« Life Forum

VENT IT OUT!

Posted by K I M V E E D E E

posted

Forum: Life

Welcome! 

You ever feel like you want to Vent about something but feel like it's too much for other Forums?
Well!

Vent it out here!

or not, no pressure.

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Christopher Julian

posted

I feel stuck in my past. Unable to move on from certain things or missing certain people that I wish were still around. I think about things I could've or should've said and it honestly eats me up inside. I think about the days when everything was so much easier and I was so care free, and now I feel like all I do is stress about things I can't change anymore.

Report Reply

Reply by lain

posted

im not sure anymore why i keep going . "u know u just gotta pull thru it" is what i wanna believe but i feel like im wayyyyyyyy too far gone i keep clinging to people who arent good for me and i know that but i need someone to depend on 

Report Reply

Reply by goldie♡☆

posted

sometimes i think my past will forever prison me. i did think i deserve to be looked down upon and i still do for my present self. 

Report Reply

Reply by uraniumraccoon53

posted

asijewjaiuehajwniuhgjfdgk going thru a sexuality crisis rn. so im bisexual right, well idk anymore cuz i fall in love with people romantically (pretty rarely but it still happens) but im too afraid to be in a romantic relationship due to past experiences, uncomfortableness, etc. and  kissing and sex is downright disgusting to me so my romantic interest in someone jsut fades into a desire for a friendship with them, non-platonic or platonic. i really like physical touch tho but the closest ill be comfortable with is tight hugs, face-touching, etc. and as i said, kissing is beyond my limit, only if its on the lips cuz i dont mind cheek-kissing. well anyways idk if im bi, aro, ace or aroace or something else i dont know exists blablablbalbablblablablabla half of this rant is pointless idek what im saying im just going thru a crisis mans

Report Reply

Reply by SirhcA

posted

fuck my job, fuck this situation that I got stuck into, I'm tired fighting this battle and hope this ends right away.

Report Reply

Reply by Gaile

posted

i cant tell if i want to kill myself or just need help

I cant tell if my friends hate me or not,my dad keeps calling me rude stuff like a b*tch and a horrible person,I'm resisting the erge to doself harm, and I cant tell anyone or I will get in trouble

my friends are half the problem,if I tell the school counselor she has to tell my parents,if I tell my mom she will just say I'm fine and leave it at that,my dad would kill me,and my sister would say I'm overreacting

I'm about to explode and when I do I'm done for

Report Reply

Reply by lilian_:/

posted

i dont know how to deal with this

i have severe social anxiety and dont have any frnds

i dont even know how to make one

kinda confused  in life rn

Report Reply

Reply by Richie 🌟

posted

I hate being aro-spec I don't how I feel about love, romance and all that dumb shit I don't even know if I ever felt romantic attraction ever, I thought I did but I feel like I was just lying and forcing myself to fit in with everyone. I hate real life romance everytime I see a couple or hear about it I feel uncomfortable and jealous. Jealous because I don't understand but I want to. I want to understand and live all that cringy romance stuff it sounds amazing but the idea of a relationship disgusts me. Maybe it's because I'm totally, constantly touch starved because physical touch was never a thing in my family and all my irl friends don't really like being touched so I don't want to force them unless they do it by themself and I'm someone who LOVES physical touch so ya...

Fictional romance / ships are totally okay for me, but only sometimes. Like I have no problem imagining scenarios and stuff, but I can't draw or write anything because again, it makes me feel uncomfortable. But I want to write and draw romantic stuff. It feels good thinking about it, but actually doing it ? Hell no.

Tbh honest I don't even know if it all makes sense, my throat hurts from crying, I can't sleep, I just can't keep trying to understand. This has been going on for months now and I never talk about it cuz it feels stupid to me. I've read other aro-spec people's experience but I fknd can't any to relate to. I'm just alone with those confusing feelings. I just want to understand dammit.

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Tw: mentions of suicide and self loathing

I feel like my identity is a formless blob, there’s no identifying traits, just some strong but generic emotions and sometimes I can’t even seem to think of myself as a person. I feel like I need someone else to tell me who I am, but at the same time, I crave them to hate me and tell me the worst because I don’t think I’m a good person. It feels like lately I’ve been barely hanging on to any semblance of wanting to continue and I just can’t see a good life ahead of me bc I’m pretty sure I fucked it up before it could start. I don’t think I’m going to live past 30, I’m either gonna die from an accident or something or I’m gonna kill myself. That’s the only future I see for myself. By then I don’t think anyone will be sad, they’ll probably see enough of whatever I am to know I’m just a waste and only drags people down. I just don’t know where it went wrong. I don’t know what flipped this switch in my brain that just said “fuck everything up”, but I wish I could go back and turn it back off again. 

Report Reply

Reply by riv

posted

Social anxiety sucks, I hate feeling like I fuck everything up. If I feel like I'm being to "slow" I feel like I'm ruining someone's day... I always wanna talk to more people but it's always too overstimulating I feel like crying after every interaction 

Report Reply

Reply by zirconieee

posted
updated

mental health services are so shit in this country i have no choice but to let the delusions and unhealthy habits consume me

Report Reply

Reply by Vik

posted

i feel like my relationships drain me out. i am tired of being either a personal psychiatrist or a personal crying illow and i am tired of being painted as an almost abusive people when all i did was joke with things very clear in context.
i know that maybe those jokes were kinda dark, but i thought we're at the point in the relationship to know that things like that aren't meant seriously and each other's actual opinions on the topic, not being fucking scolded :) 

Report Reply

Reply by 🥀The Mortician 🥀

posted

I feel like the bad guy like I have checked out of the relationship with my boyfriend like I love him I truly do but he is harming me mentally he wants the consent 24/7 contact and like I need space like I want a good middle and every time I say this he pulls the woe is me and its driving me crazy like he is pushing my boundaries that I set up from the very beginning and I don't think I am really can't continue like this. 

Report Reply