« Romance and Relationships Forum

Any asexuals around?

I'm an ace of hearts myself. Been out of the game for awhile now though. Jeez its the biggest pain for me to have to explain to every potential partner what asexuality is. Ive been wanting to try dating again for awhile now but omg i do not want to deal with that annoyance. I've talked with some other people on ace forums before but id love to hear about when ya'll think its best to explain your sexuality and what that means to a potential partner. From what ive read people tend to lean towards right away or after about three dates

Report Topic

47 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Amber Nicole

posted

It's nice to see more asexuals on this site! I'm demisexual myself and always find it hard to bring up the discussion with previous partners. I always find its better to be up front with people at the begining, it saves a lot of heartbreak. 

Report Reply

Reply by Alexandra Grayson

posted

I am also ace :)

Report Reply

Reply by DavidOtisVan

posted

Michigan US Ace reporting in

Report Reply

Reply by emotwink96

posted

hey :-) im grey so kind of close to u guys

Report Reply

Reply by Junky Punky Patrick

posted

I'm demisexual so I'm in that realm

Report Reply

Reply by seraphxo

posted

Reply by Mischief Couture

posted

GangGang

I'm super upfront abt it or else the entire date is them playing games with me trying to sleep with me.

Like, it's just not going to happen. I feel zero nerve response, its nothing personal. 

Report Reply

Reply by ⛦Gray⛧

posted

I have been summoned 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖕𝖍 🕸️

posted

i'm demi!! luckily i've only dated good friends so they've always been understanding, plus the lack of attraction didn't apply as we already shared a deep bond~

Report Reply

Reply by Ashlee Moreno

posted

I’m ace!! I think I lean more towards aceflux but anyway I came out about a year ago to my husband (we’ve been married for 3 years and been together 10 years in total) and he says he accepts me and loves me regardless but I don’t think he quite understands which is frustrating. 

Report Reply

Reply by Weenie hut junior

posted

I’m also ace

Report Reply

Reply by Lizzy

posted

Can I meet good friend here WhatsApp me +15022521464

Report Reply

Reply by Liv

posted

I’m aceflux :)

Report Reply

Reply by ChronicMoirail

posted

Ace here!

Report Reply

Reply by Forbidden_zon

posted

I had an interesting story. One day I was looking for a website. I will not deceive the question was just to have a great time. Have fun with hot models and have fun. That's how I found sex chat webcam site https://vibragame.org/en/ Here are really very hot models from around the world who are ready to spend time with you and realize any fantasies. So after one night with such a model from Romania, I got to know her better and here we are. Which is just incredible. I never thought that I would be able to put this into practice. I think everyone should try this story.

Report Reply

Reply by envy <3

posted

hiii :) im graysexual,, mostly leaning towards the asexual side of the spectrum. 

sometimes i feel like im broken because i dont desire very many sexual things like the people around me. Does it ever start to feel normal??? i really want some Ace friends,, add and mssg me <3

Report Reply

Reply by -02-

posted

ace too ( also aro )

Report Reply

Reply by Scars

posted

Hi.. yes I am.. what firends I do hav don't understand... the way I feel I just would like to hav a partner in life... just someone I could trust... someone I could just say any an they get it... the rest I don't even care about... 

Report Reply

Reply by ♥ Arachne ♥

posted

IM ACE SCKNSVNVKNS

Report Reply

Reply by sickpuppy

posted

I was Ace but not anymore

Report Reply

Reply by sickpuppy

posted

I was Ace but not anymore

Report Reply

Reply by Helena/Angel

posted

im ace too :p

Report Reply

Reply by August

posted

I’m asexual as well !! : D

Report Reply

Reply by Ben Dover

posted

Tf is asexual??????

Report Reply

Reply by Zaza-Wally

posted

Yoooo an asexual. Well demisexual but on the spectrum

Report Reply

Reply by Helena/Angel

posted

Haha I'm asexual too : ) 

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

im a sex repulsed asexual

Report Reply

Reply by amelia :]

posted

im also asexual !!!

Report Reply

Reply by newcleardawn

posted

same with xenon a bit above. sex repulsed, mostly romantic repulsed ace/aro. happy to be where i stand honestly

Report Reply

Reply by smol_n_yummy

posted

ace squad rise up <3 I'm so glad that I found a partner that respects my boundaries too!

Report Reply

Reply by manda

posted

my fellow aces!!

Report Reply

Reply by mutedMediator [MM]

posted

I know how you feel. I'm asexual and demiromantic. Recently I had an experience with someone who I originally thought just wanted to be friends. He soon kept asking to send nudes/ video chat. Every time I said no he acted like he could change my asexuality. It's very stressful.

Report Reply

Reply by Rose Moon

posted

I am asexual, married to another asexual^^

Report Reply

Reply by haley

posted

i’m also asexual!!

Report Reply

Reply by sasha

posted

İ think i also might be asexual, but i still need some time with it :'))

Report Reply

Reply by ElCaminante

posted

u not alone, pal!

Report Reply

Reply by zepar

posted

i'm asexual and therefore don't get myself involved with people. i tried dating a few times (while still with my current partner, he was very understanding) and every single time it was 'okay' i was asexual until it was decided suddenly it wasn't. not doing that ever again.

Report Reply

Reply by HELLERLINE

posted

I'm aroace

Report Reply

Reply by sadking

posted

I'm ace, Hi.

Report Reply

Reply by Petey

posted

the romantic part of sex is what turns me on. and the pretty sounds and the love for the other person. otherwise i hate sex and find it gross (i know i sound like a little kid saying sex is gross). I enjoy sex a lot but only when its with someone i think is absolutely beautiful inside and out. the emotion and romance is really the only think i want when i have sex, otherwise get your cooties away from me.

Report Reply

Reply by Richie 🌟

posted

Asexual and Cupioromantic 👋

Report Reply

Reply by dizzyyy

posted

im ace too :3

Report Reply

Reply by Kymani

posted

Greysexual ace here! It’s hard out here