« Games Forum

World of Warcraft

Posted by Corey Conklin

posted

Forum: Games

Make this your place to post nonsense you find or experience in World of Warcraft.

Trade Chat?

Barrens Chat?

Have a Go.

Report Topic

37 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by K Sorrow.

posted

it looks empty in here.

Report Reply

Reply by Corey Conklin

posted

Doesn't it? lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by MetallValkyrien

posted

The recent expansion is fun but WOW always just goes back into grind this for reps. 

Report Reply

Reply by Netherlight

posted

Looks empty because everyone who plays WoW spends every waking spare minute in the grind >< haha. You know this is true =p

Report Reply

Reply by Corey Conklin

posted

Anybody ever find Mankrik's wife?

Report Reply

Reply by Nano

posted

I'm not a big fan of retail, but I love classic :')

Report Reply

Reply by Roxie Bae

posted

Loving the latest expansion, tho classic will always have a special place in my heart . Im trying to grind for a tiny crimson whelpling so that I can add it to my whelpling pet collection . 

Report Reply

Reply by sl0mad

posted

I play a bit of WoW Classic now and then. currently levelling a belf warlock on Firemaw, always down to level with people if you're interested

Report Reply

Reply by Kaylena

posted

deathwing 4life

Report Reply

Reply by alanmark

posted

I'm not a big fan of retail, but I love classic  io games

Report Reply

Reply by Andres Rodriguez

posted

Currently playing WoW Classic Season Mastery during my free time after class. Female Human on Shadowstrike. 

Battletag: Crawler#11883
Discord: DungeonCrawler#9606

Report Reply

Reply by d1shware

posted

in tbc i have spriest and druid :D Whitemane horde. been playing SoM lately on jom gabbar enjoying it a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by CORKSCREW

posted

i play on those nonoffical servers with my friend and they were fun but holy crap are people freaking mean on there when it's your first time playing WoW. I think I had low stats and i didnt know what I was doing most of the time and it pissed a lot of more experienced players off even though i was trying my best. One person harassed me in the dms after a dungeon and i think anpther person called me a slur.

regardless it was fun and it'd totally play again but im level capped now and idk what else to do :,)

Report Reply

Reply by qkulas

posted

Despite my best efforts, I believe that my poor stats and general lack of knowledge of the game annoyed many more skilled players. After a dungeon, someone harassed me in the dms, and I believe another person called me a slur.

Report Reply

Reply by ‮ydoc

posted

REST IN PEACE MANKRIK'S WIFE

Report Reply

Reply by Matt Damon

posted

Spades is a popular card game, and you can play it online for free on our site. No download is required. Have fun!

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

only nerds play that game xP

Report Reply

Reply by Charles Walker

posted

References
in the abstract is drawn in accordance with the 
best essay writing services standard. I should point out
that there are currently several standards governing the design of the
reference list in the abstract, and they are all correct, but they are
different.

Report Reply

Reply by Superchamp41

posted
updated

I've been playing the new expansion that came out a few weeks ago, had to stand outside the best buy near me with my buddy Jackson just to get a copy of it. But after standing there for 5 hours in the cold I have to say that my 40$ purchase was worth it since I am really loving the new northrend zones and how it picks off the story of arthas from Warcraft III. Probably the best 40 bucks I spent in quite some time. Defiantly worth the 40$ for the great content, if this one is good just wonder what blizzard will unveil next I'm excited for WoWs future.

Report Reply

Reply by Gamingnerd89

posted

Yea the new expansion looks fun but unlike Jacob I had to re-level through the outlands once more in hopes of maybe not wasting my 40 dollars.

Report Reply

Reply by BOX2UU

posted

YOU GUYS ARE LOSER FOR LIKING WOWC,,.,..,,,!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Rose Anthoney

posted

Anyone else playing the Project Ascension mod? I've been loving running a classless healer hunter in the BC expansion.

Report Reply

Reply by Voryn Dagoth

posted

Turtle wow fuckin smacks ima keep it 100

Report Reply

Reply by LINA

posted

we love wow

Report Reply

Reply by Darner

posted

I play Ascension on occasion, mostly their Call of Azeroth custom content. I'm a Nelf Venomancer on there, though when Azeroth at War becomes open beta i plan to play that for a bit as a murloc, don't know what class i'm gonna play though.

Report Reply

Reply by ethalazarini

posted

Anyone else playing the Project Ascension mod? I've been loving running a classless healer hunter in go here expansion.

Report Reply

Reply by cewodal660

posted

"World of Warcraft is an epic journey that has defined the MMORPG genre for years. From the rich lore and captivating quests to the exhilarating raids and battlegrounds, it's a game that never fails to immerse you in its fantasy world. Visit Here

Report Reply

Reply by Mr Friends

posted

There's a brand new server coming out August 24th, Hardcore Classic WOW. I'll be playing, let me know if anyone else is interested in playing on the US servers together :-)

Report Reply

Reply by Cosmicat

posted

Not currently playing but I was playing Dragonflight for a bit and enjoyed a lot of it. Reeeally hoping for that void expansion <3 

I wasn't playing in the old days of Nzoth and the other old gods so I'm interested to see where Blizzard go with things

Report Reply

Reply by Velma R. Harold

posted

This post on play snake was quite entertaining despite the fact that it took me some time to read all of the comments that were deleted. It was really helpful to me, and I'm sure it will be to everyone else who comments on this post as well! It's wonderful that you're not just getting information, but also having fun!

Report Reply

Reply by Bob14

posted
updated

World of Warcraft (WOW) has captivated gamers for over a decade with its immersive fantasy world and epic quests. Whether you're a seasoned player or a newcomer, the allure of exploring Azeroth, battling fearsome foes, and forging unforgettable alliances remains undiminished. In the ever-evolving landscape of WOW, players strive to conquer challenges and unlock achievements. This is where the concept of a "wow mythic carry" comes into play, where experienced players assist others in tackling the most formidable dungeons and raids, enabling them to attain greater glory. The WOW community thrives on collaboration, and the opportunity to join forces with fellow adventurers, whether through epic battles or receiving a wow mythic carry, keeps the magic of Azeroth alive and thriving.

Report Reply

Reply by GUM

posted

anyone here play on stormforge?? its a WoW classic private server me and my friends play on :3 its kind of lonely there tho cus like everyone on it is old and already has their groups

Report Reply

Reply by BOBBY_BOTBOB!

posted

i love wow!!!!!! i started playing at like 4 years old!!!! i didn't even know how to read, but i was still playing, same with heroes of the storm! wow is one of my fave games and i don't care how bad it gets! i love researching the lore and talking to people about it, i love playing old quests i wasn't able to play at the right time because uhm y'know the mind of a 4 year old is not very intelligent :b.... anyways wow is good :p

Report Reply

Reply by TheMustangGang

posted

Stay ahead in the Free Fire India battlegrounds – download the latest version now! Visit your app store in India, search for Free Fire, and update to the newest version for an adrenaline-pumping gaming experience filled with excitement and strategic challenges.

Report Reply

Reply by gaminggaint

posted

No doubt, World of Warcraft is a good game, but I suggest to also give a try to the Free Fire Advance Server, I have download it from https://freefireadvance.net/, you can also download it. 

The things i like in Free Fire Advance Server that I find a good from World of Warcraft, that it have a very good and different gameplay experience. 

Report Reply

Reply by virbalis

posted

i always wanted to get into WoW

Report Reply

Reply by kitty

posted

jajaj talvez

Report Reply