updated

Forum: Life

for me it is 5 am as i post this and not because i woke up early

Report Topic

21 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 𝐿𝒾𝓋𝒾𝑒❁

posted

Oh man you don't want to know. I'm a serious night owl with no control. This previous day I went to bed at like 6:30am and woke up at like 6pm. Somebody tell me I'm not the worst Xd

Report Reply

Reply by Ellie <3

posted

i... i feel called out, my sleep schedule is currently consisting of going to sleep at 6am and waking up around 2pm oopsies!

Report Reply

Reply by Xantia

posted

I live in America on the east coast and my sleep schedule is the Ukraine lol

Report Reply

Reply by J@cki3

posted

I usually go to sleep at 2 or 3 am, and the longer that I'm out of work, the later I will go to sleep. Like at 5.

Report Reply

Reply by Fae Addams

posted

I struggle with insomnia on a regular basis, I got covid and now my insomnia is so so much worse! I think I went 4 days last week without sleep. It's 2am on a Wednesday here in upstate NY. I'm in bed, cuddled up with my blankets and cats wishing I could fall asleep. I've been told I sleep.  Hope you're able to catch some zzz's 

Report Reply

Reply by necromancer

posted
updated

Nighttime is the best time and my favourite and I used to be at various times nocturnal/chronotype-indifferent. Lately I've just been trying to wake up in the mornings and sleep at night to avoid the person I'm living with as much as possible and stay awake while they're away working. I'm trying to figure out a way I can wake up in the middle of the night & avoid them in the morning & then pass out as soon as they get home while still being awake for my shifts (which are later in the evening). I wish that there were more than 3 (three) towns in my (exorbitantly wealthy) country with affordable housing (this is a statistical fact!).

Report Reply

Reply by Xx.Licole.xX

posted

well its very off seeing im up at 7am .. feels like daylight savings went back 2hrs not 1hr

Report Reply

Reply by Twilight Sparkle

posted

@Xx.Licole.xX funnily enough the other day I was talking with my friend online, and I mentioned what time it was, and they went "wtf, no??"
apparently my computer clock was broken and i got shifted back 3 hours by DST, not 1!! explains why it was getting dark so early, LOL

Report Reply

Reply by GIRL CANVAS

posted

This is an awesome topic.

I like to sleep during the day in the US, and it’s not because of the sunlight. Honestly, it’s a flaw in life for me right now.

Report Reply

Reply by Remy

posted

I always wake up at times like 10 am, but that's an improvement when i used to wake up at 5pm LOL
Sleep schedules tend to spiral out of control REALLY fast....

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

i really used to have a serious case of insomnia where i was sleepless for days during college

my body has degraded over the years and developed chronic fatigue and migraine
so i cant exactly go beyond 6am-8am insomnia i used to have

im not a nigh owl and i hate being awake at night
i dread sleeping so late that i wake up feeling like ass all the time
i try as much as possible to have a routine and sleep early but
best i could do is be asleep around 1am-2am

Report Reply

Reply by Love

posted

It is currently 10:27pm here but I won’t go to sleep till about 6am my schedule is whacked out bro 

Report Reply

Reply by [TDK] Digital Cheese

posted

I'm usually up at around 8-9am and go to sleep at around 1-2am. In total, that is usually 18 hours that I am up.

Report Reply

Reply by alex_xander

posted

I go to bed at around 7:30 AM and wake up at 5-6 PM Xd

Report Reply

Reply by jerry_

posted

my timezone is UTC-12:00 and i sleep from 8pm to 3pm

Report Reply

Reply by Kelvin

posted

I'm awake now, I hardly sleep anymore and when I sleep I spend all day in bed XD

Report Reply

Reply by SomethingInTheWay

posted

need sleep in 22:00, im sleep in 4:00 >_<

Report Reply

Reply by Sanda✰

posted

I have a sleep schedule the same as the one in my country XD I sleep at 0-1am and wake up at 7:30-9am

(I try to follow a healthy lifestyle (*´▽`)ノノ)

Report Reply

Reply by moxxie

posted

like im waking at ten pm and sleeping at ten am lol

Report Reply

Reply by 𝓗𝓪𝓲𝔀𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓼

posted

a momento de escribir esto son las 02:41AM y pienso dormir cerca de las 3-6 horas de pasar esto, mi horario normal de sueño suele ser de mínimo 2h y máximo de 9h.

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

Lately I've been going to bed around 12:30 am PDT on school nights and 2 am PDT on weekends. My sleep schedule has slowly shifted later and later from 10:30 pm/12 am to where it is now in the past few months. 

The only thing stopping me from shifting later than that (as I usually do during summer vacation when I don't have to worry about school for a few months before I eventually have to reset myself back to an artificially early bedtime of around 11 pm or so right before school starts up again) is controlling myself and forcing myself to go to bed by a certain time.

Being a night owl is like living on a broken clock compared to the rest of the world (early birds), and even more so if you find yourself going to bed later and later at certain points.

Report Reply