« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

The Investment Centre

Posted by Tyler

posted

Forum: Jobs, Work, Careers

Where’s everyone putting their money right now?

Personally I’ve got it all on Fucci Brothers Limited

Interested in hearing investment ideas

THE FUTURE IS NOW JETSONS

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by elizabetronny

posted

It's very cool that you help business drivers. I used similar services and it worked and added clients to me. However, do not turn a blind eye to the external side of the business. In order for all customers to be satisfied, it is necessary that your customer service service meet customer expectations. And everything connected with it. Here https://rpcfast.com/blog/web3-py-guide-ethereum-blockchain-development-with-python you can find more useful information. Secure data transfer and other benefits

Report Reply

Reply by Lionny

posted
updated

I don't have a lot of money to invest, but I still prefer not to risk my money in the hope of getting 10 times more money from them in a short time. I prefer proven ways to invest, such as buying precious metals. As far as I know, gold or silver has never been worth anything. I can't buy a lot of gold or even a bar of silver, but I found a good solution in the form of these investment coins https://www.pacificpreciousmetals.com/us-silver-coins to save my as yet small savings from inflation and rapid depreciation. I think I found a good solution for this. What do you think?

Report Reply

Reply by Alexander

posted

$πŸ”πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ’°π…πŽπ‘π…πˆπ‘π’π“πŸπŸŽππ„πŽππ‹π„π“πŽπŒπ„π’π’π€π†π„πŒπ„β€œπƒπ„ππ‘π„π’π’π„πƒβ€œπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈοΈ

Report Reply

Reply by Alexander

posted

$πŸ”πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ’°π…πŽπ‘π…πˆπ‘π’π“πŸπŸŽππ„πŽππ‹π„π“πŽπŒπ„π’π’π€π†π„πŒπ„β€œπƒπ„ππ‘π„π’π’π„πƒβ€œπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈοΈ

Report Reply

Reply by Jake

posted

I appreciate the advice brother πŸ‘ŠπŸ€ I will adjust my financial forecast accordingly πŸ“ˆ

HOLD THE LINE

Report Reply

Reply by Jamie

posted

I've recently invested into FUCCIBROTHERSLIMITED & haven't looked back.

Report Reply

Reply by Jamie

posted

That's totally far out bro

Report Reply

Reply by Jake

posted

Bird seed was so last week, I've moved my portfolio into baby shampoo

Report Reply

Reply by Jamie

posted

Bird seed is good eatin.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler

posted

I heard bird seed is a good move

Report Reply

Reply by Jamie

posted

I've put all my money into bottle caps for the unpredictable future. Struggling to make rent but def worth!Β 

Report Reply