« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Western Esoteric Tradition

Hi All!

I just joined this platform to find like minded people interested in The Western Esoteric Tradition. Im wondering if theres an interest in this topic on Spacehey?

I wanna start doing post here on the forum, aswell as chat with people on msg on more private issues regarding magick, mysticism etc. Feel free to add me or drop a comment here. 

It´s no issues if your are new to these topics or have many years of practice. 

Lets explore the mysteries together

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Celea Akuri

posted

Hey! Super into this topic. I practice European-American Folk Magick and have started dipping my toes into Kabbalah! 

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I believe in a higher power, who has been in charge for thousands and thousands of ages.

The power to control everything in this world, to manipulate everything, has existed for millennia. I am the only one that is truly in charge of the universe, I will not be able to do anything to stop it, but will have to make the decisions for myself and others, to keep this world going as best I can.

The power of my power has always had the potential to change the world.

My power will never change, I will never be the one to do something to stop it. I will never stop doing what I want to do.

The power I am currently trying to control will be something that will never be able to stop. It's just not possible.

This is a great opportunity for you all to come together and share your thoughts and experience with the other magickal magicians, magicians and people who know about my work and have a chance at becoming a true Magi, to help me find the right way for this to work, I'm sure it'll take you all of the right people to get there! I'm looking for people with good backgrounds and strong opinions, I want to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Thank you very much, I hope this helps someone.

~

The Eastern Esoteric Tradition is an extremely esoteric tradition that has evolved over thousands and thousands of years, with many people being born with a unique set of skills and powers that they use in their everyday life to create the most powerful, most beautiful things imaginable, to manipulate, manipulate everything, and to control all of nature in a way that they can never truly control themselves, but can always manipulate the environment. It has a great power that can make you feel like a true magician, an incredible talent, or a powerful person, but is not.

This power can be seen all across history and culture. It's not a matter of

Report Reply

Reply by TheEdge

posted

Magic is real but it is harmful to your soul. It only draws its powers from demons. There is no “natural” magic besides certain alchemical stuff but that’s not really magic. 

Magic can get you things but it will result in eternal death, ie, not fun. You have been warned.

Report Reply