« Back to the Roleplayers Forum

Anyone like to RP?

Hey there. So, I am not new to the world of RP. Started back in Myspace days. I like para and multi-para. If you can feed me at least how many lines I feed you or more, I will be happy. :D I like original characters and original plot.  My preferences are supernatural, fantasy and adventure. I also have a lot of characters I can choose from and RP as both male and female. I can also do more than one character in a story too. Basically my whole purpose is lets write a story together. Any questions or anything, please feel free to ask. I am a big fan of seeing who I am RP with is comfortable and myself too. We can discuss rules and what is and not allowed what so ever :3 

Here is to hoping :3 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Zakuro Himara

posted

Sure! I am also rusty. :3 

Report Reply

Reply by Nat Corvid

posted

Haven't RPed in a hot minuet but would love to figure something out! Do you have any plot ideas already or did you wanna potentially spit ball ideas?

Report Reply

Reply by Bass player

posted

Little bit rusty but i do like to write. I usually find my inspiration from my dreams which to some are terrifying but to me its my narnia. If you would like to talk feel free to message. Thank you! 

Report Reply

Reply by int0xikcation

posted

I'd be down 

Report Reply