« Music Forum

2021 gigs and festivals

Posted by Chris

posted

Forum: Music

With all the uncertainty this year due to covid everyone's abit unsure what's going on. 

However I'm hoping Slamdunk festival in May will be going ahead, despite the chances being low.

What other shows are you looking forward to if they can get this virus under control?

This may help introduce other people to each other who have similar music interests.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Cashlin

posted

before the pandemic started my idea was to start volunteering at any festivals i wanted to go to instead of putting in extra time at work to meet the ticket prices and I am still going to try to do that. there's one that had a facebook update saying they were planning on having their event this summer with a max capacity of 500, vaccine/negative covid test required to get in, camping in pods so theres less risk of spread etc. I am hoping the vaccine works and we aren't in for an extended weird reality you know? 

I haven't been to any festivals outside of my state before but I've met multiple people who have been to lost lands and to peach festival so maybe those are larger scale more well known ones i would eventually get out to, even if not for a few years at least. 

Report Reply