« Podcast Forum

Unsolved Mysteries/Cold Cases Podcasts????

Super into this stuff even though sometimes it freaks me out but do you guys have any recommendations on some nice unsolved mystery podcasts?? Looking for something to listen to while I’m at work!

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hannah White

posted

hey! I really enjoy crimejunkie! they have a new episode weekly. one of the hosts (ashley flowers) has a few other shows, one about supernatural/weird events/myths, and inside the lives of former presidents (sounds boring, but if you like history...shit gets crazy). "you're wrong about" is another great podcast, two journalists talk about topics that were blindly accepted by the general public... (pop culture, murder, mental health, historic events). I can give you specific episodes that got me hooked. 

if you are into youtube at all, I love garrett watts and he just started a podcast with Andrew (idk how to spell his last name but he's amazing I love him) but its called Sweet boys, I really enjoy it. Im     not sure how an outsider not knowing them would like it but its funny and they sometimes have really good points. 

help this was helpful. I can give u specific episodes for any of them, and am probably forgetting about a few more good shows. if you listen to them please let me know how you like them

Report Reply

Reply by DownToSomething

posted

If you have Spotify check out “let’s not meet”

Report Reply

Reply by Shauna Harris-Bateman

posted

I like YouTube for true crime. There are podcasts on there too. 

If you like weird unsolved stuff check out "The Missing 411" 
Channels that are also true crime I dig are 
That Chapter, Stephanie Harlow, The Critical Kay, Kendall Rae and Infamous Crime Locations. 

Channels like

Report Reply

Reply by lexis

posted

Crime junkie is the way to go! I listen while at work and it makes time go by so fast.

Report Reply

Reply by esme

posted

And That's Why We Drink is a great podcast! They always start off with spooky stories about people or places and then the second half of the podcast is based on solved/unsolved crime.

Report Reply

Reply by Mariana Jocelyn

posted

Crimejunkie is Aweosme! My FAVORITE true crime podcast is Morbid!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Christopher Julian

posted

I’ve taken all your recommendations and put them in a playlist! I fall asleep to them most of the time!

Report Reply

Reply by RedTurtle13

posted

idk if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I've recently discovered Last Seen Alive and, True North True Crime!

Report Reply

Reply by Doyouronlinecourse

posted

Our ultimate goal is to help you achieve academic
excellence. By entrusting us with your Do My Course, you'll have more time
and energy to focus on other important aspects of your life while still
excelling academically.

Report Reply

Reply by vikapa4597

posted

Lamborghini Tractor Prices: Prices for new Lamborghini tractor models begin at little around $95,000 and can reach over $200,000.

Report Reply

Reply by janetrmack

posted

In today's digital age, educational services have evolved to meet the needs of students all over the world. One such service that has gained significant popularity is online exam help in the USA. With the increasing demand for flexible learning options and the convenience of studying from anywhere, online exam help usa has become a valuable resource for students seeking assistance with their exams.

Report Reply

Reply by Marryjohn

posted

Absolutely, diving into unsolved
mystery podcasts can be both thrilling and intriguing! Here are a few
recommendations that will keep you engaged during your work hours:

Unsolved Mysteries, The Generation
Why Podcast, Criminal, The Trail Went Cold, and The Trail Went Cold.

As for watching podcasts, you can
enjoy them on various platforms, including your TV, PC, or mobile device. If
you're interested in purchasing any of these devices at discounted prices, be
sure to check out eBay. They offer a wide range of electronics and gadgets, and
you can use my eBay coupon code to make your purchase even more affordable.

Report Reply