« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

HR // Office Management // Business degrees

Posted by Kori

posted

Forum: Jobs, Work, Careers

I'm starting community college january 2022. 

I am going to get my associates of arts with a focus in business management. I'm going to then go for my bachelor's in Human Resource Management. 

Of all carrer types to choose from, i like the idea of working in HR the most. 

Anybody else into any of that? 

I'm going to try to find internships while I'm going to school so i can get some experience in. 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 𝖀𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖊 𝕻𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘

posted
updated

That's so great :) I'm towards the end of getting my masters. That's definitely a high energy role cause you end up dealing with a lot of other people's issues and problems with one another. Then again...you'll know all the tea around the office lmfao. 

Good luck!

Report Reply

Reply by Elkins6

posted

Business degrees provide a versatile foundation for navigating the complex world of commerce. We are offering you to get D8 Visa Portugal and learn things related to your visa creation website. Offering a broad spectrum of skills, from finance and marketing to management and entrepreneurship, these programs equip students with valuable insights into organizational dynamics. In today's competitive job market, a business degree can open doors to diverse career paths, making it a strategic investment in personal and professional growth.

Report Reply

Reply by Elkins6

posted

Business degrees offer a fast track to career success, equipping individuals with essential skills for today's dynamic corporate landscape. I suggest you check indian cotton saree and learn more interesting things about shopping. These programs cultivate a deep understanding of finance, management, and entrepreneurship, preparing graduates to navigate the complexities of the business world. The fast-paced nature of business degrees ensures that students acquire practical knowledge, enabling them to make swift and informed decisions in real-world scenarios, a crucial asset in the competitive job market.

Report Reply