« General Forum

What is the FIRST thing you are going to do once COVID is in the past?

Posted by Smxth

posted
updated

Forum: General

Ill go first.  

Live music venues and strip clubs followed by airplane flight to anywhere at all. 

Report Topic

50 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by steb•wash

posted

Yo, when posting ur topic make sure u select the proper forum to post it to.  Looks like u meant to post this to a different forum but ended up posting it to the Art and Photography forum because that's the first one on the list in the drop down box.  I made this goof as well when I made my first couple topics so I'm just tryna look out for my fellow Spaceheyers!  It's confusing because if ur already in the forum you're trying to post in, you still have to select the proper forum when actually making ur topic.

Report Reply

Reply by Smxth

posted

Thank you!   I changed the location.    Now I know!  Hi5

Report Reply

Reply by Des☿

posted

First im finally going to visit my dads grave since he passed in april from covid ive passed by it a couple times but im too paranoid to go look at it because covid is still going on. then im going on a cruise and getting drunk as balls 

Report Reply

Reply by Junky Punky Patrick

posted

Concerts! Lots of concerts!

Report Reply

Reply by Samantha

posted

See my friend. I haven’t seen him since last March because he lives with his family who is too scared to let anyone around; and he can’t come see me because he would be forced to quarantine for two weeks away from his house :( I’ve been so desolate and touch starved that I can barely function...

Report Reply

Reply by 𝖙𝖔𝖒𝖇𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞

posted

make out with a hot stranger at bar after two drinks

Report Reply

Reply by Sam

posted

Thankfully, I've been able to be part of some (socially-distanced) indie wrestling shows, but I'd love to experience a full arena again. It's music that I really want to see. In 2019 I got to see so many great concerts -- Blue Oyster Cult, Ghost, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, a bunch of punk shows. That's what I'm missing the most. I'll travel anywhere for Rammstein or anyone with a really wild live experience. And I really want to see Orville Peck in concert, do an escape room, play laser tag again, go to haunted houses, ride the newest giga-coaster... ;-;

Report Reply

Reply by Benson

posted

It has to be outings with mates and also gigs... I never thought i'd say that I miss the stench at gigs haha!

Report Reply

Reply by ƒєℓιχ

posted

I miss going to the movies. I'm a big cinephile. My partner and I would go to the theater once a week when we could and there was enough stuff we wanted to see.

I miss the garbage seats and greasy popcorn and sitting in the dark enjoying something with a bunch of other people.

Outside of that, we moved to Illinois in March 2020. We've lived here going on a year and haven't seen anything the town has to offer. We go out to get groceries and then come home. I want to be able to explore.

Report Reply

Reply by Momoko La Meowww

posted

• Burn all my face masks
  • Travel
  • Go to the buffet and eat all the crab legs 
  • Go to concerts
  • Put on makeup
  • Hug all my friends and family members

Report Reply

Reply by umbrykane

posted

Being in South Carolina, I'm kind of doing what I did before covid, just with a mask on.  Everything here is open (To my knowledge, i dont know if clubs are open or not, but i never went to clubs, just stores, the mall, and restaurants) 

Report Reply

Reply by fleur🌼

posted

oh man, I'm gonna do so much:

• fly home and hug my family if they survive COVID (nearly all are sick atm); visit my mom's grave, since the last time I was able to go home before the pandemic was for her funeral
  • karaoke room + korean BBQ with my favorite humans
  • international travel, starting with japan
  • more social things that aren't drinky! had to get on antidepressants to survive *gestures wildly* everything, and this past year has made me realize how literally every social event I used to go to circled around alcohol, so I kind of just want to focus more on actual relationship building
  • gymmmm. gonna get so swole
  • AYCE sushi

Report Reply

Reply by Cloud City Breaker

posted

Travel, play gigs, movies, drink in a hot sweaty club and dance my fucking ass off, eat inside a restaurant, go inside friends houses and play board games, fight a cop, never wear clothes again, become a watchmaker, mine silver, invent a fragrance, defy the law of gravity, still be poor

Report Reply

Reply by JD

posted

go to the biggest most packed concert i can find.  Probably bar hop in NYC again too.

Report Reply

Reply by Salrynn

posted

To be honest, theres lots of things I would like to do the moment Covid is over and done with. This includes visit my friends, some of my family... host a big dinner and whatnot.

Report Reply

Reply by Vascgirl

posted

Give a lot of hugs to my loved ones and friends.  Not that most of them stopped.  I work in the medical field so I keep my distance.  The distance is not good for human beings. 

Report Reply

I miss conventions and just traveling in general. I've been putting off a trip to Europe for too long--I think I gotta make that happen as soon as it's safe.

Report Reply

Reply by 🍄𝓫𝓮𝓮🐌

posted

take my son out in public. we brought him home the day before lockdown. hes never been anywhere except his grandparents houses and the doctors office

Report Reply

Reply by Waldo Chavez

posted

I will be at the clubs acting reckless.

Report Reply

Reply by VapeGeoff

posted

Bars/clubs/sporting events

Report Reply

Reply by Lindsay

posted

Definitely a vacation!!

Report Reply

Reply by Magpie the Worst

posted

Lose the face mask

Report Reply

Reply by ATG All Tyme da G

posted

I’m walking around Walmart looking for random shit at 3am on with no mask on  

Report Reply

Reply by Cat

posted

Have a drink out with friends

Report Reply

Reply by Colin Shanahan

posted

I want to be able to go to live music shows again.

Sadly, my musical genre of preference is metal, and almost nothing but country came where I live in the few years prior to the pandemic.

Hopefully a metal show or two will come to my area after things return to normal.

Report Reply

Reply by Ash of The Dead

posted

I have the unfortunate pleasure of living in a state and city in the south thats never taken covid seriously so it's odd to look around and feel like all that much has actually changed around here. Masks aren't even that strictly enforced. And its crazy seeing how differently everyone else's city's have shut so much down. 

Im a gogo dancer for a local venue and we are abiding by the guidelines our health department set and only doing our closed events for the dancers and djs to come in and live stream. But like restaurants are all packed usually. Grocery stores are packed and only a 3rd of people actually care enough to wear masks anymore.

Hell even our strip clubs are still open. I worked part time running the door at one and the only thing that has changed is they make you buy a mask or have one coming in. They didn't even require anyone keep it on. 

Its wild to see the divide in my city too because you can tell just how badly the anti maskers and people that are still screaming its fake hate and will even harass people for wearing a mask. 

Report Reply

Reply by Catisaurus-Rex

posted

i wanna go thrift shopping when this is all over. i wanna find weird kitschy stuff to decorate my room with because after spending a year straight in here i realized it's boring as hell

Report Reply

Reply by Kato

posted

Go to my favorite diner in town with my friends. It used to be a Saturday morning ritual, but I haven't been there since lockdown started back in March. It'd be nice to have that sense of normality and routine again.

Report Reply

Reply by Junky Punky Patrick

posted

Concert for sure, I'll probably try to travel more and get more bookings as a pro wrassler

Report Reply

Reply by ToriElectra

posted

Eat fast food in the restaurant again. Get fresh donuts at the ShopRite from the bakery case. Be able to go to the Home Depot without having my sunglasses fogged up by my mask, or have my mask get all humid from my post-lifting heavy things exertion. 

Report Reply

Reply by DaMightyBenStein

posted

Go back to wrestling shows, visit my nephews and give them the Christmas presents that I bought for them in 2019, and go to a few concerts once bands start touring again.

Report Reply

Reply by vernon!

posted

ugh live wrasslin sounds so good right now. i have some job opportunities abroad this summer, so i'm hoping i'll be able to get on those, and a festival i was supposed to go to last year has been pushed to this year - fingers crossed i'll actually be able to go to it because i need to see some grimy ass metal bands play live asap or i'm gna combust

Report Reply

Reply by vernon!

posted

ugh live wrasslin sounds so good right now. i have some job opportunities abroad this summer, so i'm hoping i'll be able to get on those, and a festival i was supposed to go to last year has been pushed to this year - fingers crossed i'll actually be able to go to it because i need to see some grimy ass metal bands play live asap or i'm gna combust

Report Reply

Reply by HornetSwarm

posted

Housewarming party! I moved in a little whiles before lockdown, and it's been almost a year in this house, now.

This imagined future party is doing a lot of heavy lifting for my mood. It's expanded in my imagination to the point that I pretty much expect Lady Gaga and Snoop Dogg to be there at this point!

Report Reply

Reply by COOLitJULIE

posted

As much as I'd like to go to a concert or an anime convention, I'd give just about anything to just host a party for my friends and I to share pizza, sing karaoke, and have full, unadulterated hugs 

Report Reply

Reply by theangel

posted

seconding the people that said wrestling, i miss attending events so bad. besides that, concerts and amusement parks. i literally had a friend who was going to fly up from georgia for hella mega and the tour got cancelled so we had to push it back a year. who knows what will happen now!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Tayla Gaffney Blake

posted

Getting out of town for at least a weekend. Hopefully up north to Gold Coast

Even though we don't have any cases near us and haven't had any since last March, I ain't taking any risks

Report Reply

Reply by Ms. LC Webs

posted

Very first? Cry. Then have a potluck with my friends. Then TRAVEL.

Report Reply

Reply by vi/violet

posted

everything i can think of costs money, so these are slightly more abstract than 'do all of these right now immediately' haha - top 3:

• my best friend's university is near a beach, and i miss the ocean almost as much as i miss her - i'd kill to watch the waves rn and have some human contact outside of work
  • also looking into getting my first tat and have saved a little bit of cash accordingly!
  • a drag show or a cabaret; either one. lowkey feels like i've got a lifetime of firsts ahead of me and it's kinda dizzying trying to make a decision bc i'm so desperate to try everything!!

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕲𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗

posted

Probaly go to a actual anime convention or a festival? 

What is crazy, is that I see alot of people here in the US that are already starting to do normal things in public again???

But I also know that right now Covid Cases in India are really terrible! I think they have a travel ban there.

Im not sure if things will ever go back to normal?

Most people here in the south act as if there is nothing going on. Very bizzare. I guess with Vaccines rolling out, people feel more comfterable going out and doing things.

Report Reply

Reply by XxGrayishxX

posted

As many concerts as i can afford, i've misses them so much over these past couple of years!

Report Reply

Reply by Jynx

posted

Move to a different country with my friend

Report Reply

Reply by Jenga ★ミ

posted

finally meet up with my best buds of 10+ years I met online back when we were still in elementary school. we got to the point we could start planning and then covid happened :( I hope there's a way to safely do it soon

Report Reply

Reply by KittyWarfare

posted

probably concerts!

Report Reply

Reply by KittyWarfare

posted

probably concerts!

Report Reply

Reply by Egg

posted

Probably go and get some serious counselling or see if anyone has finally opened up. All these therapists are totally swamped by people because of COVID :(

Report Reply

Reply by Your_Friendly_Neighborhood_Metalhead_11

posted

I'm going to walk the city with $15 in my pocket, and I'm going to give that $15 to the band I like the most. 

Report Reply

Reply by Nashorn

posted

I dunno take a big dump I guess

Report Reply

Reply by Hxppi P1llz_X3

posted

Well as someone who's never got to live outside of my guardians house and experience teenage life outside of video games and "angry music", first thing I'd do is run away ik that sounds bad but I'm not gonna do it permanently just for like 2weeks lol sleep over at my bsf house :3idk. Just enough time to go to parties, do things I'll regret because in the moment it's fun. Get piercings and buy clothes I was never allowed to wear. Run around in the rain at night is something I want to do rlly bad lmao. I just want to live life as loudly as I can :> 

Report Reply

Reply by ♠ 𝕷𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓 ♠

posted

Travel to Venice 

Report Reply