Topic: Neurodivergent teens thread? :3

Sort Replies:

Reply by Pastelghost

posted

i have so many it's hard to count BUT they are in my blog lol (im 14 and main pronouns are they/she)

Report Reply

Reply by Abby

posted

Hi! Im Abby and im autistic and adhd! She/they pronouns 

Report Reply

Reply by tactlessAcosmist

posted

Hey, name's Lucky! Autistic DID system and 8teen! our special interests are Danganronpa, FNAF, Underverse sanses, and ARGs. our current hyperfixations are Total Drama and Homestuck. Our pronouns are he/they and our neos are bro/dilf/pizza/hope/despair/luck/green/clover/bot/tech/grey/troll/dark/bone/skull/dust !!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by psyk𝄌's online!

posted

hai!11! im kiet, im 15 n i’m also neurodivergent:p i have add and social anxiety disorder >.< my prns are she / her but i support everyone !!1!

Report Reply

Reply by Barni!_777

posted

wau ,Hola !! 

Report Reply

Reply by MJ

posted

hii! my names mk >.< im 18 n i have adhd and possibly autism as well 

i dont use neos but i support anybody that does and im questioning xenogenders :P anybody that sees this feel free to add me if u want <3

Report Reply

Reply by solstice

posted

*flutters eyelashes* HELLO HIII IM neurodivergent n stuffs :p I have dyscalculia n posssibly autismmmm!!! I'm lookin' for fellas to hang with :D my interestss r on my page but I'm currently (n might) change my layout to sparklecare hospital because i'm super fixated on it atm otherwise I love homestuck

Report Reply

Reply by Sebbyyzz

posted

I'm a neopronoun and xenogender hoarder myself ^^ I'd luv 2 have sum friens!! (I'm Autistic w/ BPD btw)

Report Reply

Reply by asher<3

posted
updated

HEYYY IM ASHERRR 

but yal can call me ash<3

Im not diagnosed with autism but my autistic friends are sure and my autistic mom so too. So idk

I go by he/they (have used neps before) and im trans, genderqueer and gay

I like to draw, read, write, and to make walks in the forest 

Report Reply

Reply by furbyz0ntheRADi0_

posted
updated

hii!! i'm frog (17), my pronouns are it/they/fae and i am 99% sure i am autistic and adhd! i am an artist and i like most things but specifically FURBIES, art, and humans! and the internet! and humans on the internet! i love to chat so feel free to message me!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆bubbles☆

posted

Hi! I'm bubbles, my pronouns are they/she and I have adhd and ocd

currently looking for friends bc i'm lonely :(

Report Reply

Reply by Dexter/Max/Rocket

posted

HIHI I’m Max/Dexter/Rocket!! :] I’m an autistic trans guy that uses he/xe/ey + xenos I’m way too lazy to list

Report Reply

Reply by Ethan

posted

awww hii I'm Ethan (15 yr old!) he/vamp trans and gay :// I kinda want friends because I'm lonely  

Report Reply

Reply by WAYFARER

posted
updated

hi folks, my name is lee. im a 14 year old cis pan male with brain damage and multiple possible mental disorders. it would be pretty cool to have some friends i could possibly relate to. my special interests are medieval fantasy and knights. i wish you all a awesome day or night

while i may not 100% understand, i am fully supportive of xenogenders and neopronouns

Report Reply

Reply by 🫀Jeff𖤐

posted

YOO HI!! Im Jeff (Yes im a creepypasta fictive SHHH) and i use it/he + all horror/gore neopronouns. And im autistic with adhd!! 

Note that i am a system though--

Report Reply

Reply by Space Age Bachelor Man

posted

Hi!!!!!! ┌(・。・)┘♪

I'm an autistic computerkin and I'll use ANY tech related neos (+ he/they/it ofc)

Report Reply

Reply by starseason

posted

hii! i’m a 15 year old autistic guy, but i’m not 100% sure what my identity is beyond that because that’s something i struggle with. i just go by star online! i’m down to be friends with anyone in this thread :). just know that i can be very talkative and possibly annoying

Report Reply

Reply by 𓆩v𓆪 ๋࣭ ⭑♡♱

posted

Hi !! I support and am autistic :))

Report Reply

Reply by Antie!!!

posted

Hey all! (he/they/it) I'm neurodivergent , and a teen and figured I should make a post here. 

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! To learn more about the community of neo/xenopronouns :333 !!!

I currently don't see myself Identifying with any personally, but I would really love some insight on how it works, why people adopted them, maybe just what attracted YOU (whoevers reading LOLZ) To start using them.

Sorry for longwinded messages or whatevrr but I would love to know more ,,, I currently feel quite ignorant on the topic O_o !!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by StarNexy

posted

Hii, I'm star! My pronouns are they/them and Star/Stars/Starself. <3

Report Reply

Reply by Kade xD

posted

Haiii x3 I’m Kade n I have autism n psychosis 0_o He/It/Xe/Vamp

Report Reply

Reply by Xx.silly._.elliot’sdead.xX

posted

Hi I’m Elliot and I’m neurodivergent too!:3

Report Reply

Reply by Maomao

posted

Ayud no entiendo nada de lo que dicen

Report Reply

Reply by Psychosocial ! ★

posted

Why hello there ^_^

Im 16 and im a she/her/hers

Report Reply

Reply by Fer🪼

posted

holiiii ^^ aquí una neurodivergente con tdah 

Report Reply

Reply by ৎ ㅤ۪ ೀ Miwaa ׅ ׂ

posted

hELLO, I AM A TRANS AND AUTISTIC BOY, I SUPPORT NEO PRONOUNS AND XENO GENDERS, BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM IN THEIR ENTIRETY, COULD YOU EXPLAIN TO ME :'"3?

Report Reply

Reply by luka_megumine

posted

helooo!!!! solo pasaba a ver algunos foros es que soy nueva que tal todos??⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Report Reply

Reply by ꒰ ʚ Samukka ɞ ꒱

posted

Heyy!! I´m a neurodivergent teen too :3 let´s be friends!!

I totally support xenogenders!! I´m not really sure how to use neopronouns but i also support and respect it, i know it´s important for a lot of ppl

Report Reply

Reply by Z0mb33Gia

posted

Hewo!!! my name is giamo / gia im 16 and I identify as pansexual٫ agender and my pronouns are she/they/he٫ I also suspect i might have auDHD

If u wanna be my friend pls request me <3

Report Reply

Reply by strwbrymnstr

posted

Hii I'm an autistic 14-year-old. If anyone wants to be friends you can add me. I'm new to this and kinda just getting used to it.

Report Reply

Reply by ─•٭~Mateee★⫸ •

posted

olix soy un genero fluido mis pronombre ella/la/el/a/o     JSJSJ :3

Report Reply

Reply by Azrael is here :D

posted

MEEEE I USE THE "CATGENDER" :D

Btw Im autistic

Report Reply

Reply by flutterbat

posted

Hiii!! i dont have neopronouns or xenogenders but i support them!! :3

Report Reply

Reply by cereza

posted

hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! don't use neos and i don't identify as a xenogender but i'm very autistic and silly. she/they/he queer!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by A kidnapper

posted

Hi! i do ;·3

Report Reply

Reply by JAM/CANDY/PIZZA/PESTO/SUSHI/NORI!

posted

hello, im here

Report Reply

Reply by rosalba :3

posted

heyyyy +.0 i barely understand how this site works lulll im autistic asf and 14 and i luvvvv makin friends

Report Reply

Reply by Kat/Zoe/Ash o_O

posted

Heree ^w^

Report Reply

Reply by Starzz

posted

Hiyaa!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Heather:3

posted

hiii i do and yea i support those but i dont have any neo pronouns my pronouns are she/they(idk if its any neo promoun or such) i have adhd and i love making freinds (im 14 btw) :3

Report Reply

Reply by santi

posted

hai everypony

Report Reply

Reply by StrawberryMiku

posted

Hi my name is Eryen! Im 15, I have auDHD. I use he/they pronouns but mostly he/him so I keep just that in my bio. I like listening to music, making art.. etc! I respect all pronouns and gender identities (unless ofc they r actually just making fun of pronouns!) but uhm yeah thats me! ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Kiky_0 ⊹ ࣪ ˖

posted

Hello, I'm Kikyo, I speak Spanish and English, I'm 15 yr :3

Report Reply

Reply by XxeTcH_a_sKeTcHxX

posted

h4ii!! u can call me parka!! I’m 15 and 1 h4v3 autism!! my pr0n0uns R he/sh3/they!!

Report Reply

Reply by Xxfall_out_nerdxX - BIOHAZARD ☣

posted

haii im mars :)) i have adhd + anxiety i dont use neopronouns or xenos but theyre preetty kewllll. happy to find somewhere to not feel like a weirdo :) :D

Report Reply

Reply by Plut0_Planet

posted

Hiii we're an autistic did system! 

Our main hosts are Max (he/they/neos) and Remmy/Eden (they/neos)

We support neos/xenos and we'd love to meet more friends!

Report Reply

Reply by GaryWithoutTheR

posted

hiiii my name's Gary!!! my pronouns are she/they/he/thon

cool fact about "thon," it's technically not a neopronoun! it was proposed in 1858 and it's just a shortening of "that one"

Report Reply

Reply by milesarchivezzz

posted

my names miles.

I'm 16.

I have ADHD. 

asldkfjasldkfja;sdkfjasdk;f jas;dklfjask;ldjflkadsjflasdijfklajsfoiaerjodfhkjnvejhrfoqhefkasjdfkjasdfj imgayasdfklasjdfkjaskfjelkrfjasijdfkahehweinaskjdfksdjf imverygayaklsdf;ksdjf;kladsjf;lkasjdfoierhvnk jimreallyeffinggayabsdfkajsdlkfjaiejasjflkjsdklfj  urnevergonnareadthisorcomprehendthisdsfklsjdf;laksjdf;laksjfl;kajwsldfkjwlekfjaklsdjaklsdjf;lkajlkan fksdjflkcjoijdnlkanenakjkljfdsojocjaisdfljwkarajfkjnaslkcj;la jdsoiifyouunderstandthisyouregayasdjfalsk;djfoierjf;alksjdlfkjas;fjiernvkvndoifj nismokeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eedaskdfja;skldjfaskdjfkldsjfkajsf0aij3fdslkfjas;ldkjflaksjf klilikeitfromapenasdjf;laksjdfkljasdk;lfjasldkfjklasdjf;lkajfeorf     zazaistoptierfrdskajf;lkjlkasdjf;lkajsdlkfjoqerjijcsdfasdbfkhdvcnfwehfak.skesecretmessagelolololasdf;lkajsdlkfja;sldjfoih3erkfjndskjfaokj3kjrnflkasdjfijaw;lkjflaksdj;lkfja;lskj3oerijafosdjfoh3eroghnsiadjhfnoashnfoeurhfiuaefviqerwjvinhaefiuhapewufhaodfsihasodghierhapofhuawiurfhowefherghsasdfasdfoasdfasdflksjgl;afkjirobbedaluckyslm aoadslfalsdhfkljasdhfkasistoleredhairdyedshfakshdfjahdsfkhaskldfjhasldkfnowmyhairisredandeveryonethinksimawomansakfjskldjflashdfkjhaerfugfhfkjashdfheurhfaisdfoiajrfasdkfj;askdjfk;lasdgaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay

Report Reply

Reply by ☆★. Side.!! ٭

posted

Hello hello!! My name is Val!! :3 You can call me with any pronoun X3 I have anxiety/autism :)) I hope to make many friends here!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Stxrz!✮

posted

HEY!!! I’m Star/Stxr, my pronouns are They/Them/My name/He!! I have anxiety, and I’m pretty sure I’m autistic and have depression :3

Report Reply