« Parties and Nightlife Forum

Craziest Party Stories

I want to here the communities craziest party stories. Humor me.

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Laptop

posted

let's just say a certain kind of toy was shared among many o.O

Report Reply

Reply by camegube

posted
updated

Went to a small venue on east outer drive in the D and the mfs spiked the punch with xans :) drove home and survived, craziest part of the story lol

Report Reply

Reply by Zilluh

posted

i was partying with a couple. (yes it’s what you think) anyway lol they laced me with liquid LSD

Report Reply

Reply by Robert

posted

Went to a house party some guy bumped into my friends he tolled him to watch out then the guy out a knife to his throat then ran. After my two friends fought each other outside the party because they were drunk then last on are way home some gangsters ran up on us and robbed us. All within the same hour.

Report Reply

Reply by Sammi Black

posted

a group of friends and i were at a bar and we were all just chillin when some random guy (the town i live in does have a lot of homeless people that like to hang near the bars) comes up to one of my guy friends and pushes him trying to start a fight. immediately my other friends stand up and try to either calm the guy down or fight him. the stranger then takes off his shirt slaps him self repeatedly and rolls around in the grass just repeating “go ahead and hit me man”. i work at the bar we were near at the time and got some of the bartenders to de-escalate the situation. after things calmed down, the dude went on his way and a few of my guy friends ended playing with my coworker taser and were tasing themselves. fun night tho

Report Reply

Reply by Alyviaa

posted

loll a few monthes back I went back to my hometown to hang out with some of my old friends- One of them had a super nice vape that we were hitting like literally constantly, We drank and took xanax. 

That whole night had been the worst i had ever felt in my LIFE!!! I was puking, kept waking up in random places around the house, had EXTREME migraines, My mind was fucking RACINGG. 
When I had come back from my trip, I had heard from the friend that had brung the vape that her boyfriend had "ACCIDENTALLY" PUT METH IN THE VAPE ...

Report Reply

Reply by edibleconcrete

posted

went to my friends house and me, him, another friend and his aunt were all drinking, smoking weed and doing meth all night. i hotrailed for the first time. anyways, morning came and we were all extremely fucked up. being 13 and high we decided to break into a family members house through their balcony window and steal a watermelon. good times.

Report Reply

Reply by Em0princess666

posted

i puked on new years lol

Report Reply

Reply by mei

posted

someone passed me a bottle of what i assumed was some kind of vodka and i (dont know why) chugged it. passed out and woke up the next day, my friends say i puked 10 times

Report Reply

Reply by kyd

posted
updated

matched with someone on tinder who practiced witchcraft. they asked if i wanted to hang, i asked them if i could bring my friends. i show up with like 6 very normal-looking straight guys and 1 or 2 other girls. tinder witch takes us to their basement and we all hold hands in a circle and they explain to us that this is a safe space for any and all artistic expression with no space for judgement. we pledge to that. few hours later, everyone's drunk, random people start showing up, there's a 'toy' hanging on the ceiling by a rope, a bunch of what i heard were possible gang members end up coming and one of them spends 10 mins explaining to me that we are sexually compatible in terms of astrology, one of tinder witch's friends is on psychedelics, one of my acquaintances buys some substance from that friend, tinder witch's karen neighbor comes to complain but ends up partying with us instead, then finally after a few hours we got kicked out. there was absolutely no 'artistic expression' happening that night btw, just everyone being very confused the whole time.

Report Reply

Reply by ADAM ★

posted

a couple of my buddies and me got totally wasted at my place, all i remember is waking up in a bush outside a mcd's parking lot haha...my friends say we got thrown out of the place for throwing fries.

Report Reply

Reply by brooke

posted

a friend of mine introduced me to 2 of his raver friends when i was relatively new to raving. they brought molly and it got confiscated by the bouncer and the two of them spent the rest of the night arguing bcuz 1 of them said it was "a sign that they shldnt roll." the other was upset bcuz it was expensive n i literally didnt see either of them th rest of the night

Report Reply

Reply by cio_

posted

no fue una fiesta pero bueno

mi mejor amiga me invitó a almorzar a su casa con sus amigos del insti, yo normal porque por qué no? luego fuimos a una feria por el centro asi q era peligroso, y si, le robaron :,v

conocia un cajero cerca para sacar todo su dinero y depositarlo a la cuenta de su amigo, volvimos a la feria para escuchar a su grupo favorito y luego vinieron amigos de sus amigos. Uno queria tomar y fumar, no soy de eso pero dije meh compré un soju no me afecta

todos se emborracharon menos su amiga y yo xd pero ya se hacia tarde y no pasaban buses owo tuvieron la maravillosa idea de caminar 3.1 km hasta un paradero nocturno (pasaban carros hasta tarde) todo el camino mi amiga estaba con su enamorado (yo no sabia que su amigo del insti lo era jsjaj) su otro amigo besando a a la amiga de su amigo lol y el otro amigo de su amigo intentaba ligarme de una forma chistosa y estresante :V 

en fin no pongo todo pq seria mas largo de lo q ya es (?) pero en resumen fue la experiencia más o menos cercana a skins temporada uno que he tenido XD

Report Reply