Topic: TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 20

Sort Replies:

Reply by rion >:)

posted

you mean a 2000s nostalgia website has people that were alive when the original website was active??? how dare they?

Report Reply

Reply by ☆rawrx❀pokkou¡¡⍢✡

posted

holiii alguien para amigar?:3

Report Reply

Reply by Koore

posted

Reply by clem

posted

i mean, myspace was more old people's thing back then so it makes sense but i see where y'all are coming from. (whoever said go back to facebook's a genius). anywho, i'm 15 so hmu 

Report Reply

Reply by LaserOnyx

posted

Well that’s because most people interested in a MySpace Retro Network are usually pretty old because MySpace was popular amongst the teens in the early to late 2000s and over time those teens turned to adults

Report Reply

Reply by adriel!!

posted

im 16!! u can add me or text me if u want ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Karmz

posted

Hiii 15 and I feel everyone on this, this site is sick but there's so many old fuckers XDD

Report Reply

Reply by momoko

posted

hola a todos 

Report Reply

Reply by mai *ੈ✩‧₊˚

posted

hey, text me! im 16 :)

Report Reply

Reply by killian

posted

im 15 any emo or scene ppl pls add me i need cool friends >_<

Report Reply

Reply by MAN1K_LOV3RR

posted

I’m 19 lol

And I’d love more friends but around my age dunno

Report Reply

Reply by Lainey

posted

FR I keep finding 30 year old women :( I don’t want them I want friends my age I’m 15

Report Reply

Reply by Devvvv010

posted
updated

Honestly it feels like the opposite to me, I've seen a ton of users 13 - 18 and barely any over like 22 or so

Report Reply

Reply by Michael

posted

To be fair, it's not the fact that they're old that feels odd but the way they act. I don't mind older people on this site or any site of this sort in general, but some people are extremely creepy and that's the issue. Just stay safe.

Report Reply

Reply by m3owrXD

posted

Reply by ❦za'riyahh❦

posted

hiiii omgggg, it's soooo hard finding friends on hereeee!! :<

Report Reply

Reply by m4aay

posted

im 16, it's scary to receive messages from older men O⁠_⁠o

Report Reply

Reply by ziggyy

posted

Haiiii :p

Report Reply

Reply by 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚘

posted

Hii, 16 here, been finding thiss too, ppl who way older then me keep messaging me, looking for ppl my age to be friends with <3

Report Reply

Reply by x_____x

posted

omg.. why are you dissing milennials like they aren't quite literally the reason spacehey exists this sooo weird and unprovoked like Omg..

Report Reply

Reply by krazykat

posted

fr like i dont wanna talk to ppl who are old enough to be my parents, im 14

Report Reply

Reply by Natalie<333

posted

hii guys im 14

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ alana ☆

posted

no srsly lolol its spooky getting requests from older ppl... like wat r u doing here >:0

Report Reply

Reply by ★・・𝔇𝔞𝔥𝔩𝔦𝔞・・★

posted
updated

14 and frightened by this middle aged adults acting 15 lmaoo

Report Reply

Reply by Angelcake ☆

posted

hey yall ^^ im 17 

Report Reply

Reply by ylxb

posted

hii im 14

Report Reply

Reply by alex

posted

right!! like im 16 and ive got 40yr old ppl adding me like hello?????

Report Reply

Reply by jayme

posted

why are all the millenials mad? you're addressing the super old people and the lack of teenagers overall tf

anyways i'm jayme im 16 

Report Reply

Reply by sina <3

posted

Reply by H3L3N3

posted

Reply by Ann

posted

Hii I´m 16 :D

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

komo funciona esto socorro jesus

Report Reply

Reply by Nostalgic_.Teresaaaa._

posted
updated

ACTUALLY as someone who is 21, what you need to understand is the purpose of this site, although inclusive to everyone, is pandering to the original members of myspace. I was barely old enough to get on at all, but even I understand this, and share the sentiment.

and to the comment that said "This isn't myspace 2" I reply, Yes. It literally is myspace 2. It's even in the name "SPACEhey." 

Do a little bit of research sometime on the history of Myspace, and maybe then you'll see why this project is so important to so many millenials, late Gen z'ers, and so forth. 

P.S, it's not about being old.. once again, this is a staple of early 2000s culture, respect it or go back to Instagram and Tiktok.

Report Reply

Reply by Basement dweller

posted

Hiiiii I'm 14, does anyone wanna be friends?

Report Reply

Reply by sam06

posted

yo, im 17. anyone who wants to be friends is welcome to msg me.

Report Reply

Reply by Gastie Gorge

posted

True fr, I don't wanna count  20 as old though , they're still young

Report Reply

Reply by jr

posted

im 18 looking for cool people to be friends with

Report Reply

Reply by izukopliiz

posted
updated

I WOULD LOVE to make some friends here. I created my account more than 1 year ago but I have not talked to anyone... ADD ME!!!!

btw i forgot to mention, I'm 17 years old uwu

Report Reply

Reply by ahsante

posted

why are people so pressed about their being so many older people on here I mean I understand like the super super old I kind of expected 30 year olds to be on here I'm not surprised by that but what makes people think they'd be younger people on here?

Report Reply

Reply by Xx¡Ann!xX

posted

AAAAAH i need fRieEEnds...i don't really care about age or gender and I 17 yrs :)

Report Reply

Reply by Aaliyah

posted

HIIIII, I'M AALIYAH, AM 14 ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ

UHHH, am desperate for some frens, i been on here for a while, plez (I am very nervous tho often so ehmn sorry 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾)

Report Reply

Reply by scara

posted

yooo wassup! 17 here, wanna make friends with the same or similar music taste :D

Report Reply

Reply by robin.

posted

15. I just wanna make some friends lol

Report Reply

Reply by Sana ^~^

posted

I'm quite scared about writing something here :( I don't wanna get a negative replies so i'm staying silent here

Report Reply

Reply by fang

posted

Hey, a little intro: I’m max, I’m 18 and I’m a trans man who has not yet gotten surgery. 

I’m looking to chat, possibly make friends. My messages are always open but I’m down to have a conversation using the replies on this post, :p 

It’s a little nerve racking with all these 30+ adults here. Makes me feel like I don’t belong but I know that’s not the case. But on the same note I don’t feel comfortable befriending a 40 year old (no offense to the 40 year olds out there) so young adults or late teens that know this place better than I do, please do share your experiences with this app and if there’s anything secret about it, also I’m not too sure what forums are but I’m assuming it’s like a big chat room 

Report Reply

Reply by stas

posted

*stares in 19 y/o*

hhi

Report Reply

Reply by sisy

posted

gosh this place it's dead but hi everyone 

Report Reply

Reply by RobbieXP

posted

14, looking for heavy metal, emo, grunge friends, im in the south texas area.

Report Reply

Reply by Schroeder / Doughy

posted

i'm 16 and looking for friends who like art, horror/slasher movies, and videogames!!

Report Reply

Reply by Tricky

posted

17 with a baby face lmao

Report Reply