« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

To the current job seekers

To all those currently looking for a job right now I just want to say don’t give up!! You can do this , I know with the pandemic it definitely changed the job market game . After sending hundreds of applications and getting no responses it can make you feel hopeless .  I started my new job 2 weeks ago , I spent a good 6 months applying to places . 

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Carlin Covello

posted

don't worry, i won't give up. around march or april i'll start looking for jobs again. the question is, what are the current/future job trends so i can plan on what to do here?! that's what i need to know..................

Report Reply

Reply by Sevyn

posted

I haven't worked in two years, and I'm in a position where I need to work again. It is fucking brutal out here. The jobs i qualify for barely pay for me to survive and it's just me and my partner. Kudos to anyone trying to do this with kids. 

Thank you for the encouragement 🔆

Report Reply

Reply by Ai

posted

I had to find a side hustle cause my part time job isn't cutting it even though I still can't afford to pay all my bills I might just get this unemployment and start this small business

Report Reply

Reply by Helios (he)

posted

Jobs aren't even hiring like they say they are. There's nothing to even "give up" on.

Report Reply

Reply by Em0princess666

posted

dude finding a job is really hard but also i need my own income,,, i cant afford to study yet i need to in order to persue my goals and have a job i know i will genuinely fall in love with and studying will make me focus on my goals properly rather than having one off stupid abusive kitchen jobs .... its not fair

Report Reply

Reply by Tomas Hovak

posted

Yes, I always rest in different ways! I play online games most of the time

Report Reply

Reply by Doug

posted

For those looking for jobs try reaching out to me I can offer you lucrative jobs and it’s a remote job so you don’t have to work yourselves out 

Report Reply

Reply by Paul smith

posted

To job seekers: Just as you're searching for the right opportunity, precision matters in construction.we specialize in accurate piping estimating services.Trust us for precise piping estimates and solid project foundations.

Report Reply

Reply by Aesu

posted

its getting pretty hard, i understand that the field im trying to get into is complicated but if a kid three years younger then me can do it why can't I?

Report Reply