« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Alternative religions unite!

I am a registered member of The Church of Body Modification. 

For me, I practice body suspension as my favorite form of practice. 
Ask any questions you may have or talk about your not mainstream spiritual preferences! 

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

" I believe in a God that has given me a purpose. I have never believed in any other type of deity. " I do NOT think that I have a god or god-given ability to control me or anything else. I am just an atheist and I have no god. "I have no religion, I don't believe anything, I have a very good idea about the world, I don't believe that there is any other way of life, and my religion is a lie. " I have a good sense that I'm doing the right thing and I'm just a person with an opinion.

I am also a member of a group that promotes the use of the Bible in all of my daily activities and in the scriptures. I have a lot of faith that I will get the message out and I believe that it will happen in a matter of months or years, but the message I am receiving has been completely lost on me and my family.

I have been told to do the Bible study and that it will not change my life. 

My family members have said that I have a very good idea and I am a person that will change the way I view the Bible in the long term. I do believe in God, I have an opinion and my family and friends will see the results of my beliefs and they will follow my teachings. 

I believe I have the potential to become a true spiritual leader in my community. "

I am not going anywhere and am not a "sick and tired old guy". " I believe in the Lord, the only true way of life. I have never believed that there was an eternal, unchangeable God, I believe in a Creator that created me to live by the commandments of the Lord. 

" I do not believe in any form of magic. I have never had a problem with anything I did in life or in any way. " I do believe that the universe is a collection of all things, I believe that God created the universe to help mankind to live a better life and to do what is right, but I have no idea what that means for the world. "

Report Reply

Reply by Darwin

posted

wtf are u talking abt "alternative religipon" ??

Report Reply

Reply by Shayne / EmmaEriica

posted

Reply by Aikaa

posted

Anybody a Nasiinist? (Nasii'sanism)

Report Reply

Reply by Aevisia

posted

This sounds incredibly painful! I'd be afraid of tearing my skin! :O Does it hurt?

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler i guess

posted

im interested in Christian Gnosticism and syncretic Christian-Pagan traditions but unforch not in an area where there r many practicing 

Report Reply