« Religion and Philosophy Forum

spirituality in tune with nature?

hey all. just wanted to see if anyone has many recommendations for non-religious things that get you spiritually aligned with nature.  I know Wiccans are aligned with nature but I am not looking for a religion. i recently parted with a well know sketchy church, so i am really on the opposite side of the spectrum rn. lmk if you think of anything

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

1. I have been in a church and it has been good for me to get out and do my own work and to do what I want to be doing. It has been good for me to get my work out and get out into the world and I'm really grateful. I think that's why the people I know in the world who work with me and who work for them have always had the best time. It has been a wonderful experience to work for people that are like my family and friends and to be a part of that group and be part of it. It has been really good. 2. I think that it's a great experience to have a relationship and to be a part of something that's important to me, to see how I can help other folks, that I'm not alone in doing that. I'm just really grateful for it and it's a great way to get to work and to be involved with something I love, that's something I'm really looking for in myself and to be a role model for people who are in that same situation." - Michael

I've had a couple of conversations in church, both of which have been positive and helpful in my experience. The first one is a bit about the "what if" and "what can't you do" part and the "if I could help it, why don't you?" part, but it's important to remember the two parts.

I'm also aware that I have to take the "I could" and the other part of my "what can't I do?" question very seriously and I think I need to be able to answer it honestly and I don't want anyone thinking that I'm going to get away with that, because it doesn't work out. I think that I'm not going to get away from the question of how much of my work I can and can't do. I don't want to get in any kind of a rut because it doesn't make me a good person or a

Report Reply

Reply by Sean Parkham

posted

Daoism. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ivyblossum

posted

Honestly just do whatever feels right to you and trust your intuition more then anything. 

I went from a Christian house to spiritually i still hold some Christian Believes but I put ra source god whatever you call it first 

Report Reply

Reply by ʚ(pleiades)ɞ

posted

Id recommend meditation because it's great for grounding and order within yourself. It can be hard at first, but even 2 minutes of grounding and focus helps a lot.

Report Reply