« Friends Forum

Over 40?

Posted by Kristin P

posted

Forum: Friends

Am I the only one over 40 here? MySpace was great for me in my 20s. I was so into indie bands and got to meet so many of them as well as meet some incredible people. 

Report Topic

26 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Brian Palmer

posted

Nope! I just popped on here a couple days ago after seeing an article about this site. Myspace was totally my jam in my 20s (I met my wife there!), and the music/bands I discovered here during that time was fantastic! This is such a fun nostalgia trip!

Report Reply

Reply by Kristin P

posted

I am glad I am not the only one. MySpace was totally my place to be for the years it was around. It is like simpler times again. 

Report Reply

Reply by Lela

posted

I’m 44. It’s so neat to see the great memories of the original MySpace . I remember when it was the thing back then. It’s neat to see others around my age on here. Feel free to add me is anyone would like to .

Report Reply

Reply by Palmfridur Hanna Gudsdottir

posted

I am an old soul in my late 40s.  I welcome friendly, mature people of legal age here on SpaceHey and MeWe.  I am pretty much done with Facebook, etc.  

Report Reply

Reply by KiethBlackLion

posted

I'm about to hit 40 in October. 

Report Reply

Reply by Robert Wagner

posted

I just turned 45, last month. I just joined myself, and it is so weird trying to relearn this format. But fun. Lol

Report Reply

Reply by Mark

posted

I would imagine a lot of us older people will wind up here eventually as the word gets around. I only went to Facebook because everyone was there. I genuinely liked the old Myspace.

Report Reply

Reply by Neu_Lyfe

posted

No so glad to be off Facebook...been waiting on something like MySpace to come back 

Report Reply

Reply by Deliberance Henning

posted

So glad to see older people I still think I may be the oldest but I was like I'm never gonna get any friends on here I'm not really good at sending request yet just learning but I welcome all new people. 

Report Reply

Reply by Dayna Holder

posted

45 here!! Is anyone else on a legit trip down memory lane right now? Now I just need some new kids on the block playing on my Walkman, a glass of chilled Tang, an ASTRO pop sucker, my la gear tennis shoes and my guess jeans and I'd literally transport back 30 years!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by AS0001

posted
updated

Greetings! I'm 38 and I love this place (joined couple of days ago). I used to be a MS user long time ago. I welcome everyone to add me, who wants to... :)

Report Reply

Reply by Nancy

posted

Gonna throw my hat on, as well.  I'm 42!

Report Reply

Reply by BuggyD

posted

49 here and at the risk of sounding dramatic - Myspace saved my life back in the day. I was grieving hard and ventured there in hopes of finding a grief support group but ended up finding a great group of friends, some of whom I am still close to after ... what is it?  15 years?

I started chatting back before Myspace though, anyone else from IRC and CompuServe days?

Report Reply

Reply by juliet's nurse

posted

41 here, so happy to see some peeps my age on here as well. OG MySpace was so my jam back in 2000's, I still regret letting some old friends lure over to Facebook. 

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler

posted

41 here, on the 14th be 42.

Report Reply

Reply by DarkMiryam

posted

I'm 40... Looking for SpaceHey friends near my age! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Alys

posted

Oh thank goodness I found you all- I thought I was the only one! 43, old skool myspace lover! Was so excited to find there was this new version. MS was SO much better than fb etc. 

Report Reply

Reply by Tessa

posted

Reply by Manpie

posted

*Puts hand in the air*

Report Reply

Reply by geekout

posted

Reply by Alex

posted

Tenho 65 anos...

Report Reply

Reply by Arius

posted
updated

I'm 41! :)

I had a myspace account back in the day, but TBH I didn't use it much. It was mostly a place to post my music that no one listened to, lol. I was way more into the Muse's Muse Songwriting forum (still going!) and the Polyamory forums. I still like forums, actually. These days my main one is Phoenix Rising, for people with CFS/ME.

I like Spacehey much better than facebook though!

Report Reply

Hey everyone,

I’m 30 but it’s nice to see individuals close to my age range. I was looking for a site similar to Myspace for a while. Glad I found this! hope you all are doing well

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

Serve pessoa com maís de 60 anos? Gosto de rock anos 70, Elton John, sou do Brasil e gosto de fazer amizade pelo mundo 

Report Reply