« Pets and Animals Forum

Cat Advice!🐈

Posted by KarenRadd

posted
updated

Forum: Pets and Animals

Do you have a cat from hell or trying to figure out why kitty does weird stuff? Well hopefully I can help! I am a professional cat lady, meaning I work as a cat sitter & behaviorist along with volunteering at a cat shelter. Also I have 3 senior fur babies that all have had issues I had to resolve. Feel their are no bad cats, just ones that are misunderstood. Feel free to ask me any cat related questions on here & you can pay me with pictures of your cat.

glitter-graphics.com

glitter-graphics.com

glitter-graphics.com

glitter-graphics.com

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Penny

posted

Hi!

My mom recently adopted a young matured cat (we're assuming about a year old) from a local shelter. He seems friendly and playful and has a healthy appetite but he attacks our ankles. It started off with bad bites and nasty scratches. Now it's a hit and run, but he can still sometimes land a nasty one. On top of that, my mom's livid about her brand new high quality furniture being torn up. 
I have been suggesting, to no avail, a high cat tree with some scratching posts, cat grass, and some more engaging entertainment for him while he's feeling crazy. 
Any way you can help?
Also, he kept trying to run away from the house at any opportunity, making any open door a nightmare. Now he seems to only try to leave if it's easy for him. We tried putting him on a leash for outside time in the back yard and he seemed to appreciate that.
We would appreciate any thoughts or advice. My mom has been searching to remove him. She's given up.

Report Reply

Reply by necromancer

posted

Hey, preventative question: I just came into stewardship of a cat but I cook a lot with onion and garlic powder, every day, all the time. Any preventative measures I should take besides wiping down the countertops and keeping her from my food? How worried should I be?

Report Reply

Reply by Anthony Mullian

posted

Thanks for the discussion. It is really gonna help me out with my kitty. 

Regards:

Report Reply

Reply by dixonedwards

posted
updated

When you are a cat owner then you should visit this atleast at once for your cats advisors 'cause I personally had a great experience using this site called CatsAdvisors. They offers comprehensive, reliable advice on all aspects of cat care. The site is written by experienced cat owners and veterinarians, so you can trust that the advice is accurate and up-to-date. You can see topics such as nutrition, grooming, behavior, health, and more in catsadvisors for you pet cat care

Report Reply