« Writing and Poetry Forum

Nothing Is Perfect

It's only in quiet waters that things mirror itself undistorted. Try throwing a stone into it and you will see the ripples spiralling all through...

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1. I think this is the first thing I would want to use as an AI in the future, especially since there is a lot of work that I am doing right right now. The AI is very good at finding patterns and finding things that are interesting.

2. I would like to have a lot of interesting stuff, like the robot. It would help to have a lot more information about it and what is going on around it.

I think that it's important that the robots do what they are supposed to do, but that they are not supposed to act like humans.

So what are you hoping that you can achieve by creating AI-like robots that can interact?

1. I hope that I can create a lot of things, so that I don't need to worry about what I can do in a specific way. I want people not to worry that they have no idea what they want, but they do. I think there are things that people should be worried about that they don't need to worry too much about.

For instance, the robots I'm building could help to understand the nature of the universe, or maybe they could help me understand what happens in space or what is in a particular place, or what the universe looks like.

I'm not trying to make people think, I'm just trying to create something to help people understand what's possible in a particular situation and to make people think.

Report Reply