« Games Forum

The Binding of Isaac!!!

Posted by diogenes

posted

Forum: Games

couldn't recommend the game more. The developer is such a genius, the story is interesting, as a roguelite it's replayable, and has such a charming aesthetic to me... although probably not for some others... curious to see if there are some other fans out there! im a little obsessed with Isaac as of late, backed a kickstarter for the card game last summer. 

Game Tw: Religious Themes, medium graphic cartoon gore, violence, themes of domestic abuse and possibly transphobia or unacceptance

Overall its a really great game, and helped me a lot personally. It does have some graphic and dark themes, so probably for the more mature audiances. And it can be hella hard too... 

To the developer: 
Ed, you made a sh*t of piece with your trash isaac. Its freaking bad this garbage game! I hope you will in your next time a cow, on a trash farm you sucker!!!!! (paraphrased I know, I will become back my money afterall... if you know you know)

Report Topic

43 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by magnficent ness avery

posted

awesomepilled

Report Reply

Reply by Hisui

posted

I've been playing Isaac since the original came out on PC.  Play it mostly on switch now.  Picked it up again recently since the repentance update came out!

Report Reply

Reply by diogenes

posted

hell yeah Isaac players!!

Report Reply

Reply by DeoChomp

posted

I've poured thousands of hours into Isaac since it's so good. Since the original Binding of Isaac all the way to the new Repentance DLC for rebirth, I've been having a fun time with the games the whole time!

Report Reply

Reply by Cannico

posted

Isaac was awesome and the story made me bawl like a baby :_:

btw, who do you guys main on isaac? I main maggy, tainted cain, and tainted maggy

Report Reply

Reply by DJ Cat Punk

posted

Been getting back into the game recently and yeah I recommend it heavily lol, it's fun.

I recently unlocked Appolyon and Forgotten and it was fr WORTH IT to unlock Forgotten he is such a fun character to play as.

Report Reply

Reply by ◞★Sal ᶻz ig:reapingscythe

posted

Oh yes I love the game, the story is also very great the character design and the gameplay is so well made frl,,☆

Report Reply

Reply by Watts

posted

Your favorite character to play as?

Report Reply

Reply by diogenes

posted

I love T. Lilith! Bethany is pretty fun too!

Report Reply

Reply by lyly_weirdo

posted

i fucking love this game

Report Reply

Reply by ease_wastrel

posted

Trve Ludo.

This is the best game for me.

Report Reply

Reply by jolenethekitty

posted

the binding of issac is a game that i personally could never bring myself to see any actual inspiration come out of it, let alone any enjoyment or actual value that comes out of the game.

the devs don't care about the players. they only care about the live streamers. even then, basic quality of life features are locked behind upgrades that are completely randomly generated.

the only reason i'd even try to play this game is if you can finally do mouse aiming. i can't be fucked trying the game without it.

Report Reply

Reply by PONOR_EN

posted

hell naw man, didn't know they added robo-baby to the spacehey issac forum

Report Reply

Reply by momo k

posted

i've been on steam for about 300 hours and i bought all the dlc, i don't regret it at all, although lately I have it quite abandoned, but it's a great game 

Report Reply

Reply by Someguyontheinternet

posted

I LOVE tboi but I suck to badly to beat it :(

Report Reply

Reply by xXjo4n4🐾

posted

i laaaav binding of isaac but i lost my old file so now i havee to unlock everything again DX

Report Reply

Reply by bimcon

posted

Binding of Issac is a really fun game

Report Reply

Reply by HAL 👾🕊️

posted

i love tboi!!! ^_^ i recently got the newest dlc so i can play more, even if im really bad at it

Report Reply

Reply by caleb!!

posted

ADD ME IF ANYONE WANTS TO PLAY THE NEW CO OP MODE !!

Report Reply

Reply by DaVinchi

posted

i just got dead god now i can finally enjoy the game

Report Reply

Reply by handful of frogs

posted

dead god?? holy hell

i'm sitting at about 92% and i gave up

Report Reply

Reply by Vixcitement

posted

I'd consider myself a fan as well, I've played the hell out of this game (1,689 hours at the time of writing) and I'd consider it one of the best rouge likes of all time. They added an online beta recently too so now my playtime is probably going to continue to grow for a while.

Report Reply

Reply by collen

posted

TBOI!! I don't consider myself good enough at the game, but it is truly a masterpiece and has a lot of content to think about, although sometimes I feel that it suffers from a phenomenon similar to dark souls, where the lore is almost invented or theorized without really being On purpose or not, but that makes it even better.

Report Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted
updated

Masterpiece.

Report Reply

Reply by ItsAdri?

posted

YO AMO ESE JUEGO, SI FUERA POR MI ME CASO CON EL JUEGO

Report Reply

Reply by Knux Time

posted

The Binding of Isaac? I like that game a lot. It ruined my life!

Report Reply

Reply by Eliza

posted

My partner plays this game constantly.. He literally has done dozens of play throughs. I haven't played it myself, but I believe you get a different outcome each time? 

Report Reply

Reply by TouringTanuki

posted

TBOI goes HARD. Been playing it for like... 7ish years? And I've got about 550 hours on it. Still coming back here and there, after all these years.

Report Reply

Reply by bikinibottomboy24

posted

i would watch my dad play it when i was a lil kid i love it!!!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆✮ blazko ✮☆ (#3 dolly fan)

posted

the only reason im thinking about upgrading my ds is so i can get rebirth on it its so fun

Report Reply

Reply by Valades FakeLastName

posted

hell yeah best game...

Report Reply

Reply by StingrayZX

posted

I LOVE TBOI

(even though i never got to finish it because it gets harder every time lol)

Report Reply

Reply by Kris ᵕ̈

posted

TBOI!! i used to play it a ton when i was younger and i did beat it once (with the help of my dad lmfao)

Report Reply

Reply by Koko

posted

I've modded this wonderful game to high heaven, it's to the point where I actually lose frames sometimes

I should remove some mods......
But i don't want to,,,,

Report Reply

Reply by Finkitsallover

posted

Der Isaak ist episch 

Report Reply

Reply by 🥀𝕸𝓬𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🦇

posted

Ah Fuck yeah! That game rocks. I remember playing the flash ver. First. The flash version soundtrack on my personal opinion, Wraps the essence of the game even better. It's just so nostalgic. I simply love it.

Gosh i didn't remember about that game until i saw this. I have to play it again.

Report Reply

Reply by erectiledisfunction

posted

the binding of isaac feels authentic and personal, coupled with old geeky humour and gorgeous pixel art will always remain one of my favourites. Additionally, the marvelous marvelous soundtracks......

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ kiva hanse ☆

posted

i love tboi

Report Reply

Reply by Commander Fluffles

posted

Binding of isaac is a rare game that i love despite the fact i suck at it

like i rarely ever get to the final boss but i have a blast from start to finish

Report Reply

Reply by betim

posted

⠀nice game⢀⣈⣮⣮⣮⣮⣮⢌⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⣠⣮⠎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⡿⡷⡷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⡷⣷⠏⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣱⡿⠀⣱⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠝⣿⠆⠐⣌⠿⢓⢉⢈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣿⣮⣮⣮⣾⠏⡦⡦⠦⣰⣯⣮⠮⣀⣿⣡⣿⣿⣿⠎⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣮⣮⣿⣿⠇⣮⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⡳⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣰⣿⢿⡿⣷⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣌⢙⢙⢙⢙⢙⠈⠰⣿⣿⠧⠐⠑⠑⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀