« Goals, Plans, Hopes Forum

Fav way to get/stay in shape

Tell me that thing you do that makes you feel good, makes you want to move more, feels like something you need to do to get you through your day, keeps you engaged, or just generally makes the idea of "Exercise" feel bearable. 

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by CHIARA COSIMI

posted

Non sono una grande atleta, faccio pochi esercizi ma mirati all'obbiettivo. Ed è proprio il sentirmi meglio con me stessa che mi motiva. Detto questo, ora mi è venuta voglia di allenarmi ahahaha

Report Reply

Reply by Cashlin

posted

i like hiking a lot. i think doing something like 20 minutes of exercise is bearable but yeah. i need some more fun ways to say in shape. when theres not a pandemic and its warm out and there are shows outdoors it can be fun to dance. i dont have anything against dancing in doors, it can just get cramped with so many people sometimes

Report Reply

Reply by Ray / Pre-GFC

posted

Chucking a phat muzz/gabber before shouting "FUARKKKKKK" at the top of my lungs before hitting my set!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆゚.*CosmicOcean*.゚☆

posted

I love when stuff is out of reach at work, and I get to climb on things to reach them. There's not really anywhere I can go to climb otherwise, and that's really the only type of "exercise" I actually enjoy. I would give running another go, but it's always felt like someone is trying to cut/tear my right arm off since I was ten whenever I do. I've actually debated getting up while it's still dark and going to the park to climb on the giant rope jungle gym they have there without being judged by other parents, but that's also right next to the police department and I'm not trying to get arrested for trying to get my fitness on before the park is "open"

Report Reply

Reply by Ashli Vixen

posted
updated

Sometimes I like to take a long walk like out in the country away from the city where it is stressful..makes me feel better to take a walk...

Report Reply

Reply by aidan

posted

By myself or with friends I like to just walk miles away

Report Reply

Reply by eleanor

posted

daisy keech workouts, they're super easy but just hard enough to get the benefits of exercise (mental health and that) lol, i see results very fast with them as well so they're pretty effective too

Report Reply

Reply by EmmieBee

posted

Sorry for the late reply, I kinda forgot spacehey existed for a hot minute. I don't have a body appearance goal, I have body capable goals. I want to be capable of getting back into aerial and learning pole without my wrist shattering, or just stopping a quarter way to inversing because my core's just not there. I want to be capable of hiking/biking long distances without feeling like I need to recover for a week after going around the block a few times  

The biggest thing is at the time of writing this post I had no idea I have ADHD so I've spent my whole life understanding that I need to enjoy the act of exercise in order to participate but not understanding why and feeling like I just wasn't trying hard enough but I'm working on letting go of conventional ideas of what exercise is. I loved the comment about climbing ladders, like that's the innocuous chasing the dopamine type of thing I need. 
Thank you for the comments so far, keep them coming.

Report Reply

Reply by jacky

posted

running, screaming at the top of my lungs during ab workouts, punching my pillow. 

Report Reply

Reply by cidexo marya

posted

If you are interested to know about the DoubleList Login, then this article will be helpful for you.

does doublelist work

Report Reply

Reply by sadking

posted

Ring Fit Adventure.

Just when I think I quit, the game pulls me right back in with the RPG elements.

Report Reply

Reply by masterdavid

posted

You know that feeling when you find something that's like an instant mood lifter? For me, it's all about those upper glute stretches. They're like this sweet escape that helps me loosen up and get ready to conquer the day. It's not just about exercise – it's about this liberating moment that keeps me engaged and wanting more. And honestly, knowing that I'm taking a step towards a healthier me makes it all so much more bearable. So, go ahead, find that thing that lights up your world and makes moving feel like a celebration. It's like a secret recipe for staying active and loving every bit of it!

Report Reply