« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Best Places To Buy Anime Figures?

I am getting way too into buying anime statues and figures. I know like... 2 cause of sifting around anime scenes. You just kinda hear about them over time. Amiami being one Yahoo Auctions is apparently. Animate Online Shop, Crunchyroll Shop... Sorry if this isn't in the right forum category either. I couldn't find something similar. 

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Pichii! :3

posted

i really like buying them from auctions on ebay! you can get really cheap prices. this is my favorite seller: https://ebay.com/usr/tsumujikaze-hsik

Report Reply

Reply by Xx.Tord_Way.xX

posted

I get some of my stuff from GoodsRepublic! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Mimi the Bunny 🐰

posted

Lately, I've been looking at Boxlunch, only because one opened here a month ago. I love that store. It reminds me of F.Y.E a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by luna

posted

there’s this website called mandarake and the figures on there are really cheap in my opinion, the selection isn’t that great but i like to use it 

Report Reply

Reply by alexiaamber

posted

Can I buy it and use usps tracking number to track my order?

Report Reply

Reply by silverlight

posted
updated

You should check out dealdash for some potentially good finds on anime figures. They often have auctions for various collectibles, which might include the figures you're looking for. Besides that, popular online stores like AmiAmi and HobbyLink Japan specialize in anime figures and offer extensive catalogs. Always remember to check the seller's ratings and reviews to ensure authenticity and quality.

Report Reply