« Games Forum

World of Warcraft

Posted by Corey Conklin

posted

Forum: Games

Make this your place to post nonsense you find or experience in World of Warcraft.

Trade Chat?

Barrens Chat?

Have a Go.

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by K Sorrow.

posted

it looks empty in here.

Report Reply

Reply by Corey Conklin

posted

Doesn't it? lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by MetallValkyrien

posted

The recent expansion is fun but WOW always just goes back into grind this for reps. 

Report Reply

Reply by Netherlight

posted

Looks empty because everyone who plays WoW spends every waking spare minute in the grind >< haha. You know this is true =p

Report Reply

Reply by Corey Conklin

posted

Anybody ever find Mankrik's wife?

Report Reply

Reply by Nano

posted

I'm not a big fan of retail, but I love classic :')

Report Reply

Reply by Roxie Bae

posted

Loving the latest expansion, tho classic will always have a special place in my heart . Im trying to grind for a tiny crimson whelpling so that I can add it to my whelpling pet collection . 

Report Reply

Reply by s3krit

posted

I play a bit of WoW Classic now and then. currently levelling a belf warlock on Firemaw, always down to level with people if you're interested

Report Reply

Reply by Kaylena

posted

deathwing 4life

Report Reply

Reply by alanmark

posted

I'm not a big fan of retail, but I love classic  io games

Report Reply

Reply by Andres Rodriguez

posted

Currently playing WoW Classic Season Mastery during my free time after class. Female Human on Shadowstrike. 

Battletag: Crawler#11883
Discord: DungeonCrawler#9606

Report Reply

Reply by d1shware

posted

in tbc i have spriest and druid :D Whitemane horde. been playing SoM lately on jom gabbar enjoying it a lot.

Report Reply

Reply by CORKSCREW

posted

i play on those nonoffical servers with my friend and they were fun but holy crap are people freaking mean on there when it's your first time playing WoW. I think I had low stats and i didnt know what I was doing most of the time and it pissed a lot of more experienced players off even though i was trying my best. One person harassed me in the dms after a dungeon and i think anpther person called me a slur.

regardless it was fun and it'd totally play again but im level capped now and idk what else to do :,)

Report Reply

Reply by qkulas

posted

Despite my best efforts, I believe that my poor stats and general lack of knowledge of the game annoyed many more skilled players. After a dungeon, someone harassed me in the dms, and I believe another person called me a slur.

Report Reply

Reply by ‮ydoc

posted

REST IN PEACE MANKRIK'S WIFE

Report Reply

Reply by Matt Damon

posted

Spades is a popular card game, and you can play it online for free on our site. No download is required. Have fun!

Report Reply

Reply by kennerfee100

posted

only nerds play that game xP

Report Reply

Reply by Charles Walker

posted

References
in the abstract is drawn in accordance with the 
best essay writing services standard. I should point out
that there are currently several standards governing the design of the
reference list in the abstract, and they are all correct, but they are