« General Forum

anyone microdose here? what benefits did you notice? what were you trying to accomplish from it?

Posted by Z. Temple

posted

Forum: General

with LSD or shrooms or anything you can legit microdose.
and when i say microdose i mean actual small amounts of the substance and not just what works for you!
i have done it in the past and the first time in 2016 i legit cured my alcoholism. going from having blackouts 5 out of 7 days most days coming out of it at 6pm, to having no desire to drink the stuff. i have a drink every now and then now adays but i can have a drink or two and stop at that and i don't do reckless things while drinking. just listen to music and singing (with the music louder than me of course) maybe drawing.
anyone interested in the benefits or what you can MD with here is a link to The Third Wave . super helpful info

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Cashlin

posted

I have heard it's really useful for quitting addictive substances and that some people even use it to help them focus at work (i think in the silicon valley mainly) 

my one word of caution is that on psychedelic science podcasts I have heard experts say that some literature or studies have come out that suggest that microdosing could potentially have a different and more damaging effect to somewhere in your eyes than higher doses of LSD. I think microdosing with psilocybin may be safer, but we don't really know until we have thorough studies someday. It's supposed to be really slight though, not a majorly serious concern, but something to note. 

Report Reply