - Yes18. Are you scared of spiders? - TERRIFIED19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? - I think I would purely do "try" and do better in school.20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? - my bedroom21. What are your plans for this weekend? - Cleaning and Sims 4.22. Do you want to have kids? How many? - NOOOOPE23. Do you have piercings? How many? - 624. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? - Drama, English and Religious Moral and Philosophical Studies 25. Do you miss anyone from your past? - Yeah some friends 26. What are you craving right now? - More caffeine27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? - Maybe?28. Have you ever been cheated on? - Omg yes 29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? - Yup. Sorry.30. What’s irritating you right now? - Nothing except feeling unwell.31. Does somebody love you? - Yes32. What is your favourite color? - Purple 33. Do you have trust issues? - Yes. I don't trust anybody.34. Who/what was your last dream about? - Something uncomfortable35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? - Harry 36. Do you give out second chances too easily? - No.37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? - Depends 38. Is this year the best year of your life? - Not really no 39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? - 13/14?40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? - No hahah!51. Favourite food? - Mac & cheese 52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? - Yes53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? - Played Sims 54. Is cheating ever okay? - No, but it still happens I guess.55. Are you mean? - I don't like to think so 56. How many people have you fist fought? - 357. Do you believe in true love? - Yes 58. Favourite weather? - Bright but cool 59. Do you like the snow? - I like to look at it.60. Do you wanna get married? - To be honest probably not.61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? - Kinda.62. What makes you happy? - Happiness with me is like silent book reading.63. Would you change your name? - No64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? - Nope, he's my boyfriend aha xD 65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? - Oh I don't know.66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? - Yes67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? - Harry68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? - My boss 69. Do you believe in soulmates? - Yes70. Is there anyone you would die for? - Nope. Report ReplyReply by toLove3milyposted 2 days ago01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?- Somewhat02. Who did you last say “I love you” to?- My bf03. Do you regret anything?- A lot of things04. Are you insecure?- Sometimes, depending on how I'm feeling05. What is your relationship status?- Taken06. How do you want to die?- Suicide by train in North Hollywood07. What did you last eat?- Toast with black sesame spread08. Played any sports?- Horseback riding09. Do you bite your nails?- Gross10. When was your last physical fight?- Never11. Do you like someone?- My bf12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours?- No13. Do you hate anyone at the moment?- Yes14. Do you miss someone?- Yes15. Have any pets?- I used to have a hamster and leopard geckos16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment?- Tired, overworked17. Ever made out in the bathroom?- Yes18. Are you scared of spiders?- If they're big19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?- Yes20. Where was the last place you snogged someone?- My bf's bed21. What are your plans for this weekend?- Celebrating my bf's parent's dog's birthday, work22. Do you want to have kids? How many?- 223. Do you have piercings? How many?- 4 now but used to have 524. What is/are/were your best subject(s)?- My best were art and Japanese25. Do you miss anyone from your past?- My late bf26. What are you craving right now?- Ice27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?- My cheating ex when he wanted to get back together 28. Have you ever been cheated on?- Yes, but jokes on him cuz the girl he cheated on me with was fat and wore clothes that looked like 9 year old clothes from Walmart Dodged a bullet there29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?- No30. What’s irritating you right now?- Work31. Does somebody love you?- Bf, friends, family32. What is your favourite color?- Black33. Do you have trust issues?- 100%34. Who/what was your last dream about?- Something weird but can't remember35. Who was the last person you cried in front of?- Myself36. Do you give out second chances too easily?- Depends but cheaters never get second chances37. Is it easier to forgive or forget?- Idk, I hold grudges forever38. Is this year the best year of your life?- In a way cuz I've found a lot of music industry opportunities during covid39. How old were you when you had your first kiss?- 15 on an Alaskan Cruise40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked?- No51. Favourite food?- Depends how I'm feeling but lately it's been thinly sliced vegetables cooked in an oven52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?- Somewhat53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?- Listened to conversations on Clubhouse54. Is cheating ever okay?- Never in a relationship, tests are ok lol55. Are you mean?- I can be but very rarely56. How many people have you fist fought?- None57. Do you believe in true love?- Somewhat58. Favourite weather?- Sunny Californian weather59. Do you like the snow?- Fuck no60. Do you wanna get married?- Yes but don't need to?61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?- When my bf does62. What makes you happy?- Music, shopping, traveling, LA, concerts63. Would you change your name?- I'm ok with my name64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?- No65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?- I have a bf66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?- I have 2 that I can show a hidden vulnerable side to but won't completely be myself67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?- My bf68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?- My best guy friend69. Do you believe in soulmates?- Yes, I have 3.  Soulmates don't have to be your S.O., it can be your bffs or people you feel deeply connected to.  Soulmates are different from true love.70. Is there anyone you would die for?- My family and bffs Report Replybrought to you by tibush labs.Disclaimer: This is a fan-based project and is not affiliated with MySpace® in any way.About News Rules Credits Press Terms Privacy Imprint Contact SpaceHey Advertise Status SpaceHey Shop ©2020-2021 SpaceHey.com All Rights Reserved.

Report Reply

Reply by Evermoree

posted

- I would say yes
- My boyfriend
- Lot's of things
04. Are you insecure?
- Absolutely
- Taken
- In my sleep
- Mac n cheese
08. Played any sports?
- I was on my middle school's basketball team in seventh grade and I did track my junior and senior year of high school.
- Not really
- My younger brother and I used to fight a lot till the point where my dad had to pull us apart. It's been a few years.
11. Do you like someone?
- yes
- Yes, university is a killer
- Not hate, but definitely loathe.
14. Do you miss someone?
- Yes, my best friend
15. Have any pets?
- no ):
- tired
- does the shower count?
- no, i love spiders
- yes, absolutely. i'd go see all of my favorite musicians that have passed away.
- my boyfriend's room
- work
- absolutely none
- 5 piercings and a new one coming soon
- history, English, my legal classes, any math level below calc.
- just my family relatives that have passed away.
- cake
- at the time, they claimed i did, but evidence shows otherwise
- not that i'm aware of
- yes. freshman year ex when i broke up with him. I was 15. I also make my boyfriend cry when we talk about sad things sometimes.
- my own laziness
- i'm told so
- black
- to a certain extent, but not really
- i don't remember
- my boyfriend. I cry all the time in front of him
- yes and no. depends on the person and situation
- I usually forgive but never forget
- no, covid sucks
- i was but a wee child
- probably when i was a toddler or something
51. Favorite food?
- food
- to an extent
- played minecraft
-NO
55. Are you mean?
- only when i have to be
- two
- I believe in loving someone absolutely with all your heart.
58. Favorite weather?
- rainy days and days that are just warm enough to go swimming
- yes
- yes
- I don't like being called baby, but babe is ok
- my boyfriend, makeup, cute things, music
- no
-no
- my boyfriend is my best friend of the opposite sex so not a huge issue lol
- I would say like 60%
- my brother
- my boyfriend
- no
- yes

Report Reply

Reply by Palmfridur Hanna Gudsdottir

posted
updated

01.  Do you have a good relationship with your parents?  

Unfortunately, no.  My mother died, years ago and I have been estranged from my father.  I am more or less an orphan.  

02.  Who did you last say “I love you” to?  

I typically do not say that phrase, as I find it awkward.  I show my love in other ways, such as buying trinkets / paying a bill, etc.  

03.  Do you regret anything?  

Of course.  Who does not regret anything?  Anyone who says otherwise is a liar or an anomaly.  

04.  Are you insecure?  

It depends on my environment.  I accept myself but if I am around people, I tend to feel awkward.  

05.  What is your relationship status?  

I am an introvert, spinster, only into quality platonic friendships.  I enjoy romance for others or in fiction but not for me.  

06.  How do you want to die?  

I hope that I die peacefully and with my arrangements, belongings (what few I own) and final wishes taken care of.  

07.  What did you last eat?  

I noshed on some sunflower seed kernels.  

08.  Have you ever played any sports?  

Not really.  I am far from athletic and sports is like a foreign concept to me.  

09.  Do you bite your nails?  

I used to, years ago as a child.  Nowadays, I keep my fingernails clipped short.  

10.  When was your last physical fight?  

It was probably May 11th, 2011, 1 of the worst days of my life.  

11.  Do you like someone?  

I like a few people, in a platonic or sometimes a crush sense.  Mostly, people disappoint me.  

12.  Have you ever stayed up 48 hours?  

No, not quite that long!  I need my sleep!  

13.  Do you hate anyone at the moment?  

No, but I could get agitated, if I allowed myself to dwell on some people.  

14.  Do you miss someone?  

Yes, if I think of them.  

15.  Do you have any pets?  

Currently, no.  I used to have cats.  

16.  How exactly are you feeling at the moment?  

I am tired of being tired.  

17.  Have you ever made out in the bathroom?  

Ewwww, noooo!  Who does that?!  :O Gross!  :P  

18.  Are you scared of spiders?  

No, unless I know that they are poisonous.  There are other critters that I fear more, such as rodents.  

19.  Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?  

Probably not, unless I knew that the future were worse.  I have some good memories of youth.  Unfortunately, there was abuse and bad stuff, too, which I would not care to revisit.  

20.  Where was the last place you snogged someone?  

It was in a cot in my bedroom, a few years ago...a waste of time.  

21.  What are your plans for this weekend?  

I plan to putter at home, as usual.  I plan to check out more of this website and work on other miscellaneous projects.  

22.  Do you want to have kids?  How many?  

That is a firm "NO".  I am thankfully child-free.  I do not have the temperament plus I have chronic fatigue / a wonky immune system.  

23.  Do you have piercings?  How many?  

I used to have 2 piercings in each ear.  But I have not worn earrings in many years.  

24.  What is/are/were your best subject(s)?  

I never liked school.  But I enjoy learning at my own pace.  I am interested in / good at some creative endeavours / basic arts & crafts; spelling / vocabulary; and geography / places / travel.  NOT adept at mathematics, science, sports, etc.  

25.  Do you miss anyone from your past? 

Yes, but I do not usually dwell much on the topic.  I reminisce a little then get on with life.  

26.  What are you craving right now?  

I would love to have potatoes (chips / crisps or mashed)!  

27.  Have you ever broken someone’s heart?  

Yes.   :(  

28.  Have you ever been cheated on?  

Yes, but I did / do not care.  The relationship was doomed / over, by that point.  And there are worse problems than extramarital affairs.  

29.  Have you made a boyfriend / girlfriend cry?  

I had a husband but nothing seemed to faze him.  

30.  What is irritating you right now?  

The stupidity of people, as usual.  

31.  Does somebody love you?  

I have a few good friends.  But I do not feel very likable.  

32.  What is your favourite colour?  

I am fond of white, if that counts.  

33.  Do you have trust issues?  

Not really.  People will be who they will be.  One cannot reasonably control others.  

34.  Who / what was your last dream about?  

I dreamt of my childhood friend's mother.  

35.  Who was the last person you cried in front of?  

Hmmmm....  It has been so long.  I rarely cry.  Other than tearing up in a dark movie theatre, maybe my sister in 2011. 

36.  Do you give out second chances too easily?  

Yes, probably, yet at the same time, I do not forget how badly I was treated.  I am good at walking away but almost always leave the door open a little bit!  

37.  Is it easier to forgive or forget? 

For me, forgiveness is easier.  I acknowledge that God is in control and will judge.  I do not wait for an apology that likely will never come.  My attention span is usually focused on the task at hand.  But intrusive thoughts / past traumatic memories pop up, even after many years.  

38.  Is this year the best year of your life?  

No, due to ill health.  But I am glad for the extended time off.  

39.  How old were you when you had your first kiss?  

Other than small playground kisses as a child, I was 32 years old.  I am not into kissing.  

40.  Have you ever walked outside completely naked?  

Yes, I have!  

41.  What is your favourite food?  

I must have bread.  A meal is incomplete without it.  

42.  Do you believe everything happens for a reason?  

Yes, but often things happen because of free will & poor choices.  

43.  What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?  

I tuned into the weekly ReviewBrah radio show.  

44.  Is cheating ever okay?  

I do not tend to flip out or get jealous over extramarital affairs or polyamory.  It depends on the types people involved, their levels of honesty, and motives.  There are worse character flaws, such as addiction, bad parenting, mismanagement of money, pedophilia, physical abuse, etc.  I cannot get too mad at someone who was truly tempted, especially if s/he is surrounded by beautiful people.  If s/he is a narcissist who does not care, then that is a different story.  

45.  Are you mean?  

Unfortunately, I can be.  I do have a kind side, too.  

46.  How many people have you fist fought?  

Maybe 3 (family).  

47.  Do you believe in true love?  

Yes, for some people.  

48.  What is your favourite weather?  

I am a pluviophile (rain lover).  I also like warm Spring & Summer weather.  I dislike Autumn & Winter.  

49.  Do you like the snow?  

It is pretty for Christmas but I have seen enough of it.  

50.  Do you want to get married?  

Noooo!  

51.  Is it cute when a boy / girl calls you "Baby"?  

No, I find it generic, insincere, uncreative.  Think of a unique nickname.  

52.  What makes you happy?  

I like to feel physically well enough; to accomplish my tasks; and to have my bills taken care of.  

53.  Would you change your name?  

I did recently, though not officially yet.  Yes, I am for changing one's name for a correct reason.  

54.  Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?  

Yes, very.  

55.  Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?  

S/he can go on liking me.  I probably would not change my lifestyle / living arrangements.  

56.  Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?  

I am usually transparent around most everyone but I am my realest self around my sister.  

57.  Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?  

On the telephone, someone from the welfare office.  On Facebook, I commented on 1 of my friends' posts.  

58.  Who is the last person you had a deep conversation with?  

I instant messaged my sister.  I also post Daily Check-In / Random Thoughts on Facebook for my connected friends.  

59.  Do you believe in soulmates?  

I do, sort of.  But not every pot has a lid.  I consider life as "divine randomness".  We should make the best of our situations.  Everyone has a different story.  

60.  Is there anyone you would die for?  

Ideally, I should say "Yes" but I am not that brave / heroic.    

Report Reply

Reply by Palmfridur Hanna Gudsdottir

posted

The questions are misnumbered!  :O  

Report Reply

Reply by ava

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? kinda
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? my bestie
03. Do you regret anything? yes. a lot
04. Are you insecure? yes
05. What is your relationship status? single
06. How do you want to die? in my sleep
07. What did you last eat? monster idk
08. Played any sports? no omg
09. Do you bite your nails? yes all the time 
10. When was your last physical fight? never tf
11. Do you like someone? yes
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? maybe...
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? yes 
14. Do you miss someone? yeah
15. Have any pets? 2 dogs
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? normal
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? no 
18. Are you scared of spiders? yes 
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? yes
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? never im virgun
21. What are your plans for this weekend? sleep or sumn
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? one (:
23. Do you have piercings? How many? 2 ear piercings 
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? english
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? yes 
26. What are you craving right now? taco bell 
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? no lol
28. Have you ever been cheated on? no 
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? no i never had a bf or gf
30. What’s irritating you right now? everything
31. Does somebody love you? mayb
32. What is your favourite color? pink 
33. Do you have trust issues? yes 
34. Who/what was your last dream about? my sister or something 
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? my dog
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? mayb
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? neither 
38. Is this year the best year of your life? NO!!
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? never....
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? may b when i was like a baby
51. Favourite food? none  #skinny
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? sometimes...
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? .....
54. Is cheating ever okay? NO!!!!!!!!!!
55. Are you mean? sumtimes loll
56. How many people have you fist fought? none.;ll
57. Do you believe in true love? yes
58. Favourite weather? cloudy
59. Do you like the snow? no
60. Do you wanna get married? yes
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? no i cringe
62. What makes you happy? music
63. Would you change your name? yes
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? literally what does this mean
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? give in lolllll
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?yeah
u shouldn't have to act different around ur friends. 
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? my friend. 
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? my bestie
69. Do you believe in soulmates? yes
70. Is there anyone you would die for? yes.. my friends 

Report Reply

Reply by T̶o̶b̶y̶

posted

01. that’s a hard no
02. my friend sapph^^” tell your friend you love them (/p)
03. i regret a lot of things
04. i’m rlly insecure yeah 
05. single, possibly ace/aro but questioning, seeking queerplatonic relationships :>
06. how do i want to die…? not sure, but it’ll end up by my own hand.
07. i had ramen earlier
08. i don’t rlly play sports
09. yes
10. i don’t rlly remember
11. i don’t rlly like anyone romantically, no. 
12. oh i’ve stayed up much longer than 48 hours before. unfortunately
13. myself<3 /hj 
14. i guess so but i try not to think about them anymore
15. i have a cat :3
16. not doing too good, ty for asking tho<3
17. yes
18. god i hate spiders 
19. yeah. i wish i could go back
20. lol no
21. my plans for this weekend have been screwed up by lockdown so i’m just gonna stay in, binge horror movies, and maybe work on cosplay a bit
22. i’ve never really wanted kids
23. just one but i’m waiting to get more :>
24. best subjects were psychology and photography
25. sometimes i do
26. what am i craving… does a nap count
27. i have, but we both would’ve self destructed if we stayed together any longer
28. lowkey yeah my gf cheated with my best friend behind my back in highschool and then he blamed being polyamorous, as if that makes blatant cheating ok (NOTHING but respect for poly people/couples btw, ily)
29. probably
30. there’s too much noise rn
31. …i hope somebody loves me, but i doubt it
32. my favorite colors are black, red/orange, and green
33. i definitely have trust issues
34. my last dream was about a friend
35. the last person i remember crying in front of was probably my ex
36. i can be, depending who you are, but i also hold grudges way too long
37. easier to forget
38. pls this is literally the worst year of my life
39. no comment
40. no???
51. idk if i have a favorite food
52. not really. we can find some kind of meaning in just about anything, but that doesn’t mean it happened for a reason. bad shit happens all the time just because it can.
53. i was probably listening to music with my cat last night
54. why would cheating ever be ok
55. i definitely can be mean sometimes, but i try not to anymore
56. a few
57. i wish i could believe in true love but idk
58. i love rainy or cloudy weather
59. snow is pretty
60. i’m not against getting married but i really don’t care for it either, ig we’ll see
61. …depends who it is i guess
62. not much makes me happy anymore
63. yeah, i’m going to change my name eventually, im trans-
64. yeah.
65. …panic and do nothing tbh, im not in any state to start a relationship and idk if i even like girls… or anyone for that matter… but i’ll feel too bad to say anything, i can’t lose anyone else
66. i don’t have many friends to begin with
67. my step sister? lol
68. one of my close online friends
69. again, i really wish i could believe in such a thing as soulmates, but it’s hard
70. …dying for someone sounds easy to me, it’s harder to think who i would live for.

Report Reply

Reply by bluesapphire_princess (Mimi Rina 👑)

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?: Of course! 
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to?: My ex :/
03. Do you regret anything?: I'm not gonna answer that. 
04. Are you insecure?: Isn't everyone about something? 
05. What is your relationship status?: Single and Not Looking 
06. How do you want to die?: Peacefully in my sleep. 
07. What did you last eat?: Panda Express
08. Played any sports?: LOL. I'm not really into sports. xD
09. Do you bite your nails?: I used to when I was a kid, but not anymore. 
10. When was your last physical fight?: None
11. Do you like someone?: Yes
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours?: I used to be able to pull an all nighter when I was a teenager, but not anymore. 
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment?: I wouldn't say I hate someone. More like disappointed in them.
14. Do you miss someone?: Unfortunately, yes.
15. Have any pets?: Uhhh.... I have a lot of dogs, a few cats, some fish, and snails. 
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment?: Right now, I feel pretty chill. 
17. Ever made out in the bathroom?: Yeah
18. Are you scared of spiders?: No
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?: Absolutely!
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone?: That's classified information.
21. What are your plans for this weekend?: Idk yet. It's only Monday. 
22. Do you want to have kids? How many?: Someday. Probably just 2 kids (a boy and a girl).
23. Do you have piercings? How many?: I have 9 piercings. I used to have more but I retired a bunch of them. 
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)?: English, P.E., Theater, Biology, and Choir
25. Do you miss anyone from your past?: Yes. But I don't feel like taking a trip down memory lane right now. 
26. What are you craving right now?: Nothing, I'm full from all that Panda Express. 
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?: Yeah, but I'm not happy about it. 
28. Have you ever been cheated on?: Yes
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?: Yeah, but I'm not proud of myself for doing it. 
30. What’s irritating you right now?: I'd rather not talk about it. 
31. Does somebody love you?: I don't know. 
32. What is your favourite color?: Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Red
33. Do you have trust issues?: Unfortunately, yes. 
34. Who/what was your last dream about?: I don't remember. 
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of?: I haven't cried in front of anybody for a long time and I plan to keep it that way. 
36. Do you give out second chances too easily?: I used to, but it always ends up biting me in the @$$ so not anymore. 
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget?: It really depends on the situation at hand. 
38. Is this year the best year of your life?: Nooooo. Hopefully, next year will be better. 
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss?: 16
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked?: Hahaha WTF?!
51. Favourite food?: Mi Keaw (It's a type of Cambodian soup).
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?: Not necessarily. 
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?: Clean up in the kitchen. 
54. Is cheating ever okay?: ABSOLUTELY NOT! You're a piece of shit if you break someone's heart. 
55. Are you mean?: I try not to be, but I can be when I'm provoked. 
56. How many people have you fist fought?: I don't know if I would call it a fist fight. 
57. Do you believe in true love?: I don't know. 
58. Favourite weather?: Rainy
59. Do you like the snow?: Yes
60. Do you wanna get married?: Of course!
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?: Yes
62. What makes you happy?: Random acts of kindness/service. 
63. Would you change your name?: I love my name. 
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?: No comment. 
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?: It really depends on which friend it is. Right now, I'm not looking for a relationship. 
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?: Absolutely
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?: Erick
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?: Richard & Erick
69. Do you believe in soulmates?: Yes. I believe that there is a person out there for everyone. 
70. Is there anyone you would die for?: The people who are nearest and dearest to my heart. 💖

Report Reply

Reply by purge

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? My dad - no. My mom - kinda. 
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? My husband. 
03. Do you regret anything? Always being too scared to ask for help. 
04. Are you insecure? Yes. 
05. What is your relationship status? Married. 
06. How do you want to die? From old age, and painlessly. Preferably in my sleep. 
07. What did you last eat? Michelina's pizza snack rolls. 
08. Played any sports? No. 
09. Do you bite your nails? I used to. 
10. When was your last physical fight? I don't remember, but it was probably years ago and it happened with my grandpa. 
11. Do you like someone? Yes. 
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? No. 
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? Not at the moment. 
14. Do you miss someone? Yes, my brother, my mom, and my cats. 
15. Have any pets? I have one cat. 
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? Tired. 
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? Probably. 
18. Are you scared of spiders? Only if they jump or they're big. 
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes. 
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? N/A
21. What are your plans for this weekend? Sleep. Lots and lots of sleep. 
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? Nope. 
23. Do you have piercings? How many? N/A
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? English and history. 
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? Yes, a friend from middle school. 
26. What are you craving right now? Coffee
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yes, but I fixed it. 
28. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes. 
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Yes, but not on purpose. 
30. What’s irritating you right now? Myself. 
31. Does somebody love you? I'd hope so. 
32. What is your favourite color? Green. 
33. Do you have trust issues? Definitely. 
34. Who/what was your last dream about? I don't remember them. 
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? My husband. 
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? Yes.
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? Neither. (Probably forgetting though.)
38. Is this year the best year of your life? Nope. 
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 17
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? Nope. 
51. Favourite food? Chicken fried rice. 
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Yes. 
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Told my husband goodnight. 
54. Is cheating ever okay? No. 
55. Are you mean? Sometimes. 
56. How many people have you fist fought? None. 
57. Do you believe in true love? Yes. 
58. Favourite weather? Rainy & cold weather. 
59. Do you like the snow? Not anymore. 
60. Do you wanna get married? I am. 
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? Yes. 
62. What makes you happy? My husband, my cat, some of my family. 
63. Would you change your name? No. 
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? Nope. 
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Don't have one. 
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? Nope. 
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? Husband. 
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? I can't even remember the last deep conversation I had, at all. 
69. Do you believe in soulmates? Yes. 
70. Is there anyone you would die for? Yes, a couple people, and a few pets. 

Report Reply

Reply by Katie ♡

posted

They're both deceased, but I did. 

My husband. 

Well, of course. Who doesn't?

04. Are you insecure?
Very much so lol. 

Married. 

06. How do you want to die? In my sleep. 

07. What did you last eat? Baby Ruth candy bar. 

08. Played any sports? Not on a team or anything, just for fun. 

Haven't in a long time. 

Never. 

11. Do you like someone?
My hubby. 

Nope lol. I think the longest was 36 hours when I was in labor & then my son was born. 

I don't hate anybody at all. 

14. Do you miss someone?
For sure. 

15. Have any pets?
Sadly, no. Landlord won't allow us to. 

Tired & having heartburn. 

Probably. 

Oh yes lol. 

Yes. 

20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? Is that sex or kissing? Lol 

Seeing my baby girl in 3D ultrasound. 

I am currently pregnant with baby #2. We might have one more, it depends. 

Just my ears.

Language Arts/English/Literature 

Yeah. 

Strangely, nothing. 

I'm sure. 

Yes. Not in this relationship, though. 

Not on purpose. 

Hubby's snoring lol. 

Yes. 

Pink, blue, red. 

I sure do. 

Time travel & my friend Marina was there. 

My husband. 

I try not to..

Forgive. 

No.

Almost 19.

Hell no lol. 

51. Favourite food?
Chicken Alfredo. 

Sometimes. 

Play on my phone. 

Not at all. 

55. Are you mean?
I can be.

Nobody. 

Of course. 

58. Favourite weather?
Sunny & chilly.

We don't get much of it, but yes. 

I am married. 

Yes. 

My husband, my son, my unborn daughter moving around in my belly, my closest friends, reading, watching movies, spending time with family, food. 

No. 

Nah lol. 

65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? My opposite sex best friend loves me

Hubby. 

My husband. 

Probably my friend Nichole. 

They're rare, but they exist. 

My kids. 

Report Reply

Reply by Chelsea Trent

posted

Yes
My boyfriend 
No
04. Are you insecure?
Sometimes 
Taken
From old age
Pickles 
08. Played any sports?
No
No
Never 
11. Do you like someone?
Yes
Yup
Nahh
14. Do you miss someone?
Yes, my family 
15. Have any pets?
Yes a cat though he is not here with me
Relaxed
Yeah
Sometimes 
For entertainment purposes 
Today
Nothing 
One day and just one. 
Just my ears 
English and Music
Yeah
To see my family 
Possibly.. but not intentionally 
Not sure 
Yeah..
There not being decent public transportation 
Yes
Purple 
Sometimes 
I forget 
My fiancé 
Yeah
Forgive 
No
About 5
Yeah, it was at a hippie commune
51. Favourite food?
Ice cream
Yes
Read a book
Nope
55. Are you mean?
Nah 
No one
Yes
58. Favourite weather?
Sunny
Yeah
Possibly 
Yeah
Being content 
No
Nope
Be honest 
Yes
My fiancé 
My fiancé 
Yes
Anyone I care about 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖓

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? yes
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? my mom
03. Do you regret anything? giving some people second chances
04. Are you insecure? very
06. How do you want to die? in my sleep
07. What did you last eat? texas road house roll
08. Played any sports? soccer for 11 years
09. Do you bite your nails? all the time
10. When was your last physical fight? no clue
11. Do you like someone? kinda
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? never
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? nah that takes too much energy
14. Do you miss someone? my dad for sure
15. Have any pets? a greyhound and three cats
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? sore
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? duh
18. Are you scared of spiders? of course
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? totally
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? my bed
21. What are your plans for this weekend? sleep
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? not sure but probably two
23. Do you have piercings? How many? i have six
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? history classes were my shit
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? a ton
26. What are you craving right now? crab legs
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? i'm not sure
28. Have you ever been cheated on? literally every relationship i was in
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? sadly
30. What’s irritating you right now? men
31. Does somebody love you? i hope so
32. What is your favourite color? red and black
33. Do you have trust issues? oh totally 
34. Who/what was your last dream about? going to the bathroom
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? mom
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? used to
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? forgive
38. Is this year the best year of your life? hope not
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 9
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? no wtf
51. Favourite food? shrimp pasta
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? totally 
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? go on tiktok
54. Is cheating ever okay? never.
55. Are you mean? yeah but it's a defense mechanism 
56. How many people have you fist fought? not many
57. Do you believe in true love? yes even though i think it's dumb
58. Favourite weather? fall
59. Do you like the snow? yes but only when it doesn't ruin plans
60. Do you wanna get married? maybe
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? can be
62. What makes you happy? making people laugh
63. Would you change your name? no
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? yea, it would just hurt again
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? be friends still..
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? duh
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? this dude i met at a concert
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? my best friend bailee
69. Do you believe in soulmates? 100%
70. Is there anyone you would die for? my family

Report Reply

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? With my mother, but my relationship with my father is non-existent.
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? My significant other.
03. Do you regret anything? I regret many things.
04. Are you insecure? Very much so.
05. What is your relationship status? In a relationship.
06. How do you want to die? Peacefully, in my sleep.
07. What did you last eat? An almond milk yogurt.
08. Played any sports? I used to be on my schools basketball team.
09. Do you bite your nails? Trying my hardest to stop.
10. When was your last physical fight? I don't fight.
11. Do you like someone? Yes lol.
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? Several times.
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? Hate? I'm not sure. Dislike? A few people.
14. Do you miss someone? Yes. 
15. Have any pets? A dog, two cats, a leopard gecko, and two fishtanks!
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? Exhausted. I've been sick.
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? Indeed.
18. Are you scared of spiders? Absolutely. 
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I think so.
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? At home.
21. What are your plans for this weekend? Shopping! Christmas gifts, decor, and groceries. 
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? I would like to adopt a child someday.
23. Do you have piercings? How many? 10.
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? English and History.
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? I do.
26. What are you craving right now? A milkshake.
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I have.
28. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes.
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Yes lol
30. What’s irritating you right now? My stomach.
31. Does somebody love you? I sure hope so.
32. What is your favourite color? Pink!
33. Do you have trust issues? Most definitely.
34. Who/what was your last dream about? It was gruesome lmao. I'll spare you all the gory details.
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? My significant other.
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? Nope. Not anymore.
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? Forget.
38. Is this year the best year of your life? No. It hasn't been terrible, though.
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13.
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? Yeah. That was a fun night.
51. Favourite food? Pizza.
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? I suppose so.
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Went pee.
54. Is cheating ever okay? Nah.
55. Are you mean? Nope.
56. How many people have you fist fought? I have punched one person in self defense.
57. Do you believe in true love? I don't know.
58. Favourite weather? Slight chill, but nice enough to not need a jacket.
59. Do you like the snow? Yes, but only for a short time.
60. Do you wanna get married? Tried that. Not sure if I'll do it again.
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? Yeah.
62. What makes you happy? So many things!
63. Would you change your name? Nah.
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? I don't know?
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Ignore it tbh.
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? Yes.
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? My significant other.
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? My significant other.
69. Do you believe in soulmates? Not sure.
70. Is there anyone you would die for? Yes.

Report Reply

Reply by Ash 🏳️‍🌈

posted
updated

- Eh.

- Older sister.

- Some things, yes. 

04. Are you insecure?
- Yes.

- Single.

- Peacfully, painlessly, and medicated. Lol

- Fast food.

08. Played any sports?
- When I was little. I played soccer, basketball, and did martial arts. Did some sports is college for credit (a walking class lol and a martial arts class).

- I don't.

- Middle school.

11. Do you like someone?
- I don't have any crushes.

- Yes. I suffer from insomnia and have since I was little.

- My internet provider at the moment.

14. Do you miss someone?
- I don't.

15. Have any pets?
- Yes, 1 adorable dog.

- Annoyed because of my internet constantly dropping.

- Yes, my last relationship was an LDR and we both were women soooo. We had to kiss in private to avoid sexual remarks from men or getting hate comments from idiots. 

- Definitely.

- Yes. 

- I don't remember. Last time was in 2017. Lol

- Dog sitting for a couple going on Thanksgiving vacation.

- NEVER. I am a childfree person. Never wanted kids and don't like them. I'm nice to kids (because they are just innocent kids) but prefer them to stay away from me. Lol 

- Yes, only my septum at the moment.

- Definitely not math. I guess history.

- Not really.

- Authentic ramen.

- Yes. Men who are interested in me. 🏳️‍🌈

- Not that I know of.

- No.

- My internet provider. 

- Not that I know of.

- Blue, purple, pink, and black.

- Yes, but not the relationship type of trust issues. Relationship types I usually will talk them out calmly with a partner and/or confront myself with why am I feeling that way and work through it internally.

- It was a nightmare.

- I don't like crying in front of people.

- I don't. I have my boundaries and if those are crossed that's it.

- Depends on what was done.

- It's not.

- 18 or 19.

- No. I have skinny dipped though.

51. Favourite food?
- Sushi and authentic ramen.

- I don't. Actions/choices produce outcomes. If you keep making poor choices then don't expect good outcomes. 

- Pee. 

- No.

55. Are you mean?
- I match energies usually. I'm nice until someone is mean to me then I'm not nice back. 

- A few boys that were always bullying me back in middle school.

- I do.

58. Favourite weather?
- Autumn. Cool non humid weather is always nice. 

- I do however, not when its in Texas knocking out our power for days... That was a week of literal hell.

- Not sure.

- When a woman does, yes. Not when men do though. It's always done creeply or in a condescending manner when it comes from men.

- My dog and a good internet provider...

- I would. Mine is so basic...

- Yes.

- He doesn't. He knows I'm not into men and that I'm a lesbian (fully supports respectfully in a non sexualizing/fetishzing manner, he's a good decent man). He already knows there is no chance and if he didn't repsect that I'm not going to be his friend anymore. That's what I would do. I have my boundaries.

- Somewhat yes. For safety I'm always a little on guard around men (even male freinds). I do trust my guy friend but this is just how I am. Its what keeps and has kept me safe so far.

- My guy friend.

- None.

- I do.

- Yes. My twin, some family, and my dog (and some of my families pets because I know they'd do the same for my dog).

Report Reply

Reply by Sʜᴀʏ Gᴏɢʜ 🎩

posted

No.

My hamsters.

Yes.

04. Are you insecure?
Sometimes.

Unhappy.

I don't.

Ferrero Rocher.

08. Played any sports?
Tennis, volleyball, basketball.

Yep.

Years ago now.

11. Do you like someone?
I don't even know anymore.

Um... yeaaa...

Probably.

14. Do you miss someone?
My Grammie.

15. Have any pets?
Yes! Three hamsters <3

I'm ok.

Done a lot more than that XD

No. I just don't want them on me or biting me. I wouldn't last in Austrailia though lol.

I don't know. Maybe just to see some things again.

Dunno.

Nothing.

I made 3. Wanted 4.

I've had 8. Only one left in is my bellybutton.

Ancient Greek and Roman history and mythologies.

I do.

A smoke.

Yes.

Oh yes...

Yes.

The sun in my eyeball.

I don't know.

Electric blue.

YES!

Ex.

Don't know.

And 352434682nd ones too!

I get mini strokes now that just wipe out my memory, so forget it is! XD

NO!

Tecnically like 12.

Yea.

41. Favourite food?
Coconut.

42. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I absolutely do.

43. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Brushed my hair.

44. Is cheating ever okay?
Nope!

45. Are you mean?
Yes.

46. How many people have you fist fought?
A few.

47. Do you believe in true love?
Yes.

48. Favourite weather?
Rain on my bad days and sunny when its warm out.

49. Do you like the snow?
Definitely not.

50. Do you wanna get married?
Maybe.

51. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Depends on who.

52. What makes you happy?
My hamsters. And buying things.

53. Would you change your name?
I could.

54. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Huh?

55. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Nothing.

56. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
I did.

57. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
Boyfriend.

58. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Myself.

59. Do you believe in soulmates?
Yes.

60. Is there anyone you would die for?
Yes.

And I fixed this because it went from 40 to 51... It's isn't 70 questions.

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

1. oh hmm
  2. to a male 2d character LOL
  3. yeah many
  4. yeah ofc
  5. single and forever alone kek
  6. old age, prefer natural death please god
  7. i havent
  8. not really
  9. nah
  10. months ago
  11. yeah not a real person tho
  12. yeah
  13. yeah lol
  14. kinda/sorta but idk
  15. several cats
  16. sick and tired
  17. no ew
  18. kinda, depends on how big they are
  19. for sure
  20. 5/6 years ago?
  21. nothing
  22. not really, zero
  23. none, used to
  24. maths and sciences
  25. the online friends i made way back yeah
  26. bread and some protein
  27. yeah unfortunately
  28. idk lol
  29. yeah
  30. many to mention but my hair mainly, i really wanna shave them all of
  31. probably many people
  32. red
  33. absolutely
  34. i forgor
  35. my brother
  36. no lmao
  37. neither
  38. no
  39. 21/22
  40. in my backyard yes
  41. (51) pork, chicken
  42. (52) some happens for a reason, some are not specially if its man-made
  43. (53) clean my room then watched some p*rn
  44. (54) no lmao
  45. (55) definitely lmao
  46. (56) one person
  47. (57) somehow?
  48. (58) rainy/windy
  49. (59) i havent experienced snow (living in a tropical country) so idk
  50. (60) idk, i like pretty things tho but not the ceromony itself
  51. (61) if he was my partner ofc, but a stranger wont be cute telling me that lmao
  52. (62) weeb shit
  53. (63) hmm never thought about it but maybe if i have a cool name to replace it
  54. (64) for sure
  55. (65) i dont have male best friends so idk
  56. (66) nobody knows what a comfortable side of me is lol
  57. (67) i havent talked to anybody in months
  58. (68) nobody
  59. (69) idk maybe?
  60. (70) no thanks
lol it skipped 10 questions but okay

Report Reply

Reply by cosu_nya

posted

debatible
my cat, kpop girlies, my cat  a g a i n
born
04. Are you insecure?
yes
single amnadjdjasd
as an old person, while sleeping with my cat/mascot aside, calm and silent
hamburger
08. Played any sports?
fawk football
yes, im trying to not
5+ years ago 
11. Do you like someone?
yes, a guy in my class, he might be racist and shit but hes cute and nice to me, he seems gay too damn i have horrible taste in men
yes
my mom /nm
14. Do you miss someone?
my mom and my cat
15. Have any pets?
cat
meh
im a minor
oh yes i am
YESSS SO I CAN GET AN F(X) ALBUM
in my bed w my cat /nx
sleep eat 
2 , a girl and a boy maybe 
nope
history and arts (maybe science)
my old me
my cat and twice's formula of love album
2 times, i was 11 and 12 what the fuck
no but yes
nope !
my back
yes , the 2 people i mentionated earlier
pink
kinda
me dancing 
my mom
kinda
forget
i think so
what is a first kiss LMAOO :((((
what 
51. Favourite food?
spaghetti
sometimes idkk ahsjdahfa
draw porn of my minecraft skin
nope!
55. Are you mean? 
sometimes !
no one
oh yes i do
58. Favourite weather?
rain
i havent seen snow in ages, im mexican
yasss
yasss
cats, pink, cats
no
it was my dad rip
me gay 
nope
my grandma LMAOAOOA
me 
kinda
loona (the group)

Report Reply

Reply by Nereida

posted

yes
my mom this morning
yes
04. Are you insecure?
yes mostly my body
I'm single
I don't know but I want it to be one of those deaths that you see on social media for years after.
trail mix
08. Played any sports?
basketball a couple of years ago but I hated it
I've stopped
a couple of weeks ago
11. Do you like someone?
yes
I think I have but I'm not sure
yes, my ex friend 
14. Do you miss someone?
I miss my brother
15. Have any pets?
tons. mostly dogs, cats, reptiles ,and rats.
fine ig
I haven't had my first kiss
depends, I don't really like big spiders but I'll leave them alone
yes
never
I'm going out to eat with my mom and shopping
I don't want kids
I don't have any at the moment but I'm getting snakebites on my birthday
literature 
I miss my brother
lasagna
I don't think so
no
no
Damon Salvatore
probably
blue
not really
someone killing my cats babies
my mom
no
forget
I'm not sure
no
probably years ago
51. Favourite food?
sushi
yes
I watched a movie with my mom
no
55. Are you mean?
depends
one person, not counting my sister
58. Favourite weather?
very hot
only when it looks perfect with no footprints
depends
no
Max Green
I think I'm attached to my name already but maybe
how would I know
reject them
yes
my friend Miles during spanish
probably my friend Eva
no
I don't think so

Report Reply

Reply by JupiterCafe

posted

Nope. 
My partner.
Trusting some people I shouldn't have.
04. Are you insecure?
I would be lying if I said I never was.
Married.
Before I'm too old to have control but after I've experienced what I want to.
A tuna melt with extra pickles.
08. Played any sports?
I did track, cross country, and swimming in middle and high school. 
Chronically.
Wow, too long ago to remember now.
11. Do you like someone?
Yeah, my best friend and partner.
I've been up for days.
Yeah, despite trying to rise above it.
14. Do you miss someone?
My mother. My partner. My siblings.
15. Have any pets?
Two Siamese cats named Moby and Chupa.
Mostly content.
In the shower.
Only when I'm naked.
Not even if you gave me a million dollars.
Outside of the airport in Portland, ME.
Painting, errands, chilling.
Yes, I want two kids.
0 at this moment but plans to get some.
Literature. Art. History.
Some friends who I've either grown apart from or had falling outs with.
Chocolate covered cherries.
Yeah, I used to be a real heart breaker.
Too many times.
Not on purpose but yes.
Doing taxes in America.
Yes, I feel held. /midsommer reference
32. What is your favorite color?
Pink
For sure.
I had a dream that someone was coming up my stairs and I couldn't barely move. I tried to talk but it was almost impossible.
My cousin, Em.
Not anymore.
Forgiveness can be earned. Some things can never be forgotten.
Things are looking up. This life can only get better.
Technically five but I would say thirteen.
I've been outside naked. We smoked pot and went skinny dipping in a pool.
51. Favorite food?
Toast like foods. Rosemary chicken with mashed potatoes and asparagus. Shirley temples.
No, sometimes that notion is too cruel and too cold.
Watched 'Mary Kills People'.
No, but I do understand it's sometimes hard to leave domestic violence situations or to leave if you are being financially abused or isolated.
55. Are you mean?
I think most everyone I know would say no. I've been described as too kind. I'm sure I am the villain in some people's stories though.
Like two?
I do, but I also believe relationships are about more than love.
58. Favorite weather?
Rainy summer days.
For a short time.
I am married.
Yes. Sometimes I think about it too deeply though.
My partner. Warm, breezy days. My passion for art. Music. Fun mail. My cats. Relaxing baths. My friends. Home cooked meals. A cozy bed. My hobbies.
Probably not.
No.
Talk to my partner and set boundaries with that friend.
Yup.
My father in law.
A friend on here.
Yes, but I don't think they have to be platonic.
Yes.

Report Reply

Reply by kylathecreator

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? yes
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? my dad
03. Do you regret anything? yeah, at least 2 things
04. Are you insecure? immensely
06. How do you want to die? in my sleep probably. i am terrified of pain
07. What did you last eat? m&m cookies
08. Played any sports? ive played 9 different sports
09. Do you bite your nails? all the time
10. When was your last physical fight? a couple months ago?
11. Do you like someone? so much but it doesnt seem that they like me back
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? most was 36 hours i think
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? just myself lmaoooo
14. Do you miss someone? very much
15. Have any pets? 5 dogs, 5 cats
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? nervous, sad
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? yupp
18. Are you scared of spiders? terrified
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? selfishly, i think i would
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? my bedroom
21. What are your plans for this weekend? thrifting
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? 1 boy and 1 girl
23. Do you have piercings? How many? 16 piercings
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? english and history
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? my grandpa
26. What are you craving right now? noodles
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? yeah
28. Have you ever been cheated on? he says he didnt but im sceptical 
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? no?
30. What’s irritating you right now? a guy
31. Does somebody love you? not romantically
32. What is your favourite color? green and purple
33. Do you have trust issues? no but at this point i probably should
34. Who/what was your last dream about? i cant remember
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? my dad?
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? far too easily
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? neither. theyre both difficult
38. Is this year the best year of your life? so far, no
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? no
51. Favourite food? pasta
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? no
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? cried, listened to music and started my spacehey account
54. Is cheating ever okay? i dont think im in the position to answer that question
55. Are you mean? i can be
56. How many people have you fist fought? 2
57. Do you believe in true love? i dont believe that there is only 1 person out there for each person but i do believe you can love someone strong enough that it feels like true love
58. Favourite weather? gloomy
59. Do you like the snow? ive never experienced it
60. Do you wanna get married? maybe
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? yes
62. What makes you happy? my dog
63. Would you change your name? yeah 
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? no, i like them so much
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? probably like them back but im an idiot who falls for people too easily so
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? not anymore
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? the guy i like
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? i dont really remember 
69. Do you believe in soulmates? same answer as question 57

Report Reply

Reply by ash

posted

no :(
my grandma, she left the other day
everything.
04. Are you insecure?
yeah, when i think about, but most of the time i dont. 
i have a s/o, but there in a residential mental hospital, so i havnt seen them in awhile. 
i wanna jump 
a baked potato lol
08. Played any sports?
i tried volly ball, didnt work out
sometimes, but i keep them short
like almost a year ago
11. Do you like someone?
i dunno what u mean, but if u mean like in  romantic way, then yeah
i dont think so
yes. so many people
14. Do you miss someone?
s/o, my old self, old friends, current friends.
15. Have any pets?
2 cats
sad, content, anxious, depressed
yeah haha i miss that to
yes
yeah, i would change alot of stuff if i knew the consiquences.
wtf is that
i wanna go to a park and be like a kid again
no , and dont plan to
2 on each ear, i want more tho
science i guess, maybe ela, im failing everything else haha
yeah, old childhood friends
a r4z0rblad3 and some alone time haha /hj
yeah. my familys, and in a romantic relationship i think maybe once, but i dont think it was that serious.
kind of, they forced me into a poly relationship that i wasnt cofortable with, they wouldnt take no for a answer, so i took that as cheating
yeah.. it hurts dude
everything. 
yeah, alot of people to, but i dont accept any of it, so it doesnt mean anything to me.
yellow
yeah
i was with my s/o, they were crying in my arms, then went to the bathroom suspitiosly, and when i went to check on them, they were "fine" but there was blood on the shower floor, it was obvious what had happened, and i blamed myself and hated myself alot.
either my mom, or my php buddies
yeah, but i dont want to
forget, but i dont forget or forgive.
defini]etly not. had some good times, but also there has been alot of shit so yeah.
i- no-
51. Favourite food?
idk maybe alfredo or mac and cheese, maybe pizza. 
um idk. no i dont
set out clothes for the next day, then stressing out and putting them back
i think so, if its a toxic reltionship, or if theres o way to tell ur current partner. 
55. Are you mean?
yeah, but just to my family
none, well maybe my dad when i was a kid
i do
58. Favourite weather?
rain  or wind
fucking hate it
yes
i would imagine, its nnever happened tho
dressing how i feel and/or expresssing myself through my clothing
yeah, my birth name isnt ash, so haha definetly
it would be easy, but i think their pressence would make me really emotional
if im into them yessss and if im not that would be akward, but im pansexual, so the oppisite sex part doesnt matter to be
sex/gender doesnt matter to me, but i currently have no one i can fully be myself around
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? holy shit again with the gender i fucking hate gender anywayyy uh i dont idenify with the sex i was givin at birth, but i talked to both kinds like a hour ago
s/o i guess
i do
yes. s/o, and just poeple i love and care about.

Report Reply

Reply by ≈ MiDNiGHT WHiSPeRS ≈

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? My mom yes
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? My pets
03. Do you regret anything? I regret a lot of things
04. Are you insecure? Yes
05. What is your relationship status? Single
06. How do you want to die? Very old
07. What did you last eat? Spaghetti Os
08. Played any sports? No
09. Do you bite your nails? Yes
10. When was your last physical fight? Ages ago
11. Do you like someone? Sort of
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? Yes
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? Oh yes
14. Do you miss someone? Yes
15. Have any pets? Yes, 3
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? Sad
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? No
18. Are you scared of spiders? Yes
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Absolutely
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? Erm too long ago so I don’t remember lmao
21. What are your plans for this weekend? Working
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? At least one
23. Do you have piercings? How many? None
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? Art
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? Yes
26. What are you craving right now? Love
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I’m not sure
28. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Not that I know of
30. What’s irritating you right now? Being super single
31. Does somebody love you? Just family love
32. What is your favourite color? Black and powder blue
33. Do you have trust issues? Yes
34. Who/what was your last dream about? I don’t remember
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? My pets
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? No
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? Forgetting is impossible and forgiving is hard
38. Is this year the best year of your life? We’ll see
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 18
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? In my backyard lol
51. Favourite food? Pizza
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? I wonder
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Cried
54. Is cheating ever okay? Never
55. Are you mean? If someone does something wrong to me
56. How many people have you fist fought? Lol
57. Do you believe in true love? Yes for some people
58. Favourite weather? Cool, rainy
59. Do you like the snow? Yes
60. Do you wanna get married? Yes
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? Only if we’re a couple
62. What makes you happy? I haven’t found it
63. Would you change your name? Yes
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? If it’s a pet it wouldn’t be
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Depends if I’m into them that way
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? My friends of any sex live to far away so I can’t say lol
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? A co-worker
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? My mom I guess
69. Do you believe in soulmates? For some people
70. Is there anyone you would die for? Sure

Report Reply

Reply by maria

posted

not really
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? my best friend :)
03. Do you regret anything? yeah mainly things that have been said 
04. Are you insecure? yes but i’m working on myself 
06. How do you want to die? i never want to die 
07. What did you last eat? passion fruit and mango yoghurt 🥭 
08. Played any sports? i used to play netball 
09. Do you bite your nails? no 
10. When was your last physical fight? probably 2 years ago 
11. Do you like someone? no 
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? yes i DO NOT recommend 
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? i feel like i hate everyone 
14. Do you miss someone? no
15. Have any pets? no but i REALLY want a rabbit 
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? unmotivated 
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? nope 
18. Are you scared of spiders? big spiders yes 
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? maybe 
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? never 
21. What are your plans for this weekend? revise revise REVISE 
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? i don’t really like kids 
23. Do you have piercings? How many? 2 but i’m definitely planning to get more in the summer 
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)?geology 
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? i don’t miss anyone i just miss the memories i guess 
26. What are you craving right now? red velvet cake
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? i don’t think so 
28. Have you ever been cheated on? no 
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? no
30. What’s irritating you right now? my hayfever 
31. Does somebody love you? yes my friends (i hope) 
32. What is your favourite color? purple 🦄
33. Do you have trust issues?  no
34. Who/what was your last dream about? i don’t remember 
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? my friend 
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? depends on the person 
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? forgive 
38. Is this year the best year of your life? no i feel like 2015-2018 were great 
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? never
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? nope 
51. Favourite food? i have no idea 
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? yes
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? netflix 
54. Is cheating ever okay? no 
55. Are you mean? sometimes but i feel like there are situations when it’s necessary 
56. How many people have you fist fought? probably 2
57. Do you believe in true love? i think so 
58. Favourite weather? sunny 
59. Do you like the snow? yes if i’m inside with a hot chocolate 
60. Do you wanna get married? i don’t know 
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? i hate it 
62. What makes you happy? sunsets, perfume, candles, monster high
63. Would you change your name? maybe i like my middle name better 
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? no lol
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? i have no idea
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?yes
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? my friend :)
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? my sibling
69. Do you believe in soulmates? yes
70. Is there anyone you would die for? yes my sisters 

Report Reply

Reply by Sarah Lynn

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Eh its on and off
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? MY MATH TEACHER LMFAO I THANKED HER FOR NOT TAKING A LOW GRADE ON A TEST
03. Do you regret anything? i regret so much
04. Are you insecure? yep
05. What is your relationship status? complicated
06. How do you want to die? in a jackass movie
07. What did you last eat? bluberry nutrigrain bar
08. Played any sports? kinda
09. Do you bite your nails? yep
10. When was your last physical fight? idk
11. Do you like someone? yep
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? yep
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? so many people
14. Do you miss someone? yep
15. Have any pets? 16 cats, 4 dogs :((
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? awkward...
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? uhhh idrk
18. Are you scared of spiders? depends
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? yep
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? o.o
21. What are your plans for this weekend? cry
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? nope
23. Do you have piercings? How many? nope
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? history
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? yep
26. What are you craving right now? this boy-
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? yep
28. Have you ever been cheated on? kinda
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? kinda
30. What’s irritating you right now? noise
31. Does somebody love you? idk
32. What is your favourite color? yellow
33. Do you have trust issues? yep
34. Who/what was your last dream about? my math classmates lol
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? my mom
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? yep.
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? forget
38. Is this year the best year of your life? idrky
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 11
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? no bruh
51. Favourite food? idk
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? i guess
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? cry
54. Is cheating ever okay? no???
55. Are you mean? idk lol
56. How many people have you fist fought? only a few, im not aggresive
57. Do you believe in true love? of course
58. Favourite weather? warm, breeze
59. Do you like the snow? depends
60. Do you wanna get married? yes
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? eh
62. What makes you happy? boys
63. Would you change your name? yes
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? yes
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? cry
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? yes
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? my bestie
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? idk
69. Do you believe in soulmates? yep
70. Is there anyone you would die for? yes

Report Reply

Reply by Crow

posted

sometimes i do and sometimes i don’t, so not really i guess
my boyfriend
almost everything
04. Are you insecure?
extremely
taken
in my sleep at home
ice cream sandwich
08. Played any sports?
i used to play field hockey, softball, and basketball 
if they’re not painted
when i was in like middle school or something
11. Do you like someone?
heheh yes
i don’t think so tbh
some people in my school
14. Do you miss someone?
my bf :(
15. Have any pets?
yes! a dog named mickey he’s 11 years old
exhausted
yes-
nope! they’re cool
no, my choices led me to where i am now
idk what that means?
sleepover with da bf :D
yes! a lot! i count cats as kids too btw 
four and i need more
art and english 
my elementary friends and my uncle
chocolate chip pancakes
yes multiple 
nope
yea :(
my eyes bc i’m tired
yes
purple
sort of, but i sometimes trust too easily
i don’t remember 
anyone at school lol
yes all the time
forget, bad memory
NO lol
by some pond outside a car with a bunch of people i was drunk and high as shit
no???
51. Favourite food?
most food
yes i very much believe that
don’t remember 
never
55. Are you mean?
when provoked 
very little
yes
58. Favourite weather?
sweater weather (pft)
yes!!
yes please
indeed
people i care about
i already did lmfao
not at all
say i have a boyfriend
say i have a boyfriend 
my bf lshjsbd 
friend i made online who’s going to go to the same college as me
sort of
closest family and friends

Report Reply

Reply by moxieee

posted

i guess
my best friend
oh yea
04. Are you insecure?
definitely
singleeeee
i dont rlly know how i want to die but i want to be the cause of it
air?
08. Played any sports?
i did soccer but i quit
yes
um not too long ago with my sister
11. Do you like someone?
yes very much
yes
yes
14. Do you miss someone?
yes
15. Have any pets?
tired and hungry
nope
i am not
oh yea
im sorry?
going to my parents cabin and driving around on our atv
um idk probably 1
ive got my ears peirced and im getting a septum on my birthday
art and history
yes
DONUTS OH MY GOD
haha yea
nope
OH YA
my stomach
i guess?
purple
yes
me driving with my crush... that was it. that was the whole dream
my cat
no
forget lol
no
um never had one
probably when i was a baby
51. Favourite food?
DONUTS
no
take a melatonin
no
55. Are you mean?
yes
1, my sister
yes
58. Favourite weather?
sunny
fuck no
yes
no its weird
fucking donuts and zombies
no, i mean yes, but idk anything id change it to
um, i havent kissed anyone so... no?
well, id either ask them out if i like them back or politely reject them if i dont.
no i dont talk to guys
robert from spanish
probably my sister
yes
my cat

Report Reply

Reply by moxieee

posted

i guess
my best friend
oh yea
04. Are you insecure?
definitely
singleeeee
i dont rlly know how i want to die but i want to be the cause of it
air?
08. Played any sports?
i did soccer but i quit
yes
um not too long ago with my sister
11. Do you like someone?
yes very much
yes
yes
14. Do you miss someone?
yes
15. Have any pets?
tired and hungry
nope
i am not
oh yea
im sorry?
going to my parents cabin and driving around on our atv
um idk probably 1
ive got my ears peirced and im getting a septum on my birthday
art and history
yes
DONUTS OH MY GOD
haha yea
nope
OH YA
my stomach
i guess?
purple
yes
me driving with my crush... that was it. that was the whole dream
my cat
no
forget lol
no
um never had one
probably when i was a baby
51. Favourite food?
DONUTS
no
take a melatonin
no
55. Are you mean?
yes
1, my sister
yes
58. Favourite weather?
sunny
fuck no
yes
no its weird
fucking donuts and zombies
no, i mean yes, but idk anything id change it to
um, i havent kissed anyone so... no?
well, id either ask them out if i like them back or politely reject them if i dont.
no i dont talk to guys
robert from spanish
probably my sister
yes
my cat

Report Reply

Reply by Nereida

posted

yes
my mom
I regret being super greedy.
04. Are you insecure?
yes, about almost everything.
single
either peacefully in my sleep or blood loss.
Hershey's kiss
08. Played any sports?
I currently play badminton but I used to play basketball.
I stopped a couple of years ago, it was hard but I'm so proud of myself.
3 days ago, I was body slammed in a bouncy house.
11. Do you like someone?
No. I often think I like someone when actually I just find them attractive.
No, my longest was 28 hours.
yes. I hate a racist girl in my group and my cousins" best friend."
14. Do you miss someone?
I miss my brother.
15. Have any pets?
I have tons of pets. Cats, dogs, reptiles, birds, and rodents. My family loves animals.
Nothing.
I've never even been kissed.
Not really, my sister has a pink toed tarantula.
yes.
no.
Clean my room.
I don't want kids but I might to foster teenagers when I'm older.
I have snakebites.
Literature.
My brother and my old bestfriend.
egg rolls.
Probably.
I've never been in a relationship.
no
my sister because she made my room stink just by being in there.
probably
blue and maroon.
yes.
I think it was my dog dying.
my mom.
I think so.
forgive.
not the best but its pretty good.
never.
yes when I was 7
51. Favourite food?
sushi
sometimes
I don't remember.
no.
55. Are you mean?
people say that I am.
1. Its funny because she was 16 and I was 10. She left my house crying.
no.
58. Favourite weather?
stormy.
sometimes.
yes.
depends on whos saying it
my dog, PJ.
I  like my name but maybe Novalie.
no because I've never kissed anyone.
I don't date.
I don't have friends of the opposite sex.
my cousin.
my friend.
no.
my pets.

Report Reply

Reply by june bug

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? me and my mom are getting there, and i havent spoken to my dad in a while, prob for the best

02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? my mom

03. Do you regret anything? missing all the oppurtunities i missed bc i was scared or insecure

04. Are you insecure? about small things yes, but im working on it

06. How do you want to die? in my sleep, a painless death

07. What did you last eat? a granola bar

08. Played any sports? used to play basketball

09. Do you bite your nails? rarely 

10. When was your last physical fight? like a few months ago with my cousin, just for fun

11. Do you like someone? i think so

12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? yes, rlly dark time...never again

13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? the people in my 5th period class, theyre ignorant and annoying

14. Do you miss someone? my online friend christian, idk where he is, he just disappeared (chris if by any chance ur reading this, im wondering where u are..imy hashbrown.pp)

15. Have any pets? 2 dogs and a cornsnake

16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? bored and shleepy

17. Ever made out in the bathroom? mmm nope but i want to

18. Are you scared of spiders? no, why be afraid of them?

19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? just to relive my childhood, i miss it

20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? like a few months ago. so sad.

21. What are your plans for this weekend? sleep sleep sleep and ride my bike

22. Do you want to have kids? How many? no, never.

23. Do you have piercings? How many? 6, 3 on each ear

24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? english and history

25. Do you miss anyone from your past? just a few people 

26. What are you craving right now? boba, my vibrator, and an intense makeout session with a boy

27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? definitely, i did it to make myself feel better which was a shitty thing to do (dont ever do that)

28. Have you ever been cheated on? i dont think so

29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? hmmm not that i know of

30. What’s irritating you right now? being in this boring ass class

31. Does somebody love you? surely

32. What is your favourite color? red and magenta

33. Do you have trust issues? YES

34. Who/what was your last dream about? last dream i had that i actually remember was of my friend Andrew, i was sleeping in his bed while he played a game on his computer. apparently he had the same dream. that tripped me out.

35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? not a person but my dog coco

36. Do you give out second chances too easily? yea, i feel like thats why im always being hurt by people unintentionally 

38. Is this year the best year of your life? dont know yet, but its def better than the others
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13

40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? no but id like to tbh, why not???

51. Favourite food? steak or canes chicken strips

53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? sent a goodnight text to someone i like

54. Is cheating ever okay? no, just end the fucking relashonship if ur unhappy???

55. Are you mean? i can be

56. How many people have you fist fought? 3

57. Do you believe in true love? yes

58. Favourite weather? sunny but not hot

59. Do you like the snow? yes but it gets annoying after awhile

60. Do you wanna get married? HELL no

61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? depends on who

62. What makes you happy? pretty skies, music, singing, a good outfit, and dancing

63. Would you change your name? yes, i wanna change it to ruby or ruth

64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? yes...she literally insults me everytime i see her. i dont need that weirdo energy around me

65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? ask if she wants to have a "sleepover"

66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? many, yes theyre all so very cool and i appreciate them

67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? this online friend of mine, hes rlly fun to talk to

68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? my friend joe, we were talking about my depression and suicidal tendencies, and he was being rlly helpful and understanding. we both kinda just talked about our thoughts

69. Do you believe in soulmates? yes, me and my dog are literal soul mates

70. Is there anyone you would die for? my little sister, i love her so much 

Report Reply

Reply by ryn

posted

yes
my friend el
yes
04. Are you insecure?
yes
single
painless
brownie m&ms
08. Played any sports?
i used to do a bit of gymnastics
yes
never
11. Do you like someone?
yes
i've never even pulled an all nighter :(
yes
14. Do you miss someone?
yes
15. Have any pets?
2 cats
i don't know
i've never made out with anyone
yes
yes
i've never done that
nothing
no
i don't have any but i want some
math and art
yes
banana bread
no
no
i've never had one
nothing i don't think
yes
pink
i don't think so
i can't remember
i can't remember
sometimes
forget
no
i haven't
nope
51. Favourite food?
cheese bread
no
put on music
no
55. Are you mean?
no
nobody
yes
58. Favourite weather?
snow
yes
yes
no
friends
no
i've never kissed anyone
depends who it is
yes
my dad
probably with my friend taran in January 
yes
yes

Report Reply

Not at all
My best friend.
Yes many things
04. Are you insecure?
Yes a lot
Single :(
Fast-
Ramen
08. Played any sports?
No, but I wish
Noo? Sorta- not a lot
Never
11. Do you like someone
Yeeeah- :\
Yeah- longer-
Yeah
14. Do you miss someone?
Yes..
15. Have any pets?
Yep
Depressed
Haven't made out period
Sometimes?
Yeah-
No where-
Idk yet
Yeah 3 or 4
Just my ears
Spanish
Yeah- A lot-
Pasta
I think so?
Yep- 
No-
My life
Probably not
Green
Sometimes
My crush
My BFF
Not a lot.
forget
no
NO!
51. Favourite food?
Ramen
Sometimes
Clean my room
No-
55. Are you mean?
I don't think so
None
Yeah..
58. Favourite weather?
Warm and sunny
Yeah
Maybe?
:) Yeah-
My friend
No
OH YEAH- >:(
Uhmmm- Reject them?? IDK!
Yeah-
My Guy Best Friend
My Other BFF
Yes
Yeah- 100%

Report Reply

Reply by jade

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? with my dad, yes mostly. 
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? my best friend
03. Do you regret anything? dating my recent ex
04. Are you insecure? very
06. How do you want to die? young and quick
07. What did you last eat? hot dog. 
08. Played any sports? soccer and basketball in elementary school..
09. Do you bite your nails? profusely. i cant stop. 
10. When was your last physical fight? erm never
11. Do you like someone? this boy in my english
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? no
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? id say no
14. Do you miss someone? my best friend
15. Have any pets? 2 dogs :)
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? high. 
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? no
18. Are you scared of spiders? only fast ones
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? yes
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? my car…
21. What are your plans for this weekend? going to the beach!!
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? no no no
23. Do you have piercings? How many? yes! 12 and i want more + am currently stretching my septum and lobes :-)
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? english
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? my ex 
26. What are you craving right now? blue raspberry icee and funyuns. 
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? yes
28. Have you ever been cheated on? yes by my 8th grade bf (thanks austin)
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? yes? but never from like being evil
30. What’s irritating you right now? i dont have a friend to bring with me on vaca :(
31. Does somebody love you? yes my bffs and my dad!
32. What is your favourite color? green or pink
33. Do you have trust issues? lowkey
34. Who/what was your last dream about? the last one i remember was me getting into a car accident but not dying
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? my dad i think
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? YES i am weak
38. Is this year the best year of your life? best and worst prob
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 11
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? maybe when i was a kid. apparently i ran around naked a lot. 
51. Favourite food? cheesecake factory 4 cheese pasta
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? played solitaire 
54. Is cheating ever okay? only women are allowed to cheat. or if the other person cheated first. 
55. Are you mean? a little tbh
56. How many people have you fist fought? just my brother tbh
57. Do you believe in true love? i think so
58. Favourite weather? 60° average ass day
59. Do you like the snow? yes if im warm enough
60. Do you wanna get married? maybe. im kinda too young to have an idea. 
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? depends tbh. some ppl its cringe some it feels natural. 
62. What makes you happy? my best friends. w33d. my dog. shopping. kurtis conner. 
63. Would you change your name? already have! so no
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? holy fuck yes ew
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? honestly smash af
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? i think so
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? my situationship (i hate that word help)
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? my guy bestie
69. Do you believe in soulmates? kinda
70. Is there anyone you would die for? my dad

Report Reply

Reply by eddie

posted

no

my friend
some things
04. Are you insecure?
who isnt 
single
no clue 
a mini roll
08. Played any sports?
tag rugby, judo, swimming ,ice skating, cross country, football 

no, i pick thm though

a few months ago

11. Do you like someone?
im aromantic 

yeah it was fun and hell

sorta

14. Do you miss someone?
kinda

15. Have any pets?
6 dogs and a cat at my dads and  cats at my mums

nothing

yeah

terrified

possibly

in my living room

go on ao3 

one. 

6 on my lobes

english and music

kinda

a fag

maybe

yes

yes

nothing

god i hope so

black

possibly. 

my old teacher. i hope he doesnt come back

my best friend

sadly yes

forget

no

yes

51. Favourite food?
sweetcorn

no

read on ao3

no

55. Are you mean?
to some people

in some couples

58. Favourite weather?
sunny but breezy

i used to. 

i dont know. i have commitment issues 

idc

music. and ice skating

im trans. so yes. 

kinda. since its my ex boyfriend 

panic. im gay. id give it a go though

i guess

my nan

a dick grayson AI 

in some people

no

Report Reply

Reply by Ex Ghost

posted

With my mother, yes
BF
I am full of regrets
04. Are you insecure?
Everybody's insecure in some way
Taken
On my own accord
This microwave sausage biscuit thing
08. Played any sports?
I used to play kickball with my neighbor in elementary until I realized I hated him
My nails are usually too short to chew on, but honestly I feel like the taste would put me off of it
I fought my brother in middle school 
11. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of people, but "like" is as far as I feel like going 
Most definitely, i have awful sleep habits
I had to laugh
14. Do you miss someone?
My friends (they dont talk to me)
15. Have any pets?
My Matitipoo -n-
Kinda bored, ngl its 5 am
This is a loaded question
No but I hate when bugs crawl on me, it freaks me out
That would just make me depressed if anything
The bed
Sit at home and do nothing (or work who knows)
Having kids would be cool but I dont think i'm responsible or emotionally mature enough for them
I used to but this really isnt the place to talk about my piercings
Anything math related is easy for me, science and engineering close after
A lot of people, old friends, teachers, missed connections (people i really shouldn't have blown off) etc.
...Baja Blast... u_u
I hope that girl from summercamp doesnt still think we're dating
Never found out if I have
(Oh God I've realized i've made them ALL cry what is wrong with me)
Dumb people APU whats new tho
Family and SO (atleast I hope so)
I'm sexually attracted to the color red, im afraid of myself
I have trust conspiracy theories, but I try to tell myself its ok
Don't really remember
My therapist and mom :') it wasnt even a good cry it was embarassing even for me
Yeah... >_>
Forgive, I can never seem to forget anything I want to
HAHA
:') 19
Ive come close but i'm not that wild

Not sure where 41-50 went but im not complaining

51. Favourite food?
Hibachi chicken, but its a close competition
Deep down I do
Bold of you to assume I went to bed last night (i watched Naruto)
Nope :)
55. Are you mean?
I can be terrible to people i dont like
You'd never guess it but I used to FIGHT as a young child. I don't even remember how many times I got into it i was so full of rage
I believe true love should be built up over a long period of time, but not that it could exist at first sight
58. Favourite weather?
Thunderstorm
Yes c: I live in the desert haha
Marriage kinda overrated :/
I actually cringe. Please do not call me "baby" unless youre insulting me
Seeing people enjoy my art
I change my name like every week
It's hard to not kiss them
I wasn't ready for the deep question. Id have to reject her obviously but id still feel bad even though its not my fault x-x
Most of them. I usually act that way around my friends anyway
My best friend
My bf
I kinda still dont understand soulmates so im just not going to answer this :x
My 8 babies u_u

Report Reply

Reply by :/$@R@HXD\:

posted

No

I have no idea

Cutting my hair

04. Are you insecure?

A bit

Single

Painlessly 

A few hours ago

08. Played any sports?

Yes, karate

Yes

Idk

11. Do you like someone?

I think 

Yes

Yes

14. Do you miss someone?

Idk

15. Have any pets?

No

Confused 

No

No

Yes

I don't remember 

Party 

No 

Earrings, but I want more

Art English and history 

My friends

Nicotine 

Yes

No

No

Idk

No idea

Black 

Yes

No idea

My cousin 

No

Forget 

No

No

51. Favourite food?

No idea

No

Pray

No

55. Are you mean?

No

No idea

Yeah

58. Favourite weather?

Sun

No

Yes

Yeah

Music

No

Yes

Depends if they're hot

Yes

My friend Rory 

Ppl onnline 

Yes

Don't know 

Report Reply

Reply by felix!!

posted

Only with the ones who stuck around!
Probably my mother
Too many things to count
04. Are you insecure?
Sometimes
Happily taken
Painlessly, or of my own volition
Wendy's
08. Played any sports?
Only dance and gymnastics as a tot
Nope, I'm a peeler
4th grade?
11. Do you like someone?
Romantically? Of course!
God no,, I'd go insane
Who doesn't?
14. Do you miss someone?
I'd rather deny it
15. Have any pets?
2 cats and a dog!
Been better, very sick
Nope but I'm open to invites!
YES
Not really, I don't wanna fck something up
A friends house
Sleepover and pride parade, but then I got sick
I'd like to have 2 kids
None right now, getting eyebrow piercing in September
Math surprisingly
It's not worth thinking about
Cough syrup (FOR LEGAL REASONS)
Sometimes you have to
Unfortunately
Just happens sometimes
My ear infection
I'd be real sad if someone didn't
Redddd
A few
I was pregnant Kim Kardashian in a swimming pool, yeah I know
My mom and only my mom
Yep, I'm very indecisive 
I'd rather forget, but my heart wants to forgive
Honestly, yeah it is
14 in my parents basement, true teen days
NO?? I'm a fan of not going to prison for indecent exposure
51. Favourite food?
Sushi!
Yep, most of the time :)
Texted some friends
Never ever, no matter how shitty the partner is. Just break up first
55. Are you mean?
Noooo,, maybe
Only one, she totally deserved it
I'd like to!
58. Favourite weather?
Snowwww, unless I have to be the one to shovel it
YES I JUST SAID THAT!!
Are you proposing to me?
Depends on who it is
Him.
Nope, especially considering I already picked mine out!
Yeah,, we broke up less than a week ago
Bang it out, if it sucks then forget abt it
Yeah, shes a really supportive person
Probably the girl I just mentioned, or my mom if she counts
My best friend
Nope, you gotta work to make it work!
Nobody is worth dying for, because nobody would die for me

Report Reply

Reply by zombiieluv

posted

i have a p good relationship with my mom :p

my uncle !!

a LOTTT 

04. Are you insecure?

vry D:

im single xD

painlessly in bed, preferably beside a partner

a cream cheese danish ^^

08. Played any sports?

i LUV to ice skate

noo, i do pick my nails a lot tho d:

ive nvr been in a physical fite 

11. Do you like someone?

not atm

longest ive ever stayed up was like 28ish hours

many ppl

14. Do you miss someone?

yes 3:

15. Have any pets?

i have 7 cats and a dog!!

im ok ^_^

nvr made out in general

depends on how big

do i get to choose when in time? if so yeah

nowhere

im writing this on a sunday LOL

i dont like children vry much

no piercings :< (yet)

im p good at science xd

my old friends :<

crabbb!!!1!1!1!

i dont think so

no

nvr had 1

nuthin :p

i like to think so

dark red

a lil bit 

it was a nightmare of me being blended :|

my mom

no lol

forget, i nvr remember why i hate ppl i just kno i do 

definitely not lol

13 but idk if i count what happened as a kiss xd it was such a small peck

no o.O
51. Favourite food?

penne alfredo or mashed potatos and chicken

kindaaa

face mask

kinda? likk if u have an abusive partner and u cheat im not gunna hold it against u

55. Are you mean?

sumtimes, usually its not intentionally tho

ZERO

yes!!1!1!1!!11

58. Favourite weather?

65 degrees fahrenheit 

its nice to look at, not to be in

i think marriage is useless, i wouldnt love sum1 more just bc they have the title of husband and not bf, im just as devoted to a bf of 3 years as i wud be to a husband

yes @.@

shopping

already have lol

yes

freak out and not in a good way

66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?

yepp

my sister lol

my friend zack!!

yes 

many ppl!

Report Reply

Reply by jaspers closet

posted

no. father physically and verbally abused me n my mom :P and my mom is verbally and mentally abusive!!!
my silly little boyfriend C:
a lot of stuff but you cant change anything of the past, so mine as well move on, right????????????????????????????????
04. Are you insecure?
kind of.
taken!!
everyones answers are usually old age but i would like to die in a coma
burgur :p
08. Played any sports?
track & field
PROUD NAILBITER!!!!!!!!!!!! >w<
it was with my brother like a few hours ago
11. Do you like someone?
maybeeeeee :>> jk jk my bf obvi
YUP!!!! my highest is actually 60 hours!
yes
14. Do you miss someone?
yup
15. Have any pets?
yes!!!1 2 dogs, a cat, a bunny, and chickens.
pretty okay. a little anxious but other than that pretty good!
yessss!!!!
very scared!!!
absolute! who wouldnt?
what does snogged mean ;-; OH google helped.,,, anyways at the park!!1!!!!111! W
nothing much, probably gonna go shopping or smth >o<
probably one or two >.<
only my ears :'( but i really want snake bites!
in school? stem and gym!
definitely. but i dont like to dwell on things.,
takis and a dr pepper ^>^
YUP!11!11!!!!!11
NOPE!!!!!1111!!111
YUP!!!!!!11!!!!
SO many things. but probably people who constantly tell me to kms for no reason ^_^
I HOPE SO!!!!?????!
ooooooooo probably orange, pink or lime green!
i dont think so :)
my distant family.
my mom :(
WAYYYYYYYY too easliy !!!!!
forget obvi
defiantly not.
13!
NO?????//???/??
51. Favourite food?
theres too many to name!
i think so.? i dont like quesiotns lijke those they make me anxious 
uhhhb look at my phonew i think
NO!!!!!! just break up with them
55. Are you mean?
no!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(((
a few! :D
yes :]
58. Favourite weather?
THUNDERSTORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no. too cold :/
i think so!
omg YESSSSS i <3 petnames idc how cringey they are
thats a good question
already did! ;D
Nope! it would be my boyfriend :>
its happened plenty of times before, i would just simply explain to them how i feel and make sure to make an effort to stay friends! =P
yes!!! i have tons :))))))))
i cant remeberrrrrrrrrr :(
my mother a few nights ago ......................
nah :<
idk i wanna say yes but i  dont rly think there is anyone i would truly die for 

Report Reply

Reply by KB-0007

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? yeah, they did their best : )
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? stan 
03. Do you regret anything? a whole lot lmfao
04. Are you insecure? yeah, but way less so then i was when i was a kid/younger teen
05. What is your relationship status? taken
06. How do you want to die? peacefully, happily
07. What did you last eat? cake & ice cream
08. Played any sports? i guess so, i played volley ball a lot for a while... and stuff like baseball 
09. Do you bite your nails? yeah, but not much
10. When was your last physical fight? a while ago, gladly, i dont really like getting in fights
11. Do you like someone? stan
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? yeah sadly
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? cartman 🖕
14. Do you miss someone? cool kenny
15. Have any pets? not technically, but taking care of a cat and snake
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? bitter studious 
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? no i dont think so
18. Are you scared of spiders? not really? icked out a bit by snakes though...
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? like last week or something
21. What are your plans for this weekend? nothing much... shabbat and stuff
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? yeah def in the future. 2 i think
23. Do you have piercings? How many? yes, just my ears 
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? i was good at everything gsfkgjskf... but math, history, biology, etc.
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? i think so. i dont like to think abt the past sadly 
26. What are you craving right now? liquid in my eyes they are so dry rn
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? i think so? i dont mean to
28. Have you ever been cheated on? no, not that i know of
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? i think, but not over bad things usually/or things that are my fault...
30. What’s irritating you right now? this screen is really bright, kinda hurting my head
31. Does somebody love you? i think so , hope so
32. What is your favourite color? green/orange
33. Do you have trust issues? kinda, idk
34. Who/what was your last dream about? i think it was a really weird one- but i dont remember :p
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? im not sure... probably stan or my mom
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? i guess so. i try to forgive and forget. i guess thats a bad thing about me though
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? ^ yeah
38. Is this year the best year of your life? maybe? its not AWESOME... not by a long shot... but im happy i think
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? like 10-12 ig but ive never considered that a real kiss, that was always just like dares or stupid kid shit. if u mean a real kiss with real feelings behind it, then like 16-17 lmao
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? n..no?
51. Favourite food? i dunno, like chicken, potatoes (loaded, baked, etc), and pasta a lot
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? yeah, i hope so
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? idk dude yawned
54. Is cheating ever okay? i think there are cases where i consider it ok... idk
55. Are you mean? i guess so, i dont usually mean to be though. people are pretty sensitive nowadays :p
56. How many people have you fist fought? like... 6+ total idk
57. Do you believe in true love? yeah
58. Favourite weather? snow
59. Do you like the snow? ^ snow : ) <3
60. Do you wanna get married? i do
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? i think so 
62. What makes you happy? friends & family & g-d  or smthn 
63. Would you change your name? no, not even my last name i think... maybe idk. 
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? no i dont think so
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? idk depends on who said best friend is ig
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? no i dont have a girl best friend or nothing. i think the girls around me that are also in "my circle" + do know me are annoyed by me LOLL 
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? this is a weird question dude ughghh... roommates
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? stan/kenny
69. Do you believe in soulmates? yes i think? kinda idk
70. Is there anyone you would die for? stan at least, probably my mom...

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Addy ♡

posted

Yes
My mom
No live with no regrets!
04. Are you insecure? 
Not anymore, I'd say I'm very sure of myself now.
Complicated
Epically
Spaghetti and meat balls!
08. Played any sports?
I've played so many in the past but rn I run XC and Track
No, they're fake.
I have never been in a physical fight w/ anyone.
11. Do you like someone?
Yes
No, I like my sleep.
No wastes time.
14. Do you miss someone?
Yes
15. Have any pets?
Yes!! 3 fish and 3 cats!
I'm on cloud 9.
Nope
No, they're cute!
Not to a point I was alive.
Never done so.
Going to the beach w/ my friends.
No more than one.
I have 2 on my ears.
I do best in science math and foreign language classes.
Yes
Nothing really
I hope not.
No
No
The poor weather
Platonic yes, Romantic I think???
Neon blue and Silver
No but I think I can trust people to easily.
I can't remember srry!
My mom, I think.
Probably
Forget
Yes lol!
 I have never had one.
No
51. Favourite food?
Burritos
Somewhat
watch YT
No
55. Are you mean?
No
None
yes
58. Favourite weather?
cloudy and windy
Yes
yes
Sure, but babe is better imo.
Lots of things
Yes
Never kissed anyone.
I had someone do this I wasn't interested so I told them, but I wasn't mean about it. We still talk.
Yes
My dad
No Clue
Yes
idk

Report Reply

Reply by Monica

posted
updated

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?  we are working on it day by day
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? my sister 
03. Do you regret anything? I regret having listened to a fake friend regarding my other friendships, I regret having wasted so much time in vain because of my insecurities
04. Are you insecure?  yes a lot but I want to believe in myself more
05. What is your relationship status? singleee
06. How do you want to die?  I would like to die in peace while sleeping
07. What did you last eat?  a yummy potato salad!
08. Played any sports? no but I should
09. Do you bite your nails? no but I always have chipped nail polish ahah
10. When was your last physical fight? never happened 
11. Do you like someone? mhh maybe? but I don't know
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? nooo, I don't sleep much but I need a couple of hours of sleep
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? no, I don't hate anyone
14. Do you miss someone?  yes, my dear grandma but she is always with me because I carry her in my heart
15. Have any pets? yes, my lovely cat Lilli! 
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? thoughtful
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? nope
18. Are you scared of spiders?  no, I kinda like them
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?  yes to relive the happiest moments!
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? nowhere ahah
21. What are your plans for this weekend? Saturday night pizza and movies, Sunday staying with a friend and visiting the flea market (I love it)
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? I don't know, I'll think about it carefully because I want to be a good parent 
23. Do you have piercings? How many? none at the moment
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? literature
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? I miss an old lady who lived near me, for me she was another grandma and I felt that we were truly connected (I went to everyone to say that I had three grandmothers because I loved her so much. I will never forget you!)
26. What are you craving right now?  mhh gelato?
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yes it happened to me, I'm still hurt
28. Have you ever been cheated on? no
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? /
30. What’s irritating you right now? not just now but always... people who judge my life and make fun of my fears
31. Does somebody love you? yes and I'm very grateful!
32. What is your favourite color? lilac
33. Do you have trust issues? yes... 
34. Who/what was your last dream about? a fight with my dad and my sister who laughed at me
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? my mum
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? It depends, usually not
38. Is this year the best year of your life? no definitely not
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? I haven't had my first kiss yet
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? noo
51. Favourite food? too many ahah but I will say pasta with basil pesto
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? yes and I always try to find it
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? watch videos on youtube
54. Is cheating ever okay? no, it's something I can't forgive. if you no longer get along well together, communicate and make the decision to separate your ways, you need to be respectful and honest.
55. Are you mean? maybe sometimes? but generally not
56. How many people have you fist fought? Nobody! I'm against violence
57. Do you believe in true love? yes but it's rare
58. Favourite weather? sunny and breezy: just perfect!
59. Do you like the snow? ohh very very much
60. Do you wanna get married? mhh it's not a future idea of mine but never say never
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? mhh not really
62. What makes you happy? when the people I love are happy and achieve their goals and when I also manage to do the things I want to do
63. Would you change your name? no, it's my great-grandmother's name
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? /
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? I would like to remain friends
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? yes! he is the best 
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? a guy I recently met on another app
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? my sister
69. Do you believe in soulmates? yes, totally!

Report Reply

Reply by August

posted

Yes, but it's kinda getting worse..
  My parents lol xd
  Obviously
04. Are you insecure?
  Yeahh
  Single
  Idek
  Sushi :3
08. Played any sports?
  Volleyball but i hate it
  Nope
  Back in July with my sister lol
11. Do you like someone?
  Yes :(
  Duh
  Kinda, but idrc enough
14. Do you miss someone?
  Yes
15. Have any pets?
  Yepp a dog and a cat
  Tense and sad
  Yes
  Only big ones
  Yes
  In my room
  Dye my hair hopefully
  No
  Yes, 3
  MATH IDK WHY I LOVE IT
  Yes :/
  Idk water lol
  I think so
  Not exactly, but kinda
  Only once i guess? He was very drunk.
  Everything
  Other than family, no
  Black and red :p
  Maybe a bit
  I don't remember
  My therapist
  Yes
  Forgive
  yes
  probablyy 10
  I think maybe i have xd
51. Favourite food?
  Sushi
  No
  Scroll on tik tok
  No
55. Are you mean?
  Only when I'm irritated
  None
  Yes
58. Favourite weather?
  Very warm, but cloudy
  Sometimes, but mostly hate it
  Yes
  Not really
  Music, fashion and friends
  Nope
  No, gladly
  Kindly reject
  Yes :D
  My dad lol
  Ooof i don't even remember, maybe my friend
  Kinda
  Yeah :/

Report Reply

Reply by BONEMACH1NE

posted

01. My dad yes.

02. Probably a family member

03. Some things.

04. Yea

05. i like being single, I hate people

07. Pizza.

08. Yeah, baseball, lil bit of ball hockey and soccer. 

09. I used to

10. About 3 years ago at school.

11. Nope.

12. Yeah, I once stayed up even longer and started hallucinating

13. Alot of people :) too many to count

14. a few people.

15.yes one

16. Numb.

17. Nope

18. Yeah lol

19. Fucking absolutely

20. At their house

21. dont have any

22. Hell no

23. I am getting a few piercings soon, used to have an ear piercing.

24. Art & English.

25. Yeah.

26. Nothing.

27. Yep.

28. Complicated 

29. Yeah

30. everything

31. mehhh probably not.

32. Black or red.

33. yeah

34. Old crush

35. Myself

36. Not anymore.

37. Forget.

38. The worst.

39. Like 5.

40. No...

51. Ramen or pizza.

52. Some things.

53. Listen to music.

54. Definetly not

55. People say I am 

56. Idk but a few. Mainly at school.

57. sure.

58.rain.

59. yes.

60. No

61.ewww I think its weird lol

62. music, thats it.

63. sure.

64. Kind of, ew

65. That would be weird. I dont like them like that

66. Yeah

67. My friend.

68. My friend or my dad.

69. Kind of

70. My dog or my dad.

Report Reply

Reply by kaey

posted

kinda??idk
     my friends:3
     prolly
04. Are you insecure?
     uhhhghg idk
     single
     errmm idk ;-;
     banana
08. Played any sports?
     no
     no
     like 3 yaers ago idk
11. Do you like someone?
     idk
     no
     not rly
14. Do you miss someone?
     yes
15. Have any pets?
     sadly no
     fine, likr neutral ig
     nao
     yes big spiders n if they agressive but if they chill then im chill
     yes
     no i never snogged anyone, never will
     prolly rot in my room idk
     nuh uh no
     yes one
     iif you mean school subjects then values the easiest one
     yes
     ice cream
     idk
     no
     no never had a rs
     i got one mistake on my exam cuz i dint read the choice properly
     idk maybe
     ourple i also like black
     kinda
     me with my friend laughing sm coz of smth i forgor whst it was tho
     🤷🤷
     yes
     idk
     idk feel like i already fucked it up
     still dont hv it
     NO
51. Favourite food?
     ice cream
     yes??? idrk
     use my phone
     idk
55. Are you mean?
     IDK
     nun
     yes no idk
58. Favourite weather?
     rain ororororor snow i never experienced snow
     YES
     no i wannna b single forever and mayeb get rich
     no icl its kinda cringe
     MY PHONE
     no idk what to change my name into
     nvr kissed anyone
     errmmm what the flip;-;i honestly dk
     YES
     friend
     friend
     no
     idk prolly my parents or friends any loved one

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ maeve ☆

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? - I do with my mum 
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? - my Nana!!<3 
03. Do you regret anything? - too many things but I try not to think about it :3 
04. Are you insecure? - I used to be, but I'm a lot more confident in myself now 
05. What is your relationship status? - single and not looking 
06. How do you want to die? - hopefully at a super old age in my sleep 
07. What did you last eat? - pineapple cake!! 
08. Played any sports? - I ski, cycle and play badminton, all for funsies though 
09. Do you bite your nails? - I used to a lot, getting braces forced me to stop though 
10. When was your last physical fight? - never, I'm too non-confrontational and wimpy for that 
11. Do you like someone? - romantically? nope 
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? - definitely not, I would pass tf out 
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? - my ex-partner/ex-best friend, she was pressuring me to do something I didn't want to do and made it out as though I "just randomly ignored her", bitch. 
14. Do you miss someone? - the aforementioned ex-partner/ex-best friend, as shitty as she was, she was my person for like 6 years 
15. Have any pets? - i currently have a hamster :3 
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment? - meh, anxious 
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? - nope, only in empty classrooms 
18. Are you scared of spiders? - yesss 
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? - definitely, I'd love a do-over 
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? - either an empty classroom or my couch 
21. What are your plans for this weekend? - it's my birthday, so I'm going to a fancy restaurant for the first time after doing my volunteering!! 
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? - nooo, no kids, if i do it'll be one that's adopted 
23. Do you have piercings? How many? - zero, not even lobes, but I would love snake bites 
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? - computing science, english, art 
25. Do you miss anyone from your past? - my dad, but only the idea of him 
26. What are you craving right now? - a fat burger from this one specific place and a bowl of greasy chips 
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? - probably, whenever I date guys I tend to lose feelings fast and break it off 
28. Have you ever been cheated on? - yes, my ex-partner/ex-best friend, we were  on-and-off and during our first "on" section she cheated with one of my friends and broke it off, she never found out I knew 
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? - once again, this specific ex, she would cry very, very easily and would overthink or misinterpret things I did/said/forgot about 
30. What’s irritating you right now? - being stalked by family I am no-contact with 
31. Does somebody love you? - romantically? not that I know of. familial? only my relatives and maybe teachers 
32. What is your favourite color? - this is such a stressful question, I don't know
33. Do you have trust issues? - I don't think so 
34. Who/what was your last dream about? - my friend breaking into my house in a shitty TMNT Donatello costume 
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? - my mum 
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? - definitely, and third, forth, fifth and sixth 
37. Is it easier to forgive or forget? - forget 
38. Is this year the best year of your life? - no, late 2022-early 2023 might've been though 
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? - 14 
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? - fuck no 
51. Favourite food? - chocolate 
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? - no, there's unlikely to be a higher power 
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? - scrolled Tumblr 
54. Is cheating ever okay? - probably not 
55. Are you mean? - I don't think so, not out loud at least 
56. How many people have you fist fought? - zero 
57. Do you believe in true love? - not really, not anymore 
58. Favourite weather? - rain; cold, heavy rain with strong wailing winds against my windows 
59. Do you like the snow? - I love the snow 
60. Do you wanna get married? - maybe eventually 
61. Is it cute when a girl calls you baby? - kinda, if we're in private yeah 
62. What makes you happy? - I just want fun, peace and an easy-going life 
63. Would you change your name? - no, it's pretty and unique 
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? - yeah, it's been like a year since I saw or spoke to them, currently avoiding the multiple follow requests from them 
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? - nuh uh, this cannot be happening 
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? - I'd say so, yeah, he's like a little brother 
69. Do you believe in soulmates? - I did, I'm not so sure now, but I'm in love with the concept
70. Is there anyone you would die for? - not anymore 

Report Reply

Reply by Sara☆

posted

01. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?  with my bio parents no, with my foster parents yes
02. Who did you last say “I love you” to? I don't remember
03. Do you regret anything? Yeah
04. Are you insecure? Yes
05. What is your relationship status? Taken
06. How do you want to die? Peacefully ig
07. What did you last eat? cereal
08. Played any sports?  I have
09. Do you bite your nails?  yes
10. When was your last physical fight?  in middle school
11. Do you like someone?  my bf
12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? Too many times
13. Do you hate anyone at the moment? not rlly
14. Do you miss someone? my bf
15. Have any pets?  no but both of my families have dogs
16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment?  Kinda tired
17. Ever made out in the bathroom? nope
18. Are you scared of spiders?  nope
19. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? For a moment yes, but if i had to stay there no.
20. Where was the last place you snogged someone? my bf's place lol
21. What are your plans for this weekend?  my bf will come visit and I'll propably also go out with my friends
22. Do you want to have kids? How many? maybe 2
23. Do you have piercings? How many? 5 but I wish i had more
24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)? English
25. Do you miss anyone from your past?  many of my old friends
26. What are you craving right now? food
27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I don't think I have
28. Have you ever been cheated on? nope
29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?  no
30. What’s irritating you right now?  my teacher
31. Does somebody love you? yes
33. Do you have trust issues? not rlly
34. Who/what was your last dream about? me and my bestie were in a roblox horror game?? lmao
35. Who was the last person you cried in front of? my bestie
36. Do you give out second chances too easily? yeah
38. Is this year the best year of your life? definetely
39. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 16
40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked? no
51. Favourite food? sushi
52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? not rlly
53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? skincare
54. Is cheating ever okay? no
55. Are you mean? nope
56. How many people have you fist fought? not rlly anyone
57. Do you believe in true love? I do
58. Favourite weather? Sunny but not too warm
59. Do you like the snow? I do
60. Do you wanna get married? I do
61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? uhh idk not in finnish atleast lol
62. What makes you happy? my bf and my friends
63. Would you change your name? Not anymore, I love my name
64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? no
65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? turn them down cuz I'm taken
66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? Yes I do, half of my friends are guys lol
67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? my close friend
68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? my bestie
69. Do you believe in soulmates?  I'm not sure
70. Is there anyone you would die for? my bf and my friends

Report Reply