« Life Forum

VENT IT OUT!

Posted by K I M V E E D E E

posted

Forum: Life

Welcome! 

You ever feel like you want to Vent about something but feel like it's too much for other Forums?
Well!

Vent it out here!

or not, no pressure.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Christopher Julian

posted

I feel stuck in my past. Unable to move on from certain things or missing certain people that I wish were still around. I think about things I could've or should've said and it honestly eats me up inside. I think about the days when everything was so much easier and I was so care free, and now I feel like all I do is stress about things I can't change anymore.

Report Reply

Reply by lain

posted

im not sure anymore why i keep going . "u know u just gotta pull thru it" is what i wanna believe but i feel like im wayyyyyyyy too far gone i keep clinging to people who arent good for me and i know that but i need someone to depend on 

Report Reply

Reply by goldie♡☆

posted

sometimes i think my past will forever prison me. i did think i deserve to be looked down upon and i still do for my present self. 

Report Reply

Reply by d͓̽a͓̽n͓̽i͓̽ <3͓̽

posted

ive never despised someone more than  my father its unreal. the pure mental abuse hes put me through for years. i cannot wait until i can cut off all strings with him. hes needs so much professional help. im so tired of having to be the mature one and keep my mouth shut. hes the adult. im sick of him, im so tired of being constantly drained. i genuinely feel like i never have a day off bcus hes always there.

Report Reply

Reply by frogOverlord1039

posted

asijewjaiuehajwniuhgjfdgk going thru a sexuality crisis rn. so im bisexual right, well idk anymore cuz i fall in love with people romantically (pretty rarely but it still happens) but im too afraid to be in a romantic relationship due to past experiences, uncomfortableness, etc. and  kissing and sex is downright disgusting to me so my romantic interest in someone jsut fades into a desire for a friendship with them, non-platonic or platonic. i really like physical touch tho but the closest ill be comfortable with is tight hugs, face-touching, etc. and as i said, kissing is beyond my limit, only if its on the lips cuz i dont mind cheek-kissing. well anyways idk if im bi, aro, ace or aroace or something else i dont know exists blablablbalbablblablablabla half of this rant is pointless idek what im saying im just going thru a crisis mans

Report Reply

Reply by SirhcA

posted

fuck my job, fuck this situation that I got stuck into, I'm tired fighting this battle and hope this ends right away.

Report Reply