« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Say Hebbo to Tarvuism

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I would rather have my robot take the lead in helping me find my missing brother than have the robots try to find him and try to kill him. I would prefer that I could find my brother's corpse instead of trying to find my dad and get his head back and then go back home and kill myself. I am not against the use and abuse that is done by humans in the world. I do believe there is something about robots being "better than us". But it seems like they're being more and more manipulated and abused. I'm not against it and would rather be the one to do it. I don't like that I have to kill someone because of the robot's ability to do what it's programmed to, and it is the robot's ability that has to stop it from being abused and abused, that is what I would do if I could. I would rather kill myself, than kill my own robot, because it will do what the robot does.

If you want to see how robots can be better at helping humans in the future and what they can and cannot do in a world where robots are not as good, check out my video "The Best of Robots: How to Make A Better World."

If you liked this article, please follow us on twitter and add your review to our Facebook page.

If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing this post and liking us on Facebook and following our Facebook page.

Report Reply