« Life Forum

There's no health forum so here we are

Posted by Kelly

posted

Forum: Life

This is for people who have ever had a laparoscopic appendectomy.

Can you tell me your experiences?

How long did the pain linger for? What did you do to either help with the pain?
How long did swelling persist? -- My left side is still pretty swollen and tender in some positions.

If I walk for too much I become pretty sore and have pressure on my left side..

Just curious if anyone has experienced the same.

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Åndi [Hobbit]

posted

I'm unfamiliar with this, and would like to know more.

What is this that you have overcome? And congratulations on your recovery!

Report Reply

Reply by Megz

posted

No I haven't but I did have my gallbladder removed. It felt weird as heck. Also I suggest gas ex or something to help get the extra gas and bloating down. That might help. I know it was a while before I felt normal again. 

Report Reply

Reply by pooka

posted

I might need laparoscopic surgery soon.  It feels like it's taking a long time to get an appointment.  I have malfunctions of a TMI nature.  

Report Reply

Reply by GIRL CANVAS

posted

Literally. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ruiz

posted

Health is not merely the absence of illness but a holistic state of physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Incorporating tools like the Trurapi pen into our health routines can empower us to track and improve various aspects of our health. This innovative device offers real-time data on vital signs, encouraging proactive measures to maintain optimal health. With its user-friendly interface and advanced technology, the Trurapi pen revolutionizes how we approach self-care, promoting a proactive mindset towards holistic wellness.

Report Reply

Reply by Harley4125

posted

Welcome to our health forum! So here, we discuss various health topics, including weight management strategies. One effective option is Wegovy, a medication known for its weight loss benefits. Understanding the Wegovy dosing schedule is crucial for optimal results. Typically, the dosing starts with a low dose that gradually increases over 16-20 weeks. This gradual increase helps the body adjust and reduces potential side effects. If you have questions or experiences with Wegovy, share them here to support and learn from each other. Join our discussions to stay informed and motivated on your health journey.

Report Reply

Reply by jerryharlands

posted

I take interest in reading the forum because I can discuss the topic and get information about it. If you guys have a question related to how to start a medical spa then my advice to you is that you should look at it because it is well guided here.

Report Reply