« Romance and Relationships Forum

Single 30s

How are you all and how is dating at 30?

I gave up a while ago LOL

Swiping is a nightmare

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Randy Norland

posted

Screw dating, its too complicated anyway. Snap me, kingpimprazor01

Report Reply

Reply by SilvaBabyyy

posted

im 31 and i honestly am SO GOOD without a relationship right now or for a while really, plus my last one took alot out of me and from me lol

Report Reply

Reply by KiethBlackLion

posted

I just turned 40 and from what I've seen experienced by my younger friends and family, I'm glad I'm in a solid marriage because I don't think I would want to even dip my toe in the dating pool.

Too many crazy people out there.

Report Reply

Reply by killuastrange

posted

34 and its so hard..it doesnt help that i have social anxiety so all i could date are people online..not to mention im an asian dude whos only mostly attracted to caucasian girls so theres that..
i came to embrace the phrase "welp, it is what it is". so that the level of hope i have left for finding someone.

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

Swiping is the problem, lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Mirror Of Truth

posted

Yeah, I turned 37 in September  I know the feeling

Report Reply

Reply by Jake M

posted

Im 31 and never had a gf(no I am not even joking) and I effing hate it. all I would like is to have a gf. and have someone to hangout with and talk to

Report Reply

Swiping worked for me. I met him on Tinder. I will say though…Tinder did me dirty with removing my pictures and verification check. Because some salty people didn’t like that I only wanted to talk to individuals who were looking for long term and didn’t want kids. After about a month and resubmitting my pictures and verification again. I got lucky lol. I recommend Tinder just gotta dig through the trash and watch out for them being shady with removing your shit lol.

Report Reply