« Games Forum

Touhou

Let's talk about our favorite flying shrine maiden shootemup!
What is your favorite game? Favorite character? Favorite song? Favorite shot type? Let's go!

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Carrie Bridges

posted

I'll start!

Imperishable Night
Reisen U. Inaba
Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
Th08 Remilia solo

Report Reply

Reply by y

posted

double dealing character
yuuka
strange oriental discourse
no opinion

Report Reply

Reply by AndrewHue

posted

I’m one of those people who just like the characters but is really bad at the game lol 

Report Reply

Reply by trip

posted

i really love flandre

Report Reply

Reply by Neonriser

posted

I enjoy playing Touhou Luna Nights on Steam, but right now I'm struggling with the true final boss. :/

Report Reply

Reply by WearyWendigo

posted

I've played a little bit of EOSD but otherwise I'm more of a fan of the lore than the games. I like the music too though, and Night of Nights is probably my favorite.

Report Reply

Reply by BubblyStar

posted

I never really played the games because they were hard as hell lol

But I did play a game called Azure Reflections. It was a really fun game(Also played a demo for Touhou Spell Bubble, its really fun too).
Favorite character? I have a lot, but I really like Remilia
Favorite song? again, I have a lot, but "necrofantasia" and "Pierrot of the Star-Spangled Banner" to name a couple

Report Reply

Reply by PatchMixolydic

posted
updated

Finally, the forum topic for me!
  • Favourite game: insufficient data for meaningful answer (I've only really played EoSD, PCB, IN, and Fairy Wars, and have cleared none of them)
  • Favourite character: Do I have to pick one? Hina, Mokou, Meiling, Junko, Wriggle, Marisa...
  • Favourite song: Probably "Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room", "The Pierrot of the Star-Spangled Banner", or SWR's "The Doll Maker of Bucuresti".
  • Favourite shot type: again, I haven't played enough games, but probably Marisa B in EoSD and PCB so far.

Report Reply

Reply by Carrie Bridges

posted

Good replies, fellas!

Report Reply

Reply by traxhm33mz

posted