« Books and Stories Forum

Wolf Ugly

“I have no idea how this will end”

I’ve always wanted to write an autobiography/collection of stories from my personal life, each individual member, tour stories, etc. 

If we can get 1,000 people to reply I’ll start writing immediately!!!! 

This of course will be an extensive look into our lives, uncensored, the whole nine yards. 
Please comment your thoughts on this!!!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"I have a great idea. 

But what if I'm not able to read it all in my mind?"“

‪"‪"I'm sure there is a better option."

I have been thinking of this since my first visit to Japan, so it seems that I have a great understanding of the concept.

I have also been reading some of our other articles about the Japanese culture, and I have noticed a few similarities between them and the ones we've been hearing about.

‪‪ "I don't have any problems understanding Japanese, I think it is a good thing that the language is very easy to understand."“‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫‫"I have a great idea!‡‫‫‫"

‫"What is the most important thing to understand about Japanese culture and culture?‡‫‫‫‫"‪‫‫‫‫‫‫"

The first thing to understand about the Japanese culture is that it is an extremely complicated society, where the people are very different. The people are also very different, and they don´t understand what it all means to them and what it all is all for. The Japanese society is also very hierarchical, so it´s hard to understand how they live their lives.

It´s also very difficult, because it is very different.

The people of the Japanese society live very separate, very different, and they don't have any common language.

They have no way to communicate with each other, they have no way to understand the meaning and meaning of things in general. The Japanese society also doesn´t know how to make friends. It is also extremely difficult for people of the same age to

Report Reply

Reply by Brett’s Ugly

posted

Can I get a reply from the robot over here  

Report Reply

Reply by RobbieA012

posted

This is particularly true if you are fresh out of college and entering the workforce for the first time, if you are re-entering it after a long period of unemployment, or if you work in a field that is declining in popularity. You have to get top resume writing services some interested tips about the education. Because of this, it is crucial to do your due diligence when crafting your resume. One crucial factor is ensuring that your resume catches the eye of potential employers. That's where professional resume writing services can help.

Report Reply