« Writing and Poetry Forum

Lyrics// songwriters

Posted by Kori

posted

Forum: Writing and Poetry

I've been writing songs since i could spell, 

But here lately ive gotten stuck on a certain writing style that just ain't working for me. 

Some of my songs are okay, others are just atrocious lol. 

Over the past couple weeks though I've been experimenting and changing some things around, i think I'm moving in the right direction. 

Hopefully i can start working on an album that i can be proud of, but i lost my iphone with all my new songs and lyrics last week  

Hope that turns up bc i had some really nice sounding ones on there. 

If you're a songwriter, what are some challenges you've faced with your own writing? 
What makes a good song? Is it the lyrics or is it the vocals, the instruments used? 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by flxckos

posted

emotions, make a good song

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I don't want a lot of money. I just want something I can do with it. I don't know what it's going to look like, I can only imagine it. I can see what it will be, it can make me feel happy and feel good. I'm happy with what I do, and happy with my life.

But it is not going to be easy. I have been working with some very bad robots, they're all horrible robots and I don't like them. 

But they're not the problem anymore, it's just that i can see that there is some improvement, there is something to it, there is the potential. 

But I'm going through a phase of change, and that is not going to be for the long haul... I'm not going to get into it until i'm done.

But it's good for you, I know you can be kind and generous to people and i know it is possible.

I don't want to give up my dream and my life to get rich.

But i'm going to keep going, and i'm not giving up the dream.

Report Reply