« Music Forum

Can you add music to your page on here ??

Posted by Britt

posted

Forum: Music

I just made this account and struggling to figure out how to do the music part, if it lets you on here. Can someone help me out ! Tyy

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Britt

posted

Thaank you !! I just got it to work I think after 20 minutes trying LOL

Report Reply

Reply by Britt

posted

Reply by CTDETN

posted

Hey Brit can you help us out? We were wondering how you got the youtube video to show on your profile? We just put out a music video last month and would like to show it on our profile like you did. Thanks!

Report Reply

Reply by Britt

posted
updated

I literally did exactly what she sent me ! You have to use a laptop to do it I've seen others say they can't do it on mobile. So you go to the music video and click share, and click on "embed "  then copy the link and post it on your about me, or wherever you want it shown. If they doesnt work try to copy the whole code above that she posted ^^ and just replace the ##### with the letters that your music video has. Its what ever is after the "youtube.com/embed/ " part. You copy the letters after that last forward slash / . I hope it helps. Let me know if it does. Mine shows the video. I was trying to get it to play automatically w no video haha but it works for me

Report Reply

Reply by CTDETN

posted

Hey it worked!! Thank you!! 

Report Reply

Reply by CTDETN

posted
updated

Here's the code we used to get our music to autoplay on our profile =) it only seems to play when you are on desktop tho

<iframe width="1" height="1" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/###########?&;amp;;autoplay=1&;loop=1" title="Youtube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope;picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

where the hastags are is where you put the letters of the embeded link in =) thank you for your help. Hope this helps!!

Report Reply

Reply by Britt

posted

Aw thank you !! And im glad you got it 

Report Reply