« Books and Stories Forum

Book Recommendations? (realistic fiction/memoirs)

Posted by Ratgirl

posted
updated

Forum: Books and Stories

View Ratgirl's Topics

View Profile

Hey! I'm looking for some cool memoirs/realistic fiction I could dig into. I just finished "Stone Butch Blues" by Leslie Feinberg and I really enjoyed it. Super open to any suggestions, just hoping to learn n grow my brain a bit as I read :] 

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Tayla Gaffney Blake

posted

I remember reading a trilogy in high school, by the author Kylie Chan

It's called the Dark Heavens trilogy and was about Chinese demons and gods and some dude name Leo (it has been close to 15 years since I read it)

Report Reply

Reply by Francesca

posted

Hi, I've recently read In the dream house by Carmen Maria Machado and it's a great memoir!

Report Reply

Reply by Geebez, The Nocturnal Scribe

posted

I am writing a fantasy novel series and released the first book last year. I worked on it for over a decade, and am almost done the second book. I've pasted the link to Amazon below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0888X5MC3/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

When you’re looking for books to read, make sure you read the reviews. Find out what other people are saying about the book. Also here you can get assignment help uk to complete thesis task easily. Try to figure out why others are recommending it. Where are you hearing about it? Are there any other books that are similar?

Report Reply

Reply by Nick Hunter

posted

Great to see your post. I just came across your post while searching for the assignment writing services. I think you should read "The fault in our stars" if you want to read a fiction book. There are many other fiction books which can entertain you as well. "Fish in a tree" is one of my most favorite fiction books.

Report Reply

Reply by Sarah Mark

posted

Yes, If you want to read any book, it's a good habit to check their reviews and ratings on the website and then start reading that book. I am a huge lover of fiction books. I recently completed "The fault in our stars". Many students are getting assistance in their dissertation work from the team of cheap dissertation writing services in the UK.

Report Reply

Reply by Eliza Beth

posted

There are many fiction books available on the internet. I am not a fiction lover, so I cannot give good recommendations about fiction books. I love to read comics and other non-fiction books. I am working as an academic writer and provide cheap assignment writing services to students.

Report Reply

Reply by sandra

posted

I only discovered the notes this year and am thoroughly enjoying them! However, knowing that this is a genuine man who has gone through  these ghostwriting services adversities, I found it quite difficult to read them (for example, I read educated this year). Definitely adding something to my TBR list!

Report Reply

Reply by anthonyclerk

posted

There are many fiction books available on the internet. I am not a fiction lover, so I cannot give good recommendations about fiction books. I love to read comics and other non-fiction books. I am working as an academic writer and provide dissertation help in UK to students.

Report Reply

Reply by Garybolan

posted

The assignment expert is available 24X7 to help students. Assignment help online is priced quite reasonably so most of the students can take the service and become better in academic writing. That's why you can pay a low price for Resume writing service and Biology Assignment Help..

Report Reply